Is Andrew Yang the next step in evolution of fascism?

He emphasizes strengthening local communities, helping stay-at-home mothers and properly raising children. He is convinced that genetics play a large role in determining who we are (he tweeted a twin study several months ago).

Those stances are certainly fascist.

If you say that he lacks supremacy, allow me to introduce you to a new radical idea: global or humancentric fascism. Where no race or nation is put on a pedestal, rather humanity at large is put on a pedestal. That is where his campaign slogan comes from, Humanity First. Warhammer 40k predicted this.

I'd also like to mention that his other campaign slogan, Not Left. Not Right. Forward. sounds pretty third position aka fascist to me.

Attached: 7tlkekwoxti31.jpg (827x616, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdH40Kt-Zwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he's a bugman who only craves power

Just like hitler then.

And look at how much worse the world became after hitter. You really want another one?

He openly stated that white people were the problem in America and that most would not quailify for his "plan". Why is any white person supporting any candidate that would say such things? That's suicidal.

The only remotely logical reason someone white would support him is accelerationism

Jews Love Chang. I know its shills that post about him so respect to you.

Attached: Afraid.jpg (1176x1200, 350K)

he's a democrat tho :(((((((((

Fake news. He's the only candidate to talk about struggling whites. It's why the left early in his campaign smeared him as "white supremacist candidate".

Not to mention that most truck drivers are white, and he regularly talks about truck drivers losing their jobs to self-driving trucks.

Never trust chinamen, they are almost as bad as Jews

Attached: 9037FA51-B184-490B-887E-645C268188A0.png (640x659, 16K)

they are just communists with less jews

It's more complicated than that, theyre the worst in self servicing. They'll cut corners and fuck over people to get ahead. Unlike Jews they don't care about their fellows. It's all about me me me.

He's evolution itself

Attached: F0B11A42-9361-4785-B8C6-30DD9F7B0744.jpg (600x358, 29K)

Yang is interesting. He's the only candidate who is trying to get ahead of the massive job losses we will all incur soon.
At least he's getting people to think about that more

one thing i noticed was he never really blamed trump's victory on "white supremacy" or whatever virtue signaling the other dems do, just said people keep losing jobs and people believed that trump could help them

Attached: 1513428894567.jpg (900x900, 82K)

bump

kys op

Don't EVER associate this degenerate bugman with Fascism again.

Attached: 02938490238.jpg (811x429, 42K)

you post here
he's not giving you the 1k

The future is now, old man.
Source or fuck off

He's not nationalist.
He's fine with immigration
He's pro-multilateral cooperation and free trade
He doesn't operate with a zero sum game mindset.

OP you're a fucking retard.

Yang received widespread criticism for this image today. Vegans are calling for him to drop out of the race immediately. This is on the tail end of his controversial statement on the Black community. Not looking good for Yang.

Attached: 1569149241601m.jpg (819x1024, 102K)

Attached: 1559151706115.png (1186x1032, 849K)

Attached: 1552185790312.jpg (2259x1387, 140K)

Attached: 1541035391566.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Andrew Yang is deebly concerned about the status of the neoliberal order and is advocating to dial back the system, grant some concessions, and proceed at a slower pace.

He alao clearly stated that the biggest problem in the near future will be Whites.

Just dont sweep that under the rug, why do you?

>sounds pretty third position aka fascist to me.

another snowflake millennial thread. heh.

you mean he has common sense? dont tell that to the far left!

>gives $1000 a month to citizens
>it only applies to WORKING citizens
get fucked NEETs

see

I believe you're the retard. Re-read the post again, slowly.
>If you say that he lacks supremacy, allow me to introduce you to a new radical idea: global or humancentric fascism. Where no race or nation is put on a pedestal, rather humanity at large is put on a pedestal. That is where his campaign slogan comes from, Humanity First. Warhammer 40k predicted this.

I'm a fan of fascim desu, but nobody today will do it as well as Mussollini.

[citation needed]

OP, that's just internationalism. Fascism is antithetical to to globalism. Fascism is region specific and relies on a national identity to develop.

Are you saying humans in Warhammer 40k are not fascists? Ridiculous.

It applies to all citizens, retard. The whole point of the $1000 a month is to save people from unemployment and porverty.

bump

Andrew Yang is anti circumcision. That's why they're all shitting on him.

Attached: ((.jpg (500x427, 56K)

humans are so stupid
good god, get me outta here!

Attached: puffy ket.jpg (400x314, 41K)

youtu.be/hdH40Kt-Zwo
disgusting how much the media is trying to censor him
but only three more old farts to go

Attached: 1DCB0E4B-9019-4146-B57F-7396E9B94A7C.jpg (1800x1800, 510K)

More like the next step in crying like a bitch.

Attached: cryvette.jpg (889x500, 80K)