Honest Political Cartoons

Attached: Netanyahu Plane.png (640x400, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Vendita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Israel Guide.jpg (1392x788, 209K)

Attached: Saudi Yemen.jpg (1200x768, 246K)

Attached: Saudi 2.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

It should be the other way around. Netanyahu should be the man walking the dog, and the U.S. should be the attack dog.

Nice!

>Latuff
>honest

pick one

Oh I see what you mean. Its a guide dog though. Trump is supposed to be blind in the picture.

From a Haaretz article lol

>Oh I see what you mean. Its a guide dog though. Trump is supposed to be blind in the picture.
Ah, I get it. Thanks. Yeah. Anothe cartoon showing a rabid, snarling toothed, pit bull like with U.S. / Trump on it, held by a laughing Israel or Netanyahu would be good.

>From a Haaretz article lol
And saved to my HD.

Attached: 1547817364938.jpg (671x1101, 371K)

Attached: 6911.jpg (650x575, 56K)

Attached: 1568132476401.png (616x683, 321K)

>ukraine talking about poverty

Attached: 1568567567533.jpg (1280x795, 155K)

yeh dont come here

lol

There was a good one for britbongs like me but i can't find it

A few old men standing beside a war memorial saying "it's a good thing we fought the germans or else england would have been invaded by foreigners" and in the background is the "new britain" of pajeets, dindus, chinks

Any anons got it?

>A few old men standing beside a war memorial saying "it's a good thing we fought the germans or else england would have been invaded by foreigners" and in the background is the "new britain" of pajeets, dindus, chinks
>Any anons got it?
I might have seen it. It's a good one. Don't have a copy though.

Attached: Listen lads.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Attached: state of UK.jpg (1024x688, 665K)

Attached: ThankgodnoGerman.png (833x785, 861K)

Attached: British.jpg (1200x603, 166K)

Attached: Saved West.jpg (1080x1161, 145K)

Attached: Save the west.jpg (2478x1490, 1.4M)

Attached: Stalin Churchill.jpg (800x664, 536K)

Attached: Easter 1942 Vichy Postcard.jpg (799x517, 171K)

Attached: Poland.jpg (784x701, 116K)

Subtle

Attached: I am racist.png (934x746, 180K)

BAMP

super true.
>papa trump convinced the kikes to believe he's blind

o

Yep

Attached: SqZSMWQ.jpg (655x491, 63K)

Funny part is America has become more successful and had to save Europe from itself by pouring money into it with the Marshall Plan. Now Euros are eating themselves alive with the EU and hating America like a goddamn teenager.

Attached: bg040418dAPR.jpg (1260x560, 63K)

saved

not saved...to close to home...i live to be a hypocrite

Jej I still can’t believe they actually printed this

Attached: 4E98D90A-7C42-4933-A3BC-AF1058F1FC0A.jpg (640x400, 56K)

fixed that fore ewe

Attached: 1569160761523.jpg (653x491, 155K)

Atheism isn't a religion. Christianity is a religion, faggotry is an abomination and a filthy lifestyle choice involving complete degenerates and predators. A restaurant that tried to ban Christians would most likely be either run by 1. Jews, or 2. Fags - in which case I wouldn't want to eat there anyways for fear of being poisoned. Also, there is no way to determine someones personal or religious views unless you demand they reveal them before being served which is ridiculous. However, two queers browbeating you to make a cake to celebrate their union of sodomy is a completely different matter.

LOL

I know a lot more moral atheists then I do moral Christians. I have seen many Christians that use their religion to justify their bigotry.

How many Christians do you know that keep kosher? That's in the old testament right next to hating on the gays. Hell it has alot more in it about your diet then gay people. But no, if it applies to them it is ignored. "Why follow things that are laid out for myself when I can Judge others?" Its a dick move

Attached: 6c5b922580297605d27c41a7e9ad8ec9--atheist-quotes-anti-religion.jpg (233x305, 25K)

Radical Centrism is the only true path. Both sides are idiots. God I miss Obama.

Attached: xuvc0j7vmqc01.jpg (800x867, 71K)

Obama was an alinskyite, center my ass.

An atheist and a Christian both oppose this, but the Christian is using religion as a cover to justify their 'bigotry', while the atheist is entitled to their views. Gays are fucking disgusting creatures that spread diseases and act completely vulgar in public. I will judge others based on their behavior and what I believe to be correct. My beliefs preclude me from being friendly with a faggot since they have demonstrated time and time again that they are immoral people. God already condemned fags so I don't have to. Take it up with him. Jesus did not condone sodomy.

