Etheral trap pop artist Joji - "I wish I could satisfy my girl like a black man"

Thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E

Attached: 67384891_185193179146412_2213935409371452463_n.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJMyZjBESNM
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtube.com/watch?v=1FvzMY-zo0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACKED cucks are mostly Asian. So it checks out.

Thanks for killing another thread for this you useless fucking leaf
Rake yourself

Suck my maple flavoured dick, you star spangled faggot.

It's Frank, it's obviously a tongue in cheek comment

He's a hapa kike mutt

and this is his famous cousin

Attached: ezra-miller_article_16x9.jpg (2880x1620, 342K)

Zoomer music just confuses me. Is it supposed to sound bad on purpose? I'm not talking about the actual melody or lyrics or whatever, just the actual production of it.
I mean, listen to around 20 seconds. The audio is just so fucking bad. It sounds like it was recorded on a laptop microphone (no doubt it was), and the volume is so high that the audio peaks.
Even the backing track is just the same two notes over and over. It sounds like a Yume Nikki track, no joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=LJMyZjBESNM
I want to say it was made as a parody, but this cunt actually went on to try and be a "real" musician, which makes me worry that this is only half ironic.

lmao @ losers who like this guy
I was in a similar circle of people with him and he showed me his content then and I’ve never stopped cringing
why does he constantly look like he’s just come off a ketamine binge

Do you think his popularity was organic?

I suppose it would be a reflection of the dreary existence they've been born in to and the general effectiveness of the Jewish demoralization plan.

Filthy Frank is pretty red pilled. Probably trolling or he sold out.

unironically this guy looked and sounded better as the filthyfrank character with glasses, a dirty, crumpled shirt and doing retarded grimaces than he does naturally doing his emo rap garbage
wtf? what is wrong with hapas?
probably that's why he hated doing it and resented his fans for liking it

Attached: tenda spencer info.png (789x1098, 436K)

He was most likely kidnapped and brainwashed and/or threatened into submission
His brand of humor was making the younger audiences far too critical thinking and things got way out of hand
You are not a troll when you become the very thing you used to openly disdain and advocate against

he sings that lyric in his mocking white guy voice

>Filthy Frank is pretty red pilled
Absolutely not. the guy got in with the faggot basedgang youtube creator crowd, ditched all the guys around him that made his channel more than the same cringy reaction youtube personality every video, and got further Judaic-sized by big music kikes. He got his ego massively over-inflated and his music's popularity is entirely based on hypetraining from his youtube crowd, it's nothing special in any way compared to others in his loose genre.

Attached: 1336766889261.png (1436x1235, 2.62M)

you'd do the same if someone offered you a music deal

now in hindsight i doubt it was organic

What a pathetic yigger.

jewji

youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI

Attached: 1568874799115.jpg (1242x1876, 469K)

>I wish i could satisfy my girl like a black man
>Small dick
>Hapa
Checks out

Attached: 1525824009001.jpg (977x586, 170K)

I hope a nigger steals your life.

old as fuck. i remember you cunts spamming this video back in 2016

Filthy Frank never was the same after he ran into the merchant.

sounds like a generic soundcloud artist on his first week on a free trial of FL studio after watching three videos on how to make lofi music on skillshare

The ratio of retards:sane people is tipping every day, people don't form deep bonds and only interact and define things with surface level, they're all replaceable for each other, and might as well not be with the individual they're with it.

Asians are the leading race of trannies.

Nah, it's a dude that killed Frank. Fuck him.

I'm a Zoomer, I listen to Joji. He's one of my favorite artists.

zoomers thinks its ironic I imagine . fuckin plebs

This, this song is a meme it's portraying a cuck

your talking about a guy that ate haircake along with vomit and things out of the trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

>they're all replaceable for each other
This is very true.
Hyperconectivity and constant nobelty makes people hover around superficial things. Friends don't stick with other friends through hardships anymore unless they're something like highschool friends or something.
Modern day activities encourage this too. I've worked in international camps and it's always the same. People connect, because they're 24/7 together and when it's time to say goodbay everybody gets emotional. Then, to the next thing like nothing happened. Next month or two you don't even remember those people.

hey yume nikki is kino ok. watch it

The guy could have easily gotten a patron and continued his work its a bit of a shame really to see such comedic talent go to waste. Especially considering his music is just depressing shit to get the azn puss.

Attached: 1568990974645.jpg (539x474, 199K)

He also wishes he wasn't so fucking ugly.

>Not posting his based song
youtube.com/watch?v=1FvzMY-zo0Q

fpbp. Wish they would stop fucking up this website with their spam

Yeah , this post is definitly not made by a white person.