Name one (1) likeable jew

name one (1) likeable jew

hard mode: no bobby fischer

Attached: 1500843187861.png (620x793, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3TDgD2vtTPzK/
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
youtu.be/6BNwGWj27wU
youtu.be/Zj3p9yiZdGU
youtube.com/watch?v=zest0dXmsDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mel Brooks.

Freedman and Rothbard

>bobby fischer

Attached: Einstein.jpg (960x1016, 139K)

(you)
jk

Attached: sacha-baron-cohen.jpg (480x320, 43K)

Adam Sandler

No ZOG shit, just wants to goof around like the loveable loser he is.

Uncle Bob

Attached: bob bent.png (630x500, 280K)

scarlett johansson

Otto Weininger

David Lee Roth

Hitler

John Lovitz?

Attached: Harrison Ford.jpg (1200x680, 89K)

Adolf

Moe, Shemp, Larry and Curly

Lots of people seem to like this Jew.

Attached: jc.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Trump

Geddy Lee

rodney dangerfield

No way, AS is the worst kind of kike. His movies always contained nasty vile humor like teaching children to trip roller bladers. People hetting hurt is jew kike shill devil humor.

Ken Silverman

pic related
Love him or hate him, it's fun watching his debates with (((liberal Jews)))
And if he wasn't banned from running in Israel in 1988 America wouldn't be giving Israel any gibs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

me

Not a Kike. Get your IQ up, try. Judea was a Roman Province, the word "Jew" with a J never even existed until 1611 AD. In the Book of Numbers, the ACTUAL Children of Israel assembled in the shape of a GIANT CROSS, KIKES won't even X a box on a forum, hence the name KIKE. Reihnard Heydrich, Benjamin Freedman -- based jews.

Attached: Numbers2CAMP.png (1024x706, 288K)

>Ford was born at the Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois to Christopher Ford (born John William Ford), an advertising executive and former actor, and Dorothy (née Nidelman), a former radio actress. A younger brother, Terence, was born in 1945. His father was Catholic and his mother was Jewish. Ford's paternal grandparents, John Fitzgerald Ford and Florence Veronica Niehaus, were of Irish and German descent, respectively. Ford's maternal grandparents, Harry Nidelman and Anna Lifschutz, were Jewish emigrants from Minsk, Belarus (at that time a part of the Russian Empire). When asked in which religion he and his brother were raised, Ford jokingly responded, "Democrat, to be liberals of every stripe". In a television interview shown in August 2000, when asked about what influence his Irish Catholic and Russian Jewish ancestry may have had on his life as a person and as an artist, Ford humorously stated, "As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish."
How did I not know this?

Attached: indy sip.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

eight minute mark: bitchute.com/video/3TDgD2vtTPzK/

This

>his mother was Jewish

Well shit. I never knew he was one of us.

Jesus
Hitler

Attached: jc real jewish.png (661x218, 31K)

This guy youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Jewy Ramone

Attached: image.jpg (250x355, 40K)

Lots of Jewish TV hosts are sorta likable. I don't refer to most Western TV yids in this regard, but I remember Bill Maher used to be pretty tolerable especially when his show was called "Politically incorrect" (so, literally Jow Forums?). Quality of his production surely fell down consistently and took a nosedive in 2010s.
Regarding non-Western Jewish personalities, I very much enjoy watching Dmitry Gordon's show, Ukrainians and Russians surely know the guy. He's got that reptilian/ancient Egyptian bald guy look to him with that predatory shapeshifter smile.
Also I kinda like Boris Nemtsov but I don't know enough about him to really cement my attitude towards him.
Here's Nemtsov interviewed by Gordon in two parts
youtu.be/6BNwGWj27wU
youtu.be/Zj3p9yiZdGU

Ah yes, you'd have to know Russian to watch these two vids. Surely many Israeli flags would have no problem with that.

The gospels have two (conflicting) geonologies of JC, both of which have him as a descend of David, the King of Israel.
Jesus was a rebelous young rabbi.
It was only the later gospels written for non-Jews that tried (sucessfully) to make him appear less Jewy.

Gilad Atzmon

youtube.com/watch?v=zest0dXmsDc

Attached: gilbert-gottfried.jpg (920x520, 41K)

Brother Nathaniel

this

Larry David

One of the few funny Jews. One of the few Jews that uses his position and humor to make fun of and exposes Hollywood being a cabal of Jews (Curb Your Enthusiasm). People hate Seinfeld for promoting degeneracy, but Larry David wrote the cast into prison for the show's finale - showing that he too thought main characters in the show are horrible humans.

Stanley Kubrick

Said Hitler was right about almost everything. Directed the most based and redpilled movies ever made (Eyes Wide Shut, Dr. Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket, Clockwork Orange). Kubrick tried to redpill audiences as much as he could get away with from the production studios.

All of them

As much as he could get away with.. turned out to not be a lot to the point of being controlled opposition

Lol

Fritz Haber

Attached: haber.jpg (200x357, 12K)

Based drunken kike comedian

David Cole.Even if he turned into basedboi later years since he got so hammered and beaten straying away from the herd tribe. Respect to him tho. He did much work for the greater good and the truth.

Ric Ocasek
Johnny Ramone
Paul Newman
Sylvester Stallone
Rodney Dangerfield
Seymour Hirsch
Larry King
John Milius

It's an information trap. Don't name them.