Attached: LGBT.jpg (1463x1170, 715K)

Religions require you to follow certain principles and abide by certain restrictions. You claiming Christians are just using their religion as a political weapon is nonsense. You apply that its only 'bigotry' if they are just using religion as justification to carry certain views. If they were sincere, would that suddenly make it less 'bigoted', according to you? Christianity prohibits faggotry. You either think the entire religion and hence morality in itself is 'bigoted', or you are a double standard wielding Jew who should just shut the fuck up

imply *

Jesus did not condone puppies and apple pie. Are they immoral as well?

Yes public nudity is gross. But why do you give such a shit about what two consenting dudes do with each other in their own house? It is not your conrhole so who cares? Its like the trans thing, call yourself what ever you want you crazy bastard.

People don't need the bible to defend their hatred for gays. Their actions do that for us.

>Religions require you to follow certain principles and abide by certain restrictions
Science!
Peer review!
Double Blind Studies!

Also not all "Christians" hate the gays. The anti gay shit is pushed by the religious leadership. Its the institutions I have a bigger issue with.

Attached: liburls.png (500x551, 139K)

forgot to replace that last one

Attached: 1569161548277.jpg (1024x843, 294K)

>honest political cartoons
>starts off with a schizoid lie

Attached: 1568452224227.png (953x1282, 495K)

they really hate trump

Left and right are designed to keep people fighting like hooligans from a soccer team, but centrism is not much better.
Just eliminate politics, stablish an administration of public workers. No political elite. But you'll need a strong dictatorship first if you ever want to get there because people are retarded and the next generation would need a lot of non-brainwashing education.

Apple pie and puppies were never outlawed in the Old Testament, which is the source that you were citing originally you fucking faggot. And the point is, they don't limit their lifestyle to the bedroom. They demand parades and entire courses on why their affinity to butt holes is completely normal and should be celebrated. Again, I don't need the bible to justify my disdain for fags.

What about OPERATION BURN THE TULMUD???

Attached: 1563928219562.jpg (2333x1242, 1.93M)

The Christians that tolerate the LGBT movement or even support it are not Christians.

Fuck man

obama was far from being in the center, and destroyed one of the richest country in africa

Attached: king_nigger_tears.jpg (960x540, 90K)

Attached: Ambiguity.jpg (952x776, 253K)

The parades are done for you, have you not figured that out yet? Its to just piss you off and rub your nose in freedom. Be less of a bitch and they wont happen.

Now don;t you have some soldiers funeral to protest Mr. "God Hates Fags"?

yes we know how much christian are evil for being against such thing in my picture. Ironically even as a christian I would say that christian are wrong on the way they should deal with the faggot problem and should follow the way of iran.

Attached: iranisbadforhangingfag.jpg (773x1024, 180K)

if you read the bible you can not support faggot

your efforts are futile leaf, these people have been ideologically subverted to the point they've attaching their programming to their fundamental identity.
they will watch their children be raped and acid attacked and still say we need more refugees.
they are no longer human beings, they are corpses being reused as puppets...

Attached: 1547628869869.png (719x782, 411K)

Ah, so Gays are just doing it to intentionally antagonize us when they were given the public pass to be gay. And then with the more rights and toleration they received, the more they made us regret ever having granted them any concessions in the first place. Makes complete fucking sense you idiot.

>public nudity is gross
>they are free to do whatever they want in public

Thanks for reminding me why I hate you

I agree with you, you destroyed our world and just winning is not enough you want to show how much degenerate you are and that we can not do anything about it.

Joke when you can, FAGGOT in paris are now scared to embrass each other and walk hand to hand because strangely people from mass immigration are not big fan of this kind of behavior.

They are some good coming from mass immigration to be honnest.

Attached: never_again.png (736x563, 1.07M)

TPP is from Reagan free trade,
Drones and the war on terror are from Bush Jr
CIA/NSA are from Bush Sr.
Fast and Furious is a Trump wet dream bringing the fight to the cartels
Obama did more deportations then Bush or Trump

Yea he passed a healthcare bill, was it single payer? It was a compromise.
Obama's first two years had a economic stimulus that lowered taxes to the average worker the same amount Trump did
Hydro fracking was all done during the Obama years.

He did a shit ton of conservative things, and they worked.

This is so fucking blunt and unsubtle, I love it.

So should I just ignore the catholic church pedo problem then?

I am the only one who were complelty supportive of faggot when I was more young, but the way they behave and ask always for more right make me hate them from a point, were I support coming back to a time were they were put to death for being faggot.

Attached: pol_logo.gif (700x697, 3.27M)

Attached: Evolution of LBGT.png (616x563, 145K)

Don;t Christians do this shit when I get a pamphlet with dead babies or those idiots at my door telling me im going to hell?

Attached: Burn the qoran event.png (1500x1000, 819K)

This is the only solution to this :

Attached: gays-hung.jpg (325x512, 25K)

You are going to hell.

