Wow

... Exactly.

Attached: 1568978300716.jpg (588x632, 47K)

Damn, that is pretty powerful....

Never thought about it that way. Voting Warren now.

>memeflag
>obvious as fuck bait

kill yourself you shilling cunt

The West did respect their border you stupid fucking dumb pea-brained pajeet FAGGOT. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE GREATEST OPPOSITION TO COLONIALISM CAME FROM.

Holy shit, this is exactly what the Jews want. A divided, muttified, low IQ population with muttified behavioural norms who can be easily controlled. These faggots need to face the music, they are RAPING our civilisation before our very eyes!

Attached: images.png (213x237, 5K)

Because at that point you stop being "immigrants" and become invaders. At which point it is totally OK to shoot you on sight.

>Immigration quotas should be based on how much the host country has ruined other countries.

Yet they are flooding Dublin & Cork with niggers, are beginning to propagandize the youth in Poland, are flooding Sweden and the other Nord cucks with Horn of Africa niggers.

>1 post by this ID

I guess the middle east is gonna be looking pretty white in the near future considering the fact arabs ivaded Europe for almost a thousand years, considering the arab slave trade took the lives of a couple million of white europeans, not to mention all of that international terror.

Attached: arab fucking muslim camel.png (637x612, 996K)

>Because at that point you stop being "immigrants" and become invaders. At which point it is totally OK to shoot you on sight.

Attached: Cut off the flow!.jpg (500x598, 239K)

Ok then by this logic Israel should have a pretty high number of migrants whereas countries like Poland are justified in taking none

Also
>migrants are good
>migrants should be used for punishment

Cool zero immigrants for us then.
I mean I guess some french, british and irish from the viking age but otherwise we good to go.

That's it i am a cruz misile now

This. Why the fuck do these delusional people think europeans are the only ones that ever fucked with other peoples? Literally every people on earth down to the smallest tribes have been at war with others, albeit at different scales. Hell, russia was invaded by the mongols, should we move a few million russians to mongolia and replace them? Or why don't we move spaniards into morocco and turn it into a catholic state?

Because Europeans won and conquered the earth as they had done before the last global cataclysm.

Great. That means Romania should get zero immigrants. Or maybe just a few Magyars.

It will also be full of niggers given it was Arabs who started the slave trade in sub-Saharan Africa and set up and ran all the slave ports that Europe brought their slaves from

What? Do they think they own the land? Indians and Mexicans are Bigots

Thank God we've only improved countries so we can send immigrants back.

Yeah, and look how they ended

Cool. Hey, then maybe all these 3rd world shit holes can give us back our hundreds of billions of dollars in aid that they took yeah?

Because the west created all borders. There never were borders for the west to cross. There were no nation states to invade. Reality is founded on whitboi concepts and understood through whitboi philosophy. Sub humans are literally thinking thoughts gifted to them by their superiors and are still so greedy and needy. Be thankful. Have some dignity

Beacause niggers don't belong in human societies

Attached: Niggers don't belong in human societies.png (1284x502, 924K)

Fuck you Euronigger meme flag faggot. I will slaughter so many sniggers and moozlums in the upcoming race war in minecraft.

Attached: The_Settlers_II.png (259x198, 86K)

OP conflates military invasion with Jews infiltrating a government and then changing the legal system to allow an invasion of their fellow shitskins with actual military conquest. When a race is successful, it spreads itself out because it unlocked the secrets of military advantage, not because some devious kikes infiltrated the government levers. Two very different things. One is legitimate, one is a scam to oppress others. OP thinks both are the same.

>West crosses their borders
>builds modern infrastructure
>introduces modern medicine and education
>progress looks inevitable until huwhite ppl leave -> country falls back into being the shithole it was before

>Theirs cross our borders
>live on welfare
>steal, kill and rape
>sell shitty drugs

Yeah totally the same thing.

Attached: 1488.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

>imagine country so wretched, that a neighbor has to build a wall, at their cost, to separate from you

Says the elite class poo who's origin nation is an open sewer, that introduced fucking turtles to eat the corpses floating down the river.

Because two wrongs don't make a right

Fine, since they used the word quotas I can assume they're talking about legal immigration only.

It is.
Technology isn't inherently good.

Attached: kaczynski hous.jpg (534x401, 53K)

We should deport them all back and they all be like.
>sorry whitey that I misbehave pls let me stay in your country

Your day of reckoning is coming for you you worthless faffot.

don't pretend like logic matters anymore, you're stuck here just like I am

Has anyone calculated how much niggers have ruined?

Of course it is. It literally makes everything better and easier, it is what separates us from animals.

Attached: 1488.jpg (1434x696, 191K)

>be native american
>sell half your land for alcohol, guns and other shit
>start pointless wars against America while drunk
>lose
>America takes your shitty tribal gypsy tier camps
>they let you live out of mercy
>200 years later
>HURRRR WHY IMMIGRANT RESPECT BORDER WE NOT RESPECT THEIRS DURRR
>

Attached: 1568212469244.gif (618x894, 21K)

>and easier
Not inherently good.

Attached: kaczynski.jpg (900x750, 67K)

I guess we should reinstate slavery and start colonizing again by that’s logic

respect their borders?
we invented them
that's gratitude for you

Exactly. The thirld worlders did everything in their power to kill the invaders. We should do the same. I have finally found a leftist belief I agree with.