What would you say to them?

What would you say to them?

Attached: omahabeach.jpg (2963x2385, 3.49M)

YOU MADE ME INTO THE MUTT THAT I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DUPED
how does it feel?

Your employers want Europe divided, not united. So you are here to disable and prevent Europe from uniting under a single first world banner, not to save it. To harm it.

It's the same thing when you go on safari and you see the badass alpha gorilla tear the arms off the other males so they quit following him and his tribe around impregnating the females.

You don't need arms bruh. Then you would be able to challenge me. And that's not okay.

We didn't start the fire. We are obligated to destroy. The math proves it

Say? Where’s my machine gun

When you walk away
You don't hear me say
"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEE OHHHH BAYBEEEEE DON'T GO

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Guess I have to carry another team of scrubs

Probably something like "Concentrate fire on the left flank!" or "Prep a rocket, I want that MG nest taken out!"
Or more realistically, nothing as I'd probably be killed pretty quickly.

Attached: 1556068016719.jpg (805x818, 180K)

last one out of the water is a fag

Would be interesting to let them know that if any of their grandchildren share their political views they will be denounced as Nazis and lose their jobs.

That songs makes me cry, user

BASED

go back and listen to General George S. Patton on such matters to save America from dying alone in the end.

Attached: quote-in-the-second-place-harrison-and-his-ilk-believe-that-the-displaced-person-is-a-human-being-wh (850x400, 79K)

"you have to go back"

Attached: if you only knew.jpg (1024x1015, 89K)

ITS ACTUALLY A DEFEAT

BRATATATATATATATATATAT

Attached: wenn die amis kommen.webm (640x342, 2.87M)

>What would you say to them?

After Hitler you should turn your weapons agains your capitalist jew masters - the main evil of the world.

WWII was a lie. Never happened.

You really think talking to them would work? What is this, Steven Universe? If you said something they didn't like, you would be shot on sight. Remember they have been fighting years for this shit and they don't take criticisms well.
You would do much better on America, 1942.

Bring me back a Luger, please.

if these quotes are true, why did he fight with such resolve against the germans? something doesn't add up or was his cognitive dissonance just so strong?

based

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Tell them to throw their guns and dog tags overboard and strip down to your underwear. Were going to claim refugee status and will out vote the natives and force them to pay for gibs.....I've seen it work a few times in Europe

Thank them for their service. Unironically the Jews are much better stewards of the world than Europeans ever were. If you do not understand the Jew you are simply not smart enough to, but that does NOT mean you shouldn't trust the Jew. He has your best interests at heart, always here to serve the greater good despite often being misunderstood and persecuted by Christcuck filth.

You're fighting for the wrong side.

I burned all my grandfathers medals and his uniform, my family just think it’s missing serves him right

You died because of the kikes

he loved war

KYS you weak ineffectual retard

I go to the gym and I’m only 18 but I can kick your ass bitch, you are a liberal bitch

>What would you say to them?
That they are fighting for the wrong side

Attached: 1556650299059.jpg (1280x864, 191K)

Turn around, attack England, Ally with Germany

lol

Based

Yeah fuck that bitch!

DONT FORGET TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I don't have to say anything I can see the depression in my great grandfather's eyes that half of his grandchildren are black.

Attached: 1568575258131m.jpg (841x1024, 112K)

Traitors.

>Commander Goldstein said MG-42s are mostly a joke, guys.

your grandchildren will hate everything you're fighting for.

haha this