The left

no we should not, if we take care of faggot we take care also of the "pedo problem" in the church.

Trump did not start any war, despite being insulted as weak for not starting one by democrat

obama spy our country. Obama is way more evil than trump.
Him being economicaly liberal does not make him a conservative.

Attached: magnetleft.jpg (1119x1263, 1.05M)

Since when do Christians need to keep OT laws?
Jesus is the new covenant, he was the last sacrifice for all mankind, thus doing away with the old rituals and bringing in the new age.
Yes some rituals were adapted, but they aren't law.

People like (You) haave ZERO clue whats in the Bible because you only know what Jow Forumsatheism meme, which is always bullshit.
>But hey, keep living the moral relativism lifestlye, where everything is ok if (You) say so.

>pic related is what atheists want, because every person can make their own moral judgements

Attached: 1568659520087.jpg (726x1024, 99K)

>A man put another mans dick in his ass
>This kills the west
kek get fucked. American is #1 and that shit isn't changing any time soon. China has a citizen slave problem. EU cannot make a website without them making it illegal. Then Russia cannot buy a apple without corruption.

America is the only place that has its shit together. Our big debate is about how many brown people do we really want to let in.

Islam is right about homosexual

Attached: iransapindenoel.jpg (576x768, 85K)

Attached: Wa.png (772x686, 167K)

Imagine thinking you need a religion to tell you that gays are repulsive. I am not Christian or a member of any religion but where are all these christians you see sitting around justifying their "bigotry"? They are the only ones I see serving food to homeless people, building houses, and handing out clothing etc. While atheists are collecting pokemon cards and packing fudge. What world do you live in?

France we still spy on you. You spy on us as well we are just better at it.

>Trump did not start any war, despite being insulted as weak for not starting one by democrat
I was wondering when FUCKING JOHN BOLTON would be a dirty liberal.

If you are homeless in the US you cannot be saved. Feeding them is like feeding the bears, it just attracts more.

maybe you forgot to point that the man was nine year old

You are loosing the demographic war and that a good thing.
Faggotry need to become a penal death offense like in saudi arabia or Iran.

Attached: politicaly_correct.jpg (765x960, 128K)

>Religion as cover?
It clearly states man cant lay with another man.

How is that cover?
>Jesus also said adultery is bad, yet when Christians point out whores you dont accuse us of using cover to hide bigotry

Either you are a Christian who follows Gods law, and uses that as a path in life, or you are a Christian in name only where you dont, and thus will suffer in the end.
>Free will is a Bitch isnt it

Attached: 7722ce4e0cedd62525181f4ce83f2e63.jpg (528x690, 90K)

>America celebrates men plowing each other and getting shit on their ends of their dicks and this is why America has its shit together and is #1
>America has no corruption
>The American government doesn't have the ability to indefinitely detain people without due process or a trial under the Patriot Act

>textbook schizoid you're a jew reply
It's all so tiresome

I wasn't stating those things as my opinion, I was repeating what the person I was replying to initially said.

he is, calling yourself a conservative is not enough, you need to have conservative principle.

ok I hope we give citezenship and protection to snowden.

Churchill was against the Communist and islamist, you fucking mongrel.

based

>The American government doesn't have the ability to indefinitely detain people without due process or a trial under the Patriot Act
Bush passed that. Trump LOVES that. Granted fuck terrorists and we have not seen this law abused. I think less then 10 Americans have had this shit so who cares?

American corruption is very low. How often do you need to bribe people in the US to get shit? It's a meme. Now is Asia, they will send a hooker to your door to win a contract.

Finally yes our freedom does make us more successful. Even if that freedom is a dick in the ass.

Whatever you say mehmet.

Attached: Friends.jpg (770x509, 98K)

kek, ok i am done with you. John "I am going to fuck up the UN" Bolton a liberal, that's a good one.

Attached: sail-tits-titties-jesus-god-religion-funny-atheist-dankmemes-18691928.png (498x435, 185K)

funny that he was trow like a shit after the war and any wish he has against commie or for immigration was respected.

Ironically we have the same thing with the guy fighting nazy in france. It is good to see how much the zog recognize and give to the people fighting for them.

Attached: 1568221264032.jpg (690x717, 77K)

Show us a picture of Priests naked in public?
>Oh thats right ya cant!

E Michael jones has plenty of videos, lectures on why the Catholic Church was infiltrated by fags. I could go back farther and use the Protcools of the elders zion, or the Alta vendita
>The alta vendita clearly lays out how free masons wanted to infiltrate the Church and destroy it from within

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Vendita

But maybe you dont want to go down the rabbit hole.

Attached: 1569103074111.jpg (800x2082, 304K)

just stop trying to destroy fonctional country maybe ?
I bet you consider neocon to be conservatice too ?