Leaves her turbo-Chad Husband for a two month fling with a 31 year old woman

>leaves her turbo-Chad Husband for a two month fling with a 31 year old woman
What is wrong with women?
Is the propaganda getting to them? Is (((their))) propaganda mainly aimed at women?

Attached: 914C6AE2-B628-4541-8B62-A6E245EFFB1E.jpg (723x1023, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/thomas-middleditch-silicon-valley-swinging_n_5d8158dae4b070d468c3478f
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the split up already kek

Famous people ARE propaganda

celebrities are shitbags

women literally don't give a fuck if you're a ''turbo chad'' or not... they're not drawn by appearance, they're drawn by money and this Miley Cyrus whore has enough money to sustain herself so when she got bored of her ''turbo chad'' she dumped him

Attached: PastPrimeHags.gif (530x1100, 1.27M)

>disgusting whore left "turbo chad" to have a lesbian relationship
All involved should be gassed, including me for having read it.

Listen to her speak. She has a lot more problems than just this. This girl has dentures.

I didn’t even think about this.
>leave your husband for a lesbian relationship goy

She’s not real y’all know that right?

Her and beiber were manufactured

there's a lot of wisdom in this post that all of us would be wise to remember as we're exposed to television, movies, music, and the internet

Attached: 1557573945004.jpg (1772x2252, 660K)

It's obvious to anyone with a brain, that Billy Ray sold his children out for fame and fortune.
Look up Miley's brother.

This.
And in all fairness, anything Miley Cyrus does shouldn't be assumed to be indicative of any trend in women in general. We should be worried about it, yes, because women and girls will start to see this as normal. However, despite the absolute state of women, Miley is still an outlier in terms of degeneracy.

based

This dumb bitch can have any experience or material that money can buy, but sadly for her, she cannot buy love or happiness. She is a broken soul, and left with her own devices she will go the way of Amy Winehouse. Cross your fingers!

>We should be worried about it, yes, because women and girls will start to see this as normal.
You total dumbass.
No one considers this normal behavior.
Before Miley there was a long string of retard whores doing the same shit.

It’s all reality TV , script writers come up with this shit. Back in the day (((they))) used to marry one goy actress (whore) to another goy actor (homosexual) for publicity and to fake the normie funk until it was time for more publicity

Attached: DE1E46CE-A4AC-47EC-998F-F6C9586FDD97.gif (360x202, 2.73M)

>turbo-Chad
>marry a ultra-mega slut whose escapades have been broadcast to the entire western world for her whole life
pick one

>leaves her turbo-Chad Husband

More like he found out about this and dropped her, but because Hollywood money depends on image it's just spun that "oh they broke up"

1. Calling a dude a "turbochad" makes you sound like a raging faggot.
2. Women were never supposed to have sexual freedom. While there are the ultra rare wise women, most women make retarded choices probably 99% of the time. I don't just mean in relationships, I mean in everything, from what foods to like, to politics, you name it. Our ancestors knew that nearly all women are complete morons, and structured society accordingly. Only recently did the jews convince our parents "you should probably fuck everything up on purpose and give women free reign".

>what is wrong with women
>what is wrong with the upper class
fixed

Also this. And people drop them at a certain point. Everyone used to fantasize about young Britney Spears, then she married a wigger and all normal dudes hated her. She got depressed about it and shaved her head. That showed us.

/thread

>what is wrong with women
stop playing dumb. you already know the answer

I'm not the least bit surprised. When I saw a headline that said she wasn't going to be having children with her husband because it's bad for the environment, I knew the divorce was only a matter of time.

>Cyrus stated that she is "literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age"
yet

eating pussy is just video games for white women

Based

/thread

>Calling a dude a turbochad makes you sound like a raging faggot
There’s nothing gay about recognizing a genetic freak. The point is that he’s supposed to be safe from being spurned by women. If he’s not safe no one is

when are people going to realize that these teen idols lives are entirely curated? Most of the people in the entertainment industry have their lifestyle thanks to a record or movie executive and that's it. Did you know most of the "mansions" you watched on MTV Cribs were actually rented? And not actually owned by the musician? People like Miley Cyrus will be told how to behave or else go by the way-side. Look at that Justin Beiber character in 2019.

would you be capable of a proper, fulfilling relationship with a man after your father sold you to the disney demonic deviants when his 1-hit wonder royalties dried up?
bad dads make lesbians out of nice girls.

This they are only famous because of (((them))) celebrities are false idols constructed by the (((msm)))

Attached: 73EE962D-21AB-45E4-86F8-E619185AF422.jpg (512x487, 29K)

Milfs always win

>People like Miley Cyrus will be told how to behave or else go by the way-side.
interestingly, the black mirror episode with her in

they're tortured and sexually abused by their handlers, thus they have no legitimate concept of reality

She might go back to her hubby and continue the marriage, with the message being you can have a lesbian affair and it will strengthen your marriage. After a while they will try to normalise having affairs with men while being married. Basically try to redefine marriage as virtually not being married

A lesbian finally stopped pretending to be straight. Why are you surprised?

She did exactly as she was told by her jew handlers. She don't wanna end up suiciding herself.

Who are these people

being a lesbian in general is a myth

huffpost.com/entry/thomas-middleditch-silicon-valley-swinging_n_5d8158dae4b070d468c3478f

miley and some QT fag

am i supposed to know who this is?

can i still refer to myself as a turbochad?

