Happening: Gold @ $10,000 / oz

Why don't you own gold?

Attached: GOLD.jpg (889x500, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldprice.org/
youtu.be/VGIEChlXks8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because a memeflag is telling me to buy gold

Yeah I wouldn't count on gold hitting any particular number without also counting on the number being a bit worthless. But I already own some.

buy gold normies, never regret it

Gold is going down.
Silver is going up.
Governments don't stack silver no more.
Get silver, either win big or meh.

I'm increasing my investments in gold index funds while boomers waste time with physical gold

>play day trader goyim get rich quick buy my computer digits and prop up my derivatives scams

Attached: 1566810008461.png (384x378, 118K)

>Just buy gold goy. It's basically free money and everybody will definitely still care about it when society collapses

gold price is heavily manipulated

Gold is a rare metal.
The closest thing to currency when society collapses.
Everyone knows that gold is valuable, due to its rareness, properties and the fact that it's shiny.

Until particle accelerators become more efficient

goldprice.org/

Its up but not that high.

last 10-15 years. gold will be over a billion. silver will be in the hundreds of thousands. and now bitcoin will be at 2.5 quadrillion per coin.

I bought a lot of gold when I was a teenager in the early 2000s. I worked at a deli making $12 cash an hour. Parents paid for everything so I had nothing better to spend $600 a week on. Gold was $300oz then, so I invested half my paycheck each week into buying a 1oz bar Suisse Bank gold in hermetically sealed packages. My accountant mother told me it was a "earn nothing" investment and the prices of precious metals would never yield a high return. I'm 35 and still haven't cashed them in. They've been sitting in the same safe deposit box for nearly 20 years.

-until people realise you can't eat it, it doesn't provide you with warmth or shelter.

Until you're old, and have a physical asset that you can cash in.
Then spend it on cocaine and hookers in your retirement.

>invested in Bitcoins and the lost the most of it

It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.
-Racoon eating trash

A commodity can only be used as a currency if everyone has access to it you dumb cunt. Not everyone is stockpiling gold so nobody will give you shit in exchange for your shiny coins. You'll be starving in a corner while everyone else trades oranges for meat and laughs at you and your yellow garbage on their way out of the scavenger market.

Attached: 74635134687.png (1361x696, 476K)

What's the saying? possession is 90% of the law?
In the event that gold finds it's true market value, you'd probably be better off finding a bunker and learning to live off the grid because that means all hell has broken loose and the financial system is kaput (This week FED had to bailiout the repo markets with billions of dollars to prevent another 2008 crisis). Confiscation, gun grabbing, maybe even WW3 if gold finds it's real value it's because the central banks have lost control. Food, water, guns,ammo will serve you better than gold in that situation.

Just buy stock in gold mining companies, the stock will increase and they pay good dividends

Gold would most likely still have value, as it has for the last thousand (more) years.

The rich will still trade gold for your apples, and a gram of gold will be worth 40 apples, whilst your potato will be worth 1 apple.

Everyone knows gold.
That's why you're poor, and mister Goldberg shits in a golden tiger shaped toilet, and wipes his ass with your paycheck.

Gold will have value while the new financial system is put into place, but there is going to be a period of complete chaos during the transition period out of today's debt saturated system to tomorrow's global digital currency system. People will probably barter with precious metals but they won't take market value for it, if I have bottled water and you have an ounce of gold and you have no other sellers around..I'll give you 10 bottles of water for an ounce of gold. It's like that episode of twilight zone, The Rip Van Winkle Caper.

Gold was used as a currency before we even had a state.

you gay homo faggot come to Jow Forums everyday making these thread about jew gold and everyday we take you to fuck off...bullets > gold

This. People have no idea how fucked we are.

Flesh is stronger than iron.
Friends you can trust and who have guns is worth more than everything else.

you dont have any gold, youve just got an IOU from a jew

so what you're saying is that USD will crash fucking hard
what's going to happen?

Because for the last thousand (more) years it was actually used as currency. Gold still holds its value because of tradition and specific industries using it for it's physical and chemical properties. The average citizen has no use for it except for a few trinkets built from it, you think it's valuable because you're told it is.
When society collapses and I already have apples and potatoes I have no use for gold. I'm trading those for meat or other essentials, the rich can keep his trash.

also a big problem of banks "holding" the gold in there vaults for one owner, and then "selling" rights to it to another, and then "selling" the gold itself with the promise that they can always get the original owner the same amount of gold when they want it.
its a scam where they are selling the same gold 3 times
its works as long as you stop it after a few years and balance the books.
you buy up cheap gold when the price drops and make sure everyone has the amount they are told they have.
problem is its gold the price almost never gets low and its a rare metal and ALL the banks have been doing it so now the people trading gold stocks dont know that 2/3rds of the gold stocks sold dont have any real gold to back it up
the scam was kinda shown when venezuela asked for all there gold back from the banks, and the banks had a hard time getting it

so buy gold alright just make sure you get a bar in your hand.

