That's right, /pol. SHE OFFICIALLY DUMPED YOU

Attached: Screenshot_20190919_060614.jpg (1080x1331, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9h-a9cvsbMM
rollingstone.com/music/music-features/taylor-swift-rolling-stone-interview-880794/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taylor Swift hitting the wall is imminent.

not even rape?genocide?murder?pedophilia?niggers?

>Got woke
Let's see, what's the next step again?

Who?

Attached: happymum.jpg (1200x1865, 357K)

>imminent

Attached: IMG_20190922_074636.jpg (424x612, 149K)

>rape?genocide?murder?pedophilia?niggers?
No. White supremacy is worse. Every university biology department in the world needs to be blown up.

It's just some 4d chess, all according to the masterplan.

Attached: 1477761506038.jpg (608x566, 35K)

Fuck her, she hit the wall hard.

why you keep posting thi$ yea$t infection $weetie

Because I'm in love with this Aryan princess and can't cope with her betrayal

Brah, that time is ogre. She is packing on the pounds like a middle aged trailer park whore. Only drugs can stop the weight gain now, and if she goes full Lohan, well, we all know the results of that.

Best way to honor her momery is thinking of the peak moments when she and Karlie were lezzing out.

I'll miss the Tay that was, not the blob she is now.

How come she only dates white boys?

Imagine idolizing some whore who can’t stay in a relationship for over a year.

Attached: BCAB0965-9C12-44CD-8EAC-E4CAE7918DA6.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

She hit the wall bad faggot, get over it.

>Best way to honor her momery is thinking of the peak moments when she and Karlie were lezzing out.
I has feels nao

Somewhere, in a poorly ventilated office, there is a manager laughing so hard snot is exploding out of his semitic nose

You wish

Attached: tayloi.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Her music is DEFINITELY worse than white supremacy.

attaboi

Attached: 1567277582962.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

I will rape her.

Who cares what she says? She’s an idiot who isn’t having kids which makes her completely useless in the grand scheme of things.

Shes barren.

>29 years old
>approaching wall
>fuckin pop culture is welfare that her fans buy
>wants to suck jew Dick for acting roles
>has undoubtedly drank the Kool-Aid
>Fucking virtue signaling cunt of the worst kind. (Those with very large platforms)

Shut the fuck up and make your gayboy music CUNT!

GAME OVER Jow Forums

Attached: ABD24872-2B2E-4441-9DC8-06E32D3B4F0B.jpg (2000x1406, 214K)

In 10 years she will be unknown and obsolete.

Did she write a song about it?

cope

Attached: 1451407579207.jpg (1450x2120, 349K)

mhhhh yeeeee i gonna hmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh

Attached: Untitled-2.png (746x922, 137K)

upper class privilege is much worse

She hit the wall and now is going on political rants in an attempt to stay relevant

There is nothing wrong with white supremacy. It's even better than white seperatism.

Tell her to give up her white neighborhood then.

Attached: 888.gif (200x373, 1.52M)

>Worst thing is White Supremacy
What the fuck is even White Supremacy, it's an emotional American nonsense term.

We, Europeans built the world, and gave what liberties there are to those who didn't have it. What laws, and rights that people have, is from our largess. Supremacy implies a system created to benefit ones own group. Yet we consistently have created systems which distribute and benefit all.

Well at least we know where she stands on gun control. Taytay with preban automatic tec9 when?

So begins the sucking off the door knobs in (((Hollyweird))).
With anti-white neo-bolshevism.

Attached: weinstein_laugh.jpg (805x908, 61K)

She looks like an ugly finngolian. I don't get pol's obsession with her.

