Fuck Glowniggers

ASIO and foreign partner agencies are maintaining a file on me. I am being actively monitored as a "right wing extremist".

Ask me anything; or simply leave a message for these voyeuristic peeping tom fucks - because everything in this thread will be watched and logged.

Believe me or not, I don't give a fuck. But stop using Whatsapp. It's compromised.

Attached: 1566203668533.jpg (632x554, 50K)

Okay cowards. Talk shit when you feel like you're safe, but piss your panties when you think (((they))) will get you. You're all a bunch of trannies.

what did you do?

How are you doing John? I feel you bro, i also have to check this website and fuck with these fucking retards. I hate my job so much. Dont try that hard in future, they are just bunch of useless faggots, better make side threads and idiotic memes about communism being good and "pro white" . No point in gathering accual data. Youll only find that that dude posting "muh aryan warriors n shieet" is 37year old virgin living with his mother with no source of income. I wonder why our superiors insist on watching this fucking website, its useless
BTW. Nice job here, but youre trying WAAY to hard

Attached: 15661088945055.jpg (1600x1600, 888K)

One of my Kiwi mates from way back ended up working for NZSIS. Being "concerned" by my shitposting, memes and apparent ideology and online behaviour, he referred me on. No doubt in some sort of faggy attempt to bolster his credentials and career.

Shut the fuck up you incoherent, irrelevant Polish faggot.

Fuck you, slidenigger.

Chill put John, no point in pretending, i told you, dont try too hard, chill out, they pay for hours not for your input

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Shit man sounds bloody serious!
What did you do to get on an Australian terror list?

Are you the desk officer at the moment? You've got my number, faggot. Don't be a coward, give me a call. You know where I live - come give me a visit. Bring it on you fucking glowniggers.

Guess what, faggot? You posted in this thread. You're under the spotlight now.

>Implying all of us haven't been under the spotlight until now
dumb cunt

>Whatsapp
>owned by facebook
Who the fuck would ever consider using that shit in the first place?
Are you sure it wasn't because you got called a racist in Woolworths?

Classy move, bro. Deleting your previous posts because they are inconsistent with the "pure pwnage" of this epic post. Kill yourself you dumb faggot retard glownigger cunt.

>I am from Denmark and I ride my bicycle to suck random cock because I care about the environment

You better hope you enjoy cock-meat sandwiches and turnmeal smegma when they shove you in lock up, bowel prowling pooftah.

Go fuck yourself.

>threatening him with rape will get him to change his mind

Attached: the most dangerous man.jpg (1680x1051, 297K)

catchya cunt

Attached: 1563343665911.png (382x531, 450K)

I wouldn't call it rape if he enjoys it

How in tarnation did you end up with that stereotype? Are you by any chance confusing me with Sven?
Round these parts tractor pulling is the favorite 'sport' (I don't think Greta likes us much)

Attached: t.jpg (624x350, 57K)

Fuck Greta. She must be eliminated. Painfully. Make it happen. For the cause!

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

It's a classic glownigger manouver.

Avoid Whatsapp and use BitMessage over Tor

Fuck it let em, just pump plenty of gore vids n that those fuckers have no stomach for the worst shit.

Fuck all glowniggers worldwide. You should strive to be on their list. It means you're doing something right.

Attached: 1567479815014.jpg (640x640, 58K)

cool story faggOP
im on multiple lists but i dont make a gay thread about it
and for the record, fucking newfag
everyone on Jow Forums is on the list

They be watchin me wit der gubmint spy beams coz my secret meme collection can collapse der conomy! Itsa kornspiracy I tells ya!

Attached: 1539246179635.jpg (968x726, 45K)

KILL ALL GLOW NIGGERS

INITATE ORDER 666

CLOWN GANG!!!!!!!

Attached: glowniggers.jpg (736x614, 54K)

Do you have a picture of any "ordinary van" staying out of your house or something like that?