Marrying and Sponsoring a Mexican Citizen

Photo not related. I met her online and we hit it off completely. Talked for 12 hours non stop and had a lot in common. day after day we got to know each other online i meet her parents and she met mine. What could go wrong? If i marry her?

Attached: laura_03.jpg (296x350, 74K)

Why though? They are ugly and stupid

Hahahaha yeah I'm sure she loves you for you bro go for it

She leaves you. She sounds like she desperately wants to leave that shithole and is willing to marry a faggot to do it.

It is possibly real and wholesome despite what the majority says here. I would ride it out for a while before making a call.

I think it's true love. honestly

That's probably a tranny

Go for it if she is from a traditional family. I sponsored and married and foreigner and brought her here 5 years ago. We have a child also.

You are fucking retarded and should be sterilized

Serious question: is there a Mexican presence in Straya? She could start a chain of eateries, and you could be the mascot.
>eat at Tio Bruce's, ya cunt!

You should be sterilized son. Not understanding a joke.

You stupid cunt.
The minute she gets her residency rights through marriage she is going to get a barring order against you for domestic abuse. Then you're going to get divorce raped.
Her and Pedro will be have a nice life living in your home off your alimony payments

Honest response. We are seeing more and more Mexicans, Colombians etc. Still not enough good restaurants.

How much does she weigh

Take a breath bro, this is a self esteem issue.

She agrees with you and says you're smart so you give her citizenship. Not thinking.
What do you do when she does not agree with you and says you're dumb?

Gang weed rise up

I just made this shit up to see what people would say. But i do have an ex wife Mexican that did make my life miserably.

Marry her
>her

/thread

Are you even white?

Fellow Ausfag - just don't. These bitches will tell you anything for a ticket out of their shithole country. And hey, she might not even be Mexican. There is a huge problem of South Americans, particularly from Venezuela, trying to scam their way out to a better life.

Find yourself a nice Australian girl like a normal person instead of being a faggot and importing a wife from the 3rd world.

TIME TO COOM

Attached: 1458448538506.jpg (377x600, 54K)

Id rather green card a Brazilian cutie.

Attached: 1567362403632.jpg (1536x2048, 266K)

>like a normal person
DO YOU EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

Attached: 1553090040792.jpg (785x757, 67K)

>And hey, she might not even be Mexican. There is a huge problem of South Americans, particularly from Venezuela, trying to scam their way out to a better life.
I mean no offense to Australia, but why the fuck would any Mexican prefer to go to Australia rather than the U.S.? Not buying it. saged

Did you get verified pictures of her like with a time stamp and stuff? Skype?

Just because you're an autistic degenerate faggot doesn't mean the rest of us are. Go fuck yourself.

Well if no Amerifags are offering, and some Australian cuck is, and you were a desperate degenerate South American whore, who would you go for?

Do it. You have nothing to lose.

A lot pf mexicans are willing to marry just for citizenship to a better country. If I were you I’d fly to mexico for a long vacation to get to know her on a personal level before committing to anything at all. Or pay for her flight if you don’t wanna get kidnapped

This. Times when strangers could marry and have a succesfull mariage and children are over. Women had to stay and make it work because there was no alternative. Now she can just court rape you.

Because you all hate them? Easy anwser.

Mexican woman are perhaps more loyal to their man than any other woman and in comparison to your slavic whores they're a thousand times better, if OP is white I can guarantee you hell have at least 3 to 4 kids within the next year

Moving to abo land is hardly an improvement if anything OP might move to Mexico

Attached: 487225.jpg (724x526, 251K)

Shes not Mexican you retarded mutt. Shes Armenian.

She's better than you tho

larper

Good thread. Upvoted.

Thanks, it was just a little joke.

All my friends and their wives told me this would happen when I married an East Euro qt. Years later we are still married while those same women divorce raped their husbands.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Because why would they want to move from one Mexican shithole to another?

Fuck you. you gave me hope for a few minutes that I might get my own brown cutie

Maybe i will son. But not today and not this week.

None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

You can!!! You just need to go about ot the right way! Mexicans and Latinas are very easy to to talk to. I know i do it almost every day here in Melbourne. Go for it son!

I'm sorry, the fact that you know how reddit work! you are not welcome here you beautiful Russian.

Underrated

There are just enough that you can meet a nice girl from Mexico and eat tacos and hang out, no problems. No homeless Mexicans.

It's the quarantine on produce that makes the right peppers rare and expensive. Plus your default beans are white, which don't taste the same as black.

Portuguese chicken there, though, is perfect.

tell me more, post photos user

show your flag pedo

LOL

a friend from work named Dan went to Mexico for biz meetings and meet a cutie-pie mexican girl who was real nice

dude don't do it. my friends uncle did this and she got her green card and she disappeared after this. They will also leave you for some other mexican they're in a relationship in that country. don't be a fool.

Think really hard about what you’re doing to your future children. Mixies are damned to a lifelong struggle with identity, higher rates of health and intellectual problems, and general undesirability in the job and dating markets.

Making mutts is shortsighted, selfish, and cruel.

Attached: C416DCCB-D5F2-4921-843D-A1334A8F5010.jpg (1326x1433, 422K)

Find out how many brothers and sisters she has. If she has too many you will have issues later on. Also find out if she had a lot of drunken uncles hanging around, she was probably abused if she did. If she comes from a small somewhat successful family it should work out.

Infatuation.

You are allowing your biological drives to overcome your higher responsibilities.

In this case, bringing another Shitskin over to try and satisfy your lust and infatuation.

That puts you right up there with rapists; someone who is slave to his animal instincts and so harms others, except in your case it's treasonous because you'd literally be importing an Invader Manufactory onto home soil.

For shame, user. I get that you're young and lonely and every part of you cries out for love and companionship. It's natural. I get it.

Now understand this. What you're feeling is the cheese in a very nasty Darwinian trap. One that women and Jews have tuned up and weaponized to make it 10,000x worse.

Go jerk off. Then go outside for a walk and try to learn something or do something new. Do this whenever you start to feel this way.

Attached: 1568232988060.gif (360x432, 3.12M)

I want a white guy to marry me too :C is that really bad?

Rape is about power and domination, not sex.

You could redpill her slowly to the point where she despises her fellow shitskin fence jumpers.

Lol
OP is being catfished

As someone who lived in that shithole Mexico for a year as a transfer student. Do not marry a fucking mexishit. All their women are golddigging backstabbing whores, just like Korean women. As any latino including mexican males. Don't do it bro.

Attached: Mexican 'fashion'.jpg (550x366, 54K)

>met her online
quit wasting your time faggot

Every single element I see that constitutes "mexican culture" (and there aren't too many) look fucking ridiculous, pointless, and unattractive.

Seriously, sugar skulls and sombreros and pencil mustaches and I don't even know what the fuck is going on with those shoes. It all just looks so bad and uninteresting.

They basically took all the worst aspects of Spanish culture, fused it with their indigenous culture and sprinkled it with American levels of exaggeration. Most of Mexico is like a browner more retarded version of Texas; then there's Mexico City which is a sea of angry mongoloid manlets with a handful of "whites" running the show.

I hope you're ready to get scammed, lose all your money and be homeless

Get a pic of her mom and grandma. That’s what she’ll look like.

Get a pic of her dad (males of all races are darker skinned than females of the same race ). That’s what your sons will look like.