Germany looks to Mexico to help tackle nursing-care crisis

>Spahn traveled to Mexico City last week as part of a recruitment drive aimed at redressing a shortage of nursing and ancillary staff in German care homes.
>Germany's care sector is deeply unattractive for many domestic workers due to low wages, overwork and reports of mistreatment of staff and patients. The industry relies on thousands of foreign workers.
>Resolving the issue has become particularly urgent as the number of people who need care is expected to rise dramatically in the coming decades: from the 3.3 million in 2017 to 4 million by 2030, and 5.3 million by 2050, according to official government projections.
dw.com/en/germany-looks-to-mexico-to-help-tackle-nursing-care-crisis/a-50528445

Boomers are selling out Germany at a record pace.
They retired leaving us with a broken pension system that makes us pay while we are expected to get nothing when we grow old.
Rather than creating a system that builds wealth like the US 401k, our system relies on constant debt.
Rather than living off wealth and savings they created during their time of active employment, retirees in Germany live off subsidies from the working population.

Here comes the problem: once people decide to have less children the entire system collapses because it relies on constant population growth.
This is also the reason why politicians were keen to import millions of shitskins from the middle east. Just to keep the sinking boat going a little longer until they get to collect their fat 100k+ annual political pensions.

But lo and behold the eternal boomer has found another way to fuck young Germans over:
Take a peek at the US textbook and import Mexicans to "do the work we don't want to do", rather than paying the native population decent wages.
We will see the same headlines as in the US 15 years from now:
>"Germany was never a white country"
>"White nationalism is a threat to German security"
>"White Germans are privileged and need to support shitskins"

Attached: mexico nurse.png (725x708, 338K)

Weren't the fucking "syrians" supposed to help you?
What happened to those guys?

Why don't peoples familys take care of their parents? Oh wait proggressives destroyed families.

Attached: 1568860763028.jpg (932x747, 178K)

>meanwhile Balkans need work

what the fuck are germans doing

Attached: saaasdad.jpg (208x242, 7K)

>Weren't the fucking "syrians" supposed to help you?
>What happened to those guys?
Turns out the reports about them being skilled workers and engineers was all fabricated bullshit. Who could have guessed.
Only around 25% of them qualify to do low-skill labor because a lot of them can't even read and most will never speak german.

State often "claims" old people and refuses to let their children take them in.

It's sort of like CPS for the elderly.

>set up a supranational super state with open borders which causes a mass migration from Eastern Europe
>let in millions of Arab shitskins
>import Mexicans en masse

Why is Germany literally ruining Europe?

Maybe medicine was a mistake

I used to work with a care home, the people running them make fortunes...fortunes.

Paying workers a decent wage to attract workers in the first place shouldn't be hard - tell them to fuck off and pay up, they'll pay. And yes, they constantly try and fill up these positions with foreign people and they understaff shifts and put more work on people.

Fuck'em, tell them to pay instead of turning the WHOLE OF SOCIETY INTO A SHITHOLE WHERE WE FIGHT FOR SCRAPS, HOLY SHIT

I'm starting to see how communist uprisings started, or the French Revolution got going. Rich people just being fucking shitheads and grinding for more and more and more.

Attached: 1484033836539.jpg (480x296, 14K)

OH NO NO NO
I thought about this years ago and thought the only reason European countries didn't do this was the distance. This is an unfortunate solution but I'd take mestizos and castizos over Muslims any day. The former might have some social problems but they aren't the potential blight that religious extremists are.

Fucking boomers sprayed cancer in everything, just to keep their superfluous consumption lifestyle going, and to keep rotting away at 90 years of age while a negro changes their diapers.

Germany is just a little more influential in the farse.

Liberalism, like aids, is the gift that only shows symptoms when it's too late, and it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-230457.jpg (886x603, 141K)

>Why don't peoples familys take care of their parents? Oh wait proggressives destroyed families.
Yep.
Made a thread about this a while ago.
Living in a multi generational household is a way to escape this dystopian future.
Grandparents help raise their grandkids while they receive dignified care from their family.
The government hates this because it can't tax those people and they don't live in perpetual debt because they usually own the houses they live in and the children inherit the property.

