Fraudulent black high school placed kids into Harvard, Stanford, etc where they study to this day

with no punishment whatsoever

nytimes.com/2018/11/30/us/tm-landry-college-prep-black-students.html
archive.fo/C1KgK

TLDR:
>>unaccredited private school falsified transcripts for courses that never even took place
>>the actual curriculum was ACT prep
>>some of these dindus got into prestigious schools after the school faked their apps, parents and kids were in on it
>>they got famous several years ago for viral videos where the dindus opened Harvard acceptances and went nuts
>>the dindus will graduate in 2021/2022 depending on the dindu

some of their names:
theadvertiser.com/story/news/local/education/2018/05/18/more-t-m-landry-students-heading-ivy-league-schools/624283002/

Attached: ACCEPTED_INTO_1024x1024.jpg (1024x774, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stanforddaily.com/2019/05/10/op-ed-which-is-it-fraud-or-privilege/
katc.com/news/around-acadiana/lafayette-parish/2019/04/12/tm-landry-holds-press-conference-on-internal-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Asian points out they expelled some chick who was in the famous college bribery scandal from earlier this year yet kept these dindus who also lied:
stanforddaily.com/2019/05/10/op-ed-which-is-it-fraud-or-privilege/

If I were in hr and I seen harvard/stamford or the highschool their resume would be in the trash.

the expose on the high school doesn't show up high in the google results for any of their names
you mostly get the aforementioned reaction videos, most people would just think "that's nice" and not do any research

My English professor told me some bullshit that if you have an ethicnic sounding name(black or Spanish) they throw out your resume. She also brought up that she hates white supremacy.

This is based on actual research, but the fact that your english teacher is incapable of understanding what the fuck it said, and sociology is putting out really poor quality work needs to be kept in mind.

What is ABSOLUTELY true is that black names like laquanda, jamal, got less callbacks.

What they did NOT include is that even when the hiring manager, and company owners are black, they STILL get less callbacks. I mean hispanics and asians are significant owners and managers now, and the stats say they are harder an laquishas than the white community.

Also, notice that Filipinos, or brown as fuck indians/se asians are NOT affected by this.

katc.com/news/around-acadiana/lafayette-parish/2019/04/12/tm-landry-holds-press-conference-on-internal-investigation/

Page 19 of the 2nd document
7 out of 16 students ranked in the top 10% of their graduating class
that's out of 8 people whose data they saw, imagine the other 8 then

well blacks are uniquely incompetent and scarce in high iq fields that's relevant data to consider
only native americans are worse

Ah I see faggot whites trying to pull black ppl down once again even if they are at school and not in the streets

100 iq dindus can literally get into Harvard

last bump b4 ded

If I were in HR and saw resumes from obvious niggers, it would be in the trash.

Just publicly admit that white society isn't meant for your "people", and that all you do is bring our society down. The quicker you can accept that as a whole, the quicker you all can attempt to form your own societies outside of ours.

My understanding is a majority of them failed out and couldn't handle the class setting of what Harvard had to offer. And they were more upset because they were put in positions well out of their league.

>What they did NOT include is that even when the hiring manager, and company owners are black, they STILL get less callbacks.

got a source Fren? i do not doubt you for a minute, because I remember not saving another similar research infographic about how Black Judges are even harder on Black defendants than White judges.

Attached: source.jpg (960x540, 46K)

Had to believe, Harvard has a 98% graduation rate. Getting in is the hardest part.

White people don't pull blacks down. Blacks pull blacks down, along with everyone and everything within reach.
>t. remembers the days before busing

Agreed, most Ivy League schools grade pass/fail, by only giving out A’s and B’s. It’s literally impossible to fail.

Wasn't there a huge ivy league scandal where a bunch of rich white mom's were faking shit for their kids?

What's the point then?

Everyone does that. That's why corporations have moved to centralized applications through HR. Nobody wants some fuckin J'tayvonius or Aquanetta on their team. They won't do any work and will 100% cause legal problems when you try to discipline them for attendance or they invariably get offended at something. Some HR departments are trying to move to nameless applications so managers can't screen for ferals. This doesn't work though because nobody picks up calls from strange numbers and black people ALWAYS have rap music on their leave a message intros. So you just hang up then and toss the app in the trash.

(((connections)))

well if they're still studying there to this day then they must be getting As and belong there

Bump this is epic

>black people ALWAYS have rap music on their leave a message intros
Wtf?

>a few black students did what white and Jewish students do every year

No one cares shill. There's enough dirtbag and criminal shit shit going on in the government and general establishment of this shit country to focus on, no one cares about some blacks going to school and graduating.

>Just publicly admit that white society isn't meant for your "people
No, THIS shit country isn't and the sooner everyone or enough people come to that conclusion and decided to get the fuck out to make their own, the better.

So what? The USA is Racket Nation. So once in a while a few minorities get some grift instead of only the well-connected. They won't be worse financiers than Epstein.

Attached: ivyleagueenrollments.png (575x1024, 540K)

It's a status symbol.

I did a post doc at Yale, and my adviser tried to give out an F and a C during his first year teaching there. The dude that earned an F, never went to class, never turned in any homework, and never took any tests. He literally never did anything. My professor was pressured by the dean to change it to a C, but he wound up changing it to a D. He also changed the C to a B. I talked with him a while back and he now basically gives everybody A's, and only gives out B's if they totally fuck up.