Is Hindusim the most autistic religion?

Is Hindusim the most autistic religion?

Attached: Hindus rubbing shit on themselves.jpg (740x438, 69K)

Well yes.

imagine the smell

Hinduism is weird.
One time I took a religious studies class with an american born pajeet as the professor.
He tried explaining to us how hinduism wasn't polythesitic but rather it was "polymorphic monotheism."
Something about how there is only one god (brahman) and how the various gods presented are just different incarnations of the same god in the form of physical avatars which carry out different purposes.

It's the filthiest. I'd give the most autistic to muslims. They go into an autistic rage just if you draw their prophet.

Advaita vedanta is the most internally consistent and rational explanation for existence. There literally isnt a better metaphysical theory of reality.

>polymorphic monotheism.

I like this description.

DESIGNATED

Faggot detected

yikes

Brahmanism (Abrahamism) is retarded.

At least most muslims are honest and direct about why they'll kill you. Hindus kill you by poor sanitation

Nah it is pretty based.

Attached: north-indian-temple-architecture-19-638.jpg (638x479, 122K)

All religions are autistic.

>weird
no you niggers are just retarded and no one cares about your shit cult

Is it written anywhere in sanskrit sources that they have to smear cow's shit on their bodies, throw shit at each other drink cow piss???
Maybe there are two religions, one of those who actually know sanskrit, and second of those who just are told to eat shit and are unable to read sources.

>no you niggers are just retarded and no one cares about your shit cult
I'm not hindu.
If by shit cult you're actually referring to mormonism then you'd be correct lol.

Brahmanism is literally antithetical to abrahamism. There is only one thing that exists, it is called "brahman" in sanskrit, or god in other religions. However it is pure existence and consciousness itself, and that means that the real you is also this thing. That is diametrically opposed to the idea of creation monotheism.

Yes. My upstairs neighbors are Hindu. No idea why 6 people wanted to live in a 2br condo but that's their life. They have shrine with Christmas lights on, and a water fountain that plugs into the wall on 24/7. Their vanity plates for their vehicles have Hindu God names on them. They're vegetarian and have called the fire department on other neighbors for barbequing beef. The police arrived and they wanted to press charges against said other neighbors for violating their "rights" to practice their religion unhindered. They are H1B visa people, not citizens. The police kindly asked the other neighbors to move their barbeque to a different location, away from the noses of the Hindus. The other neighbors refused, and the police issued random citations for improper disposal of food wastes and disobeying orders given by a LEO. They're loud. They're inconsiderate, they're disgusting (literally shit in the tub and wash it down), they hang their laundry to dry inside of their condo instead of paying $1.50 to use the dryers in the laundry room. The shit I don't get is they come from money. They own a few small businesses locally, drive brand new vehicles, and can easily afford a house instead of a condo, but decided to cram 6 people into a 600sqft apartment.

Hindusim seems to be the most autistic though

Bruh, Hinduism is the most based, and true of all religions. Dont look to modern pajeets, read the upanishads. Only hinduism aligns with scientific observations and allows for nationalism in a spiritual way. Thats why the nazis were so interested

>"Hinduism is autistic"
>United Cuckdom flag
Pissed Paki detected

And no, Scientologists are still the most autistic religion

Is that mud or some other herb? Where is this from?

i think it is cow dung -_-

It didn't looked like dung to me. It's mud mixed with some cow dung(ceremonial), and these are brahmins before sacred thread kek. Aryan autism for cows is ridiculous. Atleast horse autism is gone.

They smear shit on themselves, what is it if not autism?

>Btfo'd both Islam and Christianity and still continues to do so
Abraham cucks have no place here in India and never will

Its shit you absolute filthy degenerate poopinder singh pootel

Attached: 55E24028-FCAB-464D-B663-8BB543DB13E2.jpg (480x360, 24K)

POO IN LOO sadiq.

Attached: 1534459638647.png (1095x794, 1.17M)

Hinduism is dying
Islam shall conquer you soon

Stop being silly pajeet.

Attached: Morning piss.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

>couldnt do for the past 2000 years
yep go abdul!