This concept left the real-estate Jew seething and everything was done to implant into our mind that living with our parents was extremely unattractive and that we should rather rent a little 1 bedroom cuckshed for 2k$ per month from Shekelstein LLC.

Same traitorous behavior when the boomer generation sells their houses that they themselves inherited from their parents and expect their children to "build their own future and stop leeching".
The only generation on the planet currently leeching of everyone are boomers.

I have family in Mexico, and I like them. But population replacement, with any excuse, is a crime against beauty.

>Living in a multi generational household is a way to escape this dystopian future.

Based, plenty of rich families in today's era pooled their wealth doing the same thing in years gone by.
Imagine all the rent people pay now, imagine giving that to your parents instead or even half of that amount. It adds up to a fucking shitload but landlords hate it because you avoided their scam with this one weird trick.

I feel revolted when I see Americans practically gloat about kicking kids out at 18, try and look after your family ffs.

Attached: 1485060170478.png (279x215, 74K)

It is a terrible thing but I've largely come to accept it. People are not organized or motivated enough to stop it, and the people who do care are outnumbered by apathetic comfort seekers. To me we live in a dark age.

Germany has a surplus of €60 billion and can easily pay for this extra 1 or 2 million elderly in care. And rich boomers should pay for themselves.

Because boomers don't die. "Taking care of your parents" meant you take care of them for a few years after they retire before they die at around 65. Boomers live for 30+ years after they retire.

They take dumb chicano chimps that have 0 language skills for German to do what?
Why do they search the world for the scummiest of people.
Why not go all the way and hire abbos?
TF is wrong with these people?

>Muh Colonies
Get your own fucking cheap labour, cunts.

>nursing care crisis
Hey Germany, did the rapefugees got cut off in Italy, Hungary and Croatia?
Looking for new meat in Mexico?

Because the boomer narcisist parents didn't take care of them.

My Father and Mother seems like they are from the 50s in comparison to the shit I've heard growing up. Parents get the children they create.

Have fun starting a multi-generational household nowadays when no woman will want anything to do with because you "still live at hotel mama".

holy shit just have more children

fucking traitor should build nursing homes in mexico then. we have tons of shitskins and balkanshit who were let in specifically to do those jobs yet whenever you go to a nursing home or hospital all nurses are german. keeping the shitflow into for bullshit reasons.

kekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekek

escape that shithole country. move here to us

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>Be Germany
You have 2 options
>Fix the conditions of a notoriously difficult career to attract more people to it
>import workers to what is essentially slave conditions to do it instead of fixing problems
So they choose to exploit 3rd worlders. Real woke Germany, GG

>We will see the same headlines as in the US 15 years from now
Honestly you have a point but I don’t think so. The US is so much further down the road than Europe. I think you are going to be absolutely horrified by what happens to the US that you will not want to end up like us. You already have viable right wing movements, we don’t. A literal NPD nazi just got elected mayor, wtf.

You misspelled Jews.

Multigenerational homes don't work when your parents die when you're 60-70 yourself on average.

Exactly, when a woman doesn't like the idea I know she is a brainwashed roastie and I want nothing to do with her.
Only time I ever moved out was to get my degree.
Currently live with my sister and mom. Dad passed away when I was quite young and I inherited the place.
No way I'm kicking either of them out for some vapid cunt.

Honestly I feel cheated my Italian family was Americanized and we don't do this.

>Germany won't take the polish, romanian, bulgarian, ukrainian, croatian, hungarian, slovak etc nurses who work for literal pennies and are already in the EU
>Germany has to go out of their way to import millions more shitskins

>Germany looks to Mexico to help tackle nursing-care crisis

Mexicans are a beacon to the world of everything compassionate, sympathetic, generous, virtuous, and good.

Wonder why they traffic drugs and children into the US, though?

Attached: 2019-09-22_08-17-23.png (751x430, 385K)

Aren’t the houses they sell like 300 years old? God I hate boomers so much. My father once told me, “the financial condition of the country will be your problem.” Man, the day of the pillow can’t come fast enough.