Women are naturally attracted to other wimminz. Same goes for bodybuilder guys who compare looks with one another, they big gays as well.

>Believing this isn’t media stunt for both of them.
>wishes someone would ask either of them if they actually licked the other to orgasm.

All actresses do this headshave & lesbo thing. It's a fucking meme by now.

women are attracted to other women on order to stimulate men. Legit happens in nature; when the goat gets too tired from fucking all day, the sheep will start humping eachother to get him up again

Correct. The destruction of the family unit is the end goal. All hollywood is concerned about is the redefinition of tradition within a household/social setting. That has always been the goal and still continue to mask it as entertainment, drama, and scandal.

Is the qt a fag or I am a fag? Or both? I'm confused now

His fault for getting with her in the first place. She became famous for acting like a degenerate whore. Who could predict she would continue to act like a degenerate whore?

Attached: the more you know.jpg (1100x618, 29K)

do you know how nudity even made it into mainstread hollywood? The first film to show bear breasts was a "romance" film about being in love during the holocaust..

she has aged badly... liam hemsworth might be her handler.

I had a girl go gay (still is) after I dumped her about fifteen years ago. I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Yes, they are much more impressionable

>What is wrong with women?
You're looking at a puppet being told what to do by her publicist to stay relevant and extrapolating that to literally every female. That's what's wrong with them.

2 outstanding specimens there.

This. Longevity in the celebrity industry necessitates obedience to a cultural narrative from a vague power source, as communicated down by managers, handlers, agents, et al. The biggest redpill is understanding how the red carpet and celebrity paparazzi press are basically shadowfunded by the same power forces funding and oiling the celebrity talent machine. Similar to how CIA is deeply entrenched in CNN and Fox News, while Hollywood Joos answer when the CIA needs better war propaganda optics and mass influencing.

Then they aren't really lez just pretending and acting like it. Women can be truly lesb.

Attached: lezseetheworld_36648997_239924023475859_1337726465520697344_n.jpg (1080x1350, 227K)

i gotta thank all you guys for helping me learn pollitics

> (OP)
>>turbo-Chad
>>marry a ultra-mega slut whose escapades have been broadcast to the entire western world for her whole life
>pick one

Chad just means good looking and able to get women. He is not alpha or red pilled. But I agree with the second part. I was surprised he married her after all that shit she was doing. Living in the past. Just because you had something back in the day doesn't mean you should rekindle a relationship. Matter of fact I am 100 % against rekindling. It died, it died for a reason. Keep it dead.

The future is female

this was sort of a sad realization for me after making it into my 20s. Growing up you have a sense that the big names in Hollywood got there from talent and hard work or whatever. It became EXTREMELY apparent after that whole Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift at the awards or whatever, and every media outlet talked about that shit for years as if it wasnt faker than WWF wrestling

>Everyone used to fantasize about young Britney Spears,
No they didn't. Imagine writing this. It's like saying "Everyone thought WMDs were in Iraq." Spears was clearly manufactured sexbait, an autotune bot, middleschool kids knew this.

A male sheep is called a ram, goats and sheep don't generally fuck

This is the message being conveyed to American girls and women, well said, to accelerate atomization and population control through subversion of the family unit.

Yeah. This confluence became blatant with the aughts internet, with Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Logan, The Hills. And then finally they anointed the perfect First Family of Black Racemixers, the Kardashians, who were made culturally ubiquitous merely for sexual preferences and ethnic physical traits, an NWO meme family to message that white Americans were no longer economic, cultural and social leaders.

Scarier still, there's the famous CIA director quote, Colby iirc, that the agency will have succeeded once the American people cannot decipher narratives from reality, and Trump, although I softly support him, is exactly what they want, a photogenic mouthpiece whose optics of power were cultivated for decades by the media complex brokers of NY LA. Oprah is their Frankenstein, Whoopi Goldberg is one but not as successful, Ellen DeGeneres is their openly LGBT Frankenstein.

We'll see a Kardashian in a high DC office in our lifetime. We may even see Miley or Twilightcunt take an office. Deepfakes will further make it impossible to know who's in control, and truthfully it almost already is impossible to know, see eg Epstein's murder, Maxwell's freedom.

Shit like this is why Jow Forums is actually important. I forgot about the Kardashians, probably some sub-conscious coping mechanism on by brain's behalf.
>Only reason they even made it into money is because the bio-father successfully kept a famous black athlete out of jail after nearly decapitating his white ex and her lover
>daughters go on to reproduce with literal crack pipe hitting niggers, which lands them a television show
>step-father turns into a tranny

The fact that this is figuratively normal in our society, even a little bit, actually makes me a sick inside

also to follow up with what you said, I personally feel as if Donald Trump is sincere in his promises while also being woefully ignorant. Hes just an old boomer who wants to be like Regan.

This.

Muh cunt lol. Most valuable thing on earth. You can eat it up in a couple years when I've had my fun lol
You WILL eat the cunt

What is a "psyop"
what is "induced contagious psychopathology?"

"negative transference" aka a curse?

unrestricted warfare aka nonlinear aka IW or Information War

don't watch legacy media content unless you want to be pushed around like a little red ball.
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: 1568270953102.jpg (540x564, 56K)