Tay Tay Swizzle mental breakdown
I wouldn't take this seriously, everyone knows she browses 4chins, she prob got caught on Jow Forums by someone she works with. Imagine qt T. T. Swizzy feet on her desk, shorts around her thighs *schlick schlick* fapping nazi fash wave on the screen, her manager walks in, she scrambles to close the browser and put her shorts on. Poor lil Tay Tay now has to make this statement lol

Whitest fucking white girl to ever be white, and she ain’t even white. Smh

We already had this exact post a few days ago fuck off leaf we don't give a fuck about pop singers. Sage

>the genetic lineage of eternal youth

Attached: 1567281700060.jpg (681x1024, 114K)

she hits 30 in December

So the PR departement finally thought it ought to do something about /ourgirl/ image? Took them some time.

lmao too bad shenlooks like plastic

Pretty. She would never leave us.

i'd say that for $75 million a year

>has 40 year old daugher
gibs granny

Think about it. How would that conversation, question even come up unless she was being manipulated into it.

Lmao cope

Not if someone does something

she was never ours

Attached: tay the two dollar whore.jpg (553x655, 42K)

TS = Transexual
your celebrities/idols are freakshow trannies

Attached: transvestigation.jpg (640x727, 161K)

nigger

Never thought she was that hot. She's like an amalgamation of nice parts that don't make a nice looking whole.

So a Nazi web site ran by Jew aims she was secret Nazi. That should have been first clue. She even admits to voting Obama in rolling stone interview. No white man would listen to TS anyway. That shit is for 12 year old girls. Quit being led by idiots.

Y'know, I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.

she was told to start playing her part or gtfo

Attached: 1499437710642.jpg (427x500, 76K)

What about
-rape
-torture
-mass genocide
-racism
-pedophilia
-poverty
-starvation
-drought
-slavery
-human trafficking

This bitch seems to think that getting raped by a pack of niggers isn't worse than living in an all white country. How can we change her mind?

Yes guys, there is nothing worst than white supremacy. Wow, she is right! She is fear mongering for us! OUR GIRL!

All these things are bad. But not quite as bad as wanting to live in a community with people you can relate to. There is literally nothing worse than that.

i cant believe she would say white supremacy is worse the racism!
she really should check her white privilege

being a nigger is worse

youtube.com/watch?v=9h-a9cvsbMM

Only morans invest in Jow Forumsitical waifus, they ALWAYS dissapoint in the end, many such cases.

Her hands were too greasy

>inb4 no!! we dumped her!!!!

my guess she was forced to have a new PR team with names ending in -berg and -stein.
The Jews have decided that this is the season to attack White nationalism through all channels and Swift was suggest a script to read by her 'advisors'.
This correlates with that recent second Congress hearing on White nationalism.

Preach spain bro

>What the fuck is even White Supremacy, it's an emotional American nonsense term.
No, it's a term that was specific to a certain time period in American history when functional foreigners(blacks, mostly) wanted political representation in America. It's just wanting to restrict the franchise to white Americans.

Its already happened moron. Open your eyes.

Don't get me wrong, she still looks decent, but she is clearly in decline.

You are somebody that I don’t know
But you’re taking shots at me like it’s Patron and I’m just like Damn it’s 7am

rollingstone.com/music/music-features/taylor-swift-rolling-stone-interview-880794/

>There’s literally nothing worse than white supremacy. It’s repulsive. There should be no place for it. Really, I keep trying to learn as much as I can about politics, and it’s become something I’m now obsessed with, whereas before, I was living in this sort of political ambivalence, because the person I voted for had always won. We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us. We were so excited to have this dignified person in the White House. My first election was voting for him when he made it into office, and then voting to re-elect him.

How the fuck did a left-wing reporter record that conversation, write up that conversation and then publish that conversation thinking "Yeah, this is fine. This makes us look good."

Attached: 1569121340768.png (500x500, 153K)

Islam
Is right
About
Women

White supermacy made sense for the ruling classes once. But nowadays it's bad PR, as the world has become more interconnected. Nazi faggots were basking in the glory when imperialism could be waved away with "these races are just inferior, this is the white man's burden." But I see no hope of a nazi resurgence.

It's propaganda. The entire entertainment industry is a nexus of intelligence agencies, mafias and rape cults.

They fear resurgent nationalism because they know it will be the end of them.