You should probably move out for a little bit anyway, to learn responsibility and self-reliance. Once you attract a mate, then move back when you want to have kids.
My wife and I are planning on doing this within the next year or 2.

4.Honor thy father and mother.

Attached: 1567448178669.png (1309x1268, 735K)

mother fuckers you already drained our market of all nurses, why don't you start training those emigrants to be nurses. half of them are women, send them to work and not drain other countries of everyone with a degree

I'm sure if father and mother have broken damn near half of the good Lord's laws themselves then God will forgive you for overlooking the fourth commandment.

because they don't work , they come here live of gibs and do some black labor on the side for extra money like all the other scum before them. only stupid germans are paying taxes in germany.

Jewry is the embodiment of materialism, the epitome of sensuality, of greed, of dishonesty, of selfishness, of heartlessness, and the lust for power.

>syrians
>What happened to those guys?

They're busy being doctors, lawyers and engineers for such pleb work, Sven.

Racist.

Attached: 1565079981709.jpg (288x284, 75K)

I don't think you understand.
All these excuses about work and labour, they are lies, they are trying to GENOCIDE us ASAP!
90% of them will live on welfare, you think the government doesn't know this?
It's about destroying the gene-pool, nothing else, and they will sell you any excuse to make it seem like a good thing.

This is true, I've even joked about it. Every 6 months or so Germany says "worker shortage!" and it's absolute bullshit in a microwave.

And its not going to stop until someone hangs Germany's leaders from a lamp post in minecraft. They're not going to relent until the entire continent resembles Africa more than anything else.

Oh, right. Makes sense to choose Mexico as an alternative.

Dude we have one nurse for 60 patients in Poland right now, and the avarge age of nurses is end 50s, every younger nurse, and all nurses and doctors that finish med school go straight to germany. they don't even work a year in Poland.
It is impossible to get a nurse or care for old parents or sick family here, unless you pay the rates like in germany and give them free days off and a cell phone, so they can call home. You can of course hire an ukrainian, but you never know if they are a real nurse, or just have forged papers, and they always beat the old polish people.

>because they don't work
I have two relatives and a couple of former highschool classmates working as nurses in Germany
A german company recruited all of them
literally every other nurse in the hospital they work in is romanian, even the accountant there is romanian

They push mixing so there won't be any identities anymore. A dutch-pakistani looks out of place both for Dutch and Paki. He wont have any identity. He will become "European" who everyone can be like kikes Verhofstadt etc push. A humiliated identity is a radicalized identity and that's not what the kikes want.

fantasy hospital that does not exist.

I thought of going there but, really, it isn't worthy. Germany's future isn't appealing to me. I'd rather stay in Brazil and all its problems. At least I know the dangers here, who knows how GER will fare with all that unstable mixture of cultures and people. Brazil is a done deal, and all behave as Brazilians, for better or worse.

Not defending wetbacks, but your drug habit rivals the industrial production of Germany. The amount of money your faggot niggers hippies and yuppies funnel to the worst of the worst in mexico is enormous. More than enough that it's a miracle the country is halfway functioning.

>Germany won't take the polish, romanian, bulgarian, ukrainian, croatian, hungarian, slovak etc nurses who work for literal pennies and are already in the EU
This is delusional, Germans and other West Euros would love to have them as nurses but they don't want to work there, all Slavic men here work in construction and IT and all Slavic women work as receptionists and try to marry a guy with property and money.

dude don't lie you guys send companies here that start recruting doctors and nurses when they haven't even finished their school yet. they even pay for their states german languge exams, and german courses. Silesia where they already speak german, is scourged of all med workers. Last winter they had to bring in people from retirement, so that some hospitals are open, but they still had to close some wings.

Dude they already took all our nurses. the age of polish nurses right now is 57 years old. And women here get at 60 in to pension. but can go in to one at 58 if they want to.

Also, reminder that the Mexicans were a rural people, until NAFTA obliterated their agricultural production (government subsidies for food exports to Mexico made Mexican farming untenable) and forced the farmers to the maquilas. So you have a proud traditional rural people, you concentrate them in cities to be the bottom of the ladder and work like slaves to barely eat in the new neoliberal order. Pikachu me surprised you have a strong criminal underclass. Don't play dumb.

>polish doctor
i'd kms before i go to a polish """""doctor"""" i have never seen one fucking polish doctor

Let's just leave, they invite the whole world here. Just let us go somewhere else, where we use our autism to build up an empire again

This is what makes me ashamed to be white. Nothing else, no past deeds, no current misdirections. Just this. Our abandonment of our own sick and elderly and desire for a serf class to offer the compassion to them
That they deserve from us.

This is why I workin health care. And that is where I see the Caribbean islanders and latins robbing our elderly of their precious few mementos in nursing homes. Yes they can wipe an ass, but they give no solace to your old mum. Even less to your broken down old man. Parasites that you import to do what your selfish ass refuses to do. Take care of those who once took care of you.

Well duh. Most of them are refugees that left their homes after the Americans bombed the shit out of it, in order to destroy Germany.
But only a Rammsteinmerican would act surprised about this.

great, because the yearly avarge of last 4 years is 465 per year. But you are right it is only 1/3ed of how many go to UK.

Please be trolling you fat fucking faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-215855.jpg (296x467, 60K)

ah and most are aneshesiologist. So it is good you don't see them, if you did it would mean they are doing their work bad, and you woke up in the middle of surgery.

ofc polish doctors
still laffin

>Yes goyim you need to import third-worlders for "skilled" and qualified workers
A blatant ploy to mongrelize Europe beyond recognition. You already have Indians, Arabs, Niggers, and the chinks are worming their way in... all you need now are South-American Goblinos. I'm also SO FUCKING TIRED of them labling immigration of any kind """Skilled""" labour and whatever. They aren't importing doctors and shit. They are importing braindead 70iq debtslaves under the guise of implied labour shortages that have yet to manifest and are being actively undermined by automation.

hey man you accused us of stealing cars in germany for 20 years, when it was Russian and Ukrainian gangs doing it, because you can't tell slavic people apart. So am not judging you.

It goes both ways. Parents are just as required to honor thier children.

And the balls. The god-damned nooseworthy gall of the motherfuckers: if you complain, goy cattle, as your kind is exterminated m, as your women give birth to golems, as your ancestral land is handed over to shitskin consumers... You're a racist and you'll be punished for it by your friends and employers!

Attached: jMvuetD.jpg (289x334, 58K)

yes and they do it by physical disciplinary action. Every good priest will tell you that.

Bullshit. Our health sector is full of them, but they are leaving it en masse since you earn more for stocking shelves than doing that work.

t. Mother works as a nurse

Don’t expect much. Any Swiss living in their castle in the clouds nation, fat on the spoils of 200 years of war, with an ease of opportunity and a cohesive monoculture the rest of us could only dream of, who is on pol bitching has to be the most dog shit of humans.

You aren't wrong. The only way to alleviate this is by somehow decreasing the profitability, and the only way I see to do that is by legalizing all of it, which may well have even worse consequences. Asking the hordes of drug zombies to practice a little bit of personal responsibility and restraint (aka, don't be a junkie degenerate) is a bridge too far, apparently. This is a problem with most things in America now, where somebody/thing else is always the reason that dirty brown people and white trash continually fail. I think you know the reason for the victim culture here, so i don't think I even need to say it

You don't earn more, you earn slightly less but not significantly so and stacking shelves is better than wiping boomer ass

Fuck that shit. Haven't talked to my Boomer parents in almost 2 years. It doesn't apply when your parents are degenerate Boomer dipshits. Jesus said he would break families apart and all.

Attached: 1411061951234.jpg (265x265, 20K)

It's the same murderous argument everywhere
> They do the jobs that the natives won't do!
No motherfuckers, they'll do it for the slave wages your neoliberal racket needs to pay in order to turn a record-breaking profit.
And when your cancerous slaves breed like the invasive species they are, all of a sudden you're not so neoliberal anymore, and it's up to the natives to pay for dem programz.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-085737.jpg (453x342, 134K)

>all balkan nurses packing shelves now
I guess that's also why i don't see any polish doctors. they know all the tricks that you make more money when you get gibs and do a 10h/week mini job. they all should get sent back the same day they're not working the job they were permitted to do. parasites.