>i didnt know anything about politics so i happily voted for a nigger
>other countries really liked our king nigger who devastated our middle and working classss
>now that i know everything i can about politics i think my opinion matters
I once saw people claim swift was a man. This is clearly woman logic, though

But even fucking Katy Perry could squeeze in some pseudointellectual uni level nonsense about climate change or the wage gap to make the same point.

Swift just opened up with both barrels "I'M A RETARDED TWELVE YEAR OLD" and none of her handlers stopped her

White supremacy is a conspiracy theory that some strange self important group is spreading

White supremacy was pushed by the lower classes, not the upper classes. Elites don't have to worry about low iq foreigners moving in next door. They can just build walls around their neighborhoods and hire guards.

TAYTAY WHY???

Attached: 1456869834721.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Haha tayfags btfo

Attached: 17019511-616e-4711-bab2-e515ab0fa584-screen-shot-2019-08-23-at-113106-am.png (970x546, 614K)

I remember all those poor germans in ww2 demanding that ukraine be colonized. Or all those british peasants protesting about the end of the raj. Faggot.

>literally nothing wrong than white supremacy

I agree white supremacy is awful but it's not the worst thing ever, niggers are.

The Nazis weren't white supremacists you absolute moron.
Are you the same subhuman who got caught making edits to a Wikipedia article in the middle of an argument over the veracity of historical data? Do you ever have moments of self reflection? Do you ever so see how other people see you, and how that compares to how you see yourself?
Good god, I can't wait. I just can't fucking wait.

*ever wonder how other people see you

$oy

White supremacy has never been about genuine feelings of supremacy. The first colonialism was aimed at slavs. The oldest colony of the british is ireland. The thing is, white supremacy became a useful tool for the ruling class at a certain point. Just like the nazis didn't really think slavs are subhuman, or at least not all of them did, they just wanted russian lands. Either way it's the same bullshit. It was a good PR move back in the day. It's not anymore.

>Are you the same subhuman who got caught making edits to a Wikipedia article in the middle of an argument over the veracity of historical data?

That was literally you. You were caught citing edited and misleading wikipedia statistics of the Russia ROA.

Biocunts will go obsolete with the rise of fembots and artificial wombs, woke cunts like this biocunt will become unimportant and they can screech anti white rhetoric while being ignored

She been hanging around SJWs

Attached: 4562677.jpg (229x221, 11K)

I cringe at this

>White supremacy has never been about genuine feelings of supremacy.
Correct. Its about who gets political representation.
>The first colonialism was aimed at slavs.
>the ottoman were white supremacists
That's a hot take. Its not even close to accurate, either. Colonialism is thousands of years old, subhuman. Were the Romans white supremacists? The ancient Greeks? The ancient Egyptians? The Chinese? All white supremacists?
>The thing is, white supremacy became a useful tool for the ruling class at a certain point.
You don't know what white supremacy is, subhuman.
>nazis didn't really think slavs
were significantly Aryan. Completely unrelated.

>giving a fuck about the opinion of a 30-year-old childless roastie who has swallowed a thousand gallons of clumpy jewish cum
>a fucking leaf

Now you're just being intentionally dense. I'm saying racist ideology has been used as excuse for ruling class land grabbing for a very long time. The nazis used much the same messagging in regards to their planned conquest of russian lands. My point is that is clearly outdated and doesn't work. Therefore fascism is most likely a totally dead ideology, because it doesn't elicit the same reaction it once did.

Attached: slide_3.jpg (960x720, 104K)

breakup number 2497102743894, yeah?

that image made me a little sick. thanks.

>Revision as of 04:20, 26 August 2019

It's the 22nd of september. Are you a neet stuck in perpetual limbo or something?

She wants to be in Movies.

Other than rape victim, just can't see paying to see her movie.

She can't act, and she is getting too old for the

Attached: TayTayReaction.gif (276x154, 416K)

Sheesh that brainwashing they give you is effective

As Kid Rock pointed out, she's become overtly political to get an in with Hollywood.