I was in France 10 years ago and never thought I'd see a woke ass Francophone. How times are changing.

>Encourage German girls to take meme degrees
>Oh look! A shortage!
>I guess we'll have to ship in more foreigners!
The same story all over the west.

Low IQ shitskins on welfare, boomers and the interlinked business-government class are the parasites you retard. I know the hatred of Poles runs deep there but wake the fuck up, they're the least of your problems.

Fo note that these people have no connection to reality and are idiots. All their plans fail, them attempting with mexicans what failed with dunecoons wont work either. Further america is the heartland of neoliberalism and the model for the “new world“ so it colkapsing will end this shit for good.
Meanwhile Gernan corporations like the entire auto industry collect more welfare and tax gibs than all welfare recipients combined.
We feed a conpletely useless upper class that hoovers up more resources by the day for nothibg in return, and you complain about people stealing 50€ a month. D&c retard.

i care i have to see the organic garbage everyday when i go outside

Organically Poles are nearly identical to Krauts.

LEL, we have a 250k doctor shortage i guess we can spare some guatemalas and honduran niggers.

The job is cancer, god awful working conditions with horrendous pay.

Germany is aging just like Japan.

The five states surrounding Berlin are a massive nursing home.

shut up and stay in your new home you polish kike

Krautfags, start treating baby making like you treat engineering and industry. with cold, ruthless efficiency.

Germany's white birthrate is on par with Croatia.

>Take a peek at the US textbook and import Mexicans to "do the work we don't want to do", rather than paying the native population decent wages.
We will see the same headlines as in the US 15 years from now:

its already over
if they would do that the system was unsustainable there are so many people in underpaid jobs , those jobs are mandatory to keep the system running
they use 24/7h 365d/y propaganda to keep them in their thought bubbles
while simultaneously having an army of overpaid and overeducated "specialists" who are recieving hush money catering to their greed, they dont saw the branch they are sitting on so they keep their mouthes shut and take the shekels , those are an army of superfluous jobs sitting in some office recieving shekels for reading and forwarding emails or directing people who dont need directing because their jobs are so simple even a refugee could do it
and thats where they start undermining
they know some lower class pworker people got woke and they are replacing them with fugees so they can put the woke wagecucks on their payroll :-)
shit always falls down the ladder
nothing will change
nothing wil lhappen
unless people start doing something
why dont somebody do something ?

Attached: 1568706978986.jpg (592x400, 47K)

Kek they think they are getting mexicans but we all know in truth it is Guats and slavadorians

Relax Hans Mexicans don't like mudslime countries.

Attached: zocalo.jpg (768x960, 88K)

Germany's population is becoming bereft of a working age population just like Japan.

german companies recruit directly from hospitals or schools here
they even hold employment healthcare events to advertise their job opportunities here (look for Romexpo)
GOD DAMN THE SAME
WE LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE NURSES HERE, THEY ALL GO AFTER SCHOOL STRAIGHT TO GERMANY

>Turns out the reports about them being skilled workers and engineers was all fabricated bullshit
Same for mexicans. All you can expect is bad drivers, and drunk driving fatalities. Increases in shoplifting and theyll just sign up for all the welfare benefits using the information of people they worked for.

Can confirm, the Latin Americans I've met (even the darkest skinned), are horrified of Europe's suicide-by-shitskin. I've not met any congoid Latin Americans.

maybe you should recheck the background of this dubious "Romexpo" company because i can tell you romanian nurses are nowhere to be found in german hospitals yours friends might have ended up in some bordells

Romania's population is taking a nosedive.

Damn you guys are fucked. Like fucked for eternity fucked. Like you'll never be Germany again fucked.

You wanba know the worst part about living among shitskins?
Its not that the, hate whites, oh no. They hate each other. From vendors yelling and brawling to open fights they never have peace. The average muslim marriage consists of the wife bitchibg and crying at her man for 8 hours until he snaps and loudly beats the shit out of her. Every day it starts again until someone is killed or they get too old.
Now throw in mexicans into the mix and all the shotskins will just cancel each other out.