Attached: two-tarot-cards-v-9-19064352.jpg (800x604, 99K)

USA will go Zimbabwe. All countries with unsustainable debt will.

I don't have any money and I don't have a job.

This guy gets it. Silver has actual practical uses in technology. Governments are not hoarding silver like they are gold so we can get it at a non inflated price. It is actually nearly as rare as gold, and is rarer than gold when talking surface deposits. It is a hell of a lot easier to sell 5 10 oz bars of silver than it is to sell a one ounce gold coin, and it is a lot easier get silver in proper sizes/weights to use as currency in SHTF situations though if that is your worry you are stacking the wrong metals: get lead.

Meh

When the collapse happens.. if it does.. without currency.. who buys the gold? I’d rather have rations and ammo.

Full Weimar, MSM didn't report this but we had a liquidity crisis that was just like 2008 this week. The FED had to inject/conjure up 100 billion dollars to the banks this week so they could operate. This is going to continue for the next 3 weeks. It's being called QE lite, but eventually we're going to have POMO/QE4 ever. They are basically going to kill the dollar and the current fiat system, you go full Weimar by implementing, zero to negative interest rates, QE4 ever, and USD devaluation..all things Trump wants. So that should tell you whose side he's on.

This. Brass is the only shiny yellow stuff I need in my life.

i love the binding of isaac: rebirth

>>be me
>>year 2031, post apocolypse
>>Meet new folks. Very nice.
>>Tell me they have box of shiny metal
>>I don't have shiny metal
>>I do have 30 rounds of 55 grain pieces of lead though
>>. . .
>>Now only 27 but I have a box of shiny metal

somehow this gets lost in the translation...Jow Forums thinks i'd care moar about jew gold than food and bullets during a collapse

when this society collapses, there will be no bounce back. fall of the roman empire, but the roman empire is the entire west. if i cant shoot it eat it drive it or fuck it, its worthless

precious metal markets are highly manipulated and always will be, good luck going against the price fixers

That's why I say that if they lose control of being able to manipulate the price of gold..it's time to run to a bunker.

I saw the repo rate news. I also suspected for a while that USA will eventually have negative interest rates.
>all things Trump wants
Does he say he wants these things?
What's the point, precipitating a collapse so the next Hitler can whip things into shape?

>still $400 below 2011 price
fuck

Gold and silver are going to spike soon.
Invest a bit now then sell.
Recession fears are looming so it is good to have a backup.

gold is a meme and hopefully one day you guys can realize that

the price fixers dont actually own any gold. All it takes is a few people to demand delivery, which WILL happen, and the whole scheme comes tumbling down

You can't eat land, stocks, bonds, bitcoin or any other investment. Why does this argument have any legs.

Can only buy one which on is best and is 2k worth of gold enough to make it? What kind of gains are we speaking about?

Attached: 1569146622884.png (726x720, 72K)

That's a dumb take you are not clever nor have you thought very deeply about what you have said

Dont sell em yet
Wait until gold explodes

HOW MUCH GOLD DO I NEED?

you probably won't get rich as a day trader, but you can turn it into a career if you aren't a retard and have patience.
t. day trader

jews trying to off load their gold.....

You need 2000oz silver or 125oz gold

What are some reliable websites where I can buy gold and silver in Europe?

Can you recommend any books? Also why day trade? What is the pro? Or because you trade in a relatively short tiem the small percentages add up on what you earn?

Waiting for the pre-crash dip, then all in

ISN'T THAT MORE THAN 100k FOR THE GOLD?

Attached: 1568858105411.jpg (535x577, 40K)

>T. Shit trader

Negative interest rates are going to make gold worth a lot.

DO I BUY GOLD OR SILVER?

both

I ONLY HAVE AROUND 2K WHICH IS ENOUGH FOR LIKE 1 OUNCE OF GOLD. IS THAT ENOUGH

Cause I own Bitcoin.

Gold is retarded, like all fuking metals.

So brainlet.

Silver has real world applications, is not artificially inflated nearly as much as gold, is as rare or more rare than gold on the surface, and is actually in good increments to use as currency if you are one of the SHTF hoarders.

I am all for buying gold/silver. It's extremely high IQ.

However, fake happening threads should be a lifetime ban.
Lifetime.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22_10-33-23.jpg (742x218, 30K)

Yes but blood is thicker than water, you should make a warband with a female uterus of a similar race

Also apparantly it is a lot cheaper than gold. I can afford 1 oz with 2k but a lot more in silver. A LOT. It seems wiser to go the silver route. Because the amount for example if gold goes up and I have 1 gold coin that is not much even if it moons. But if silver goes up a bit and I have a lot of silver like 1000 coins. The amount I will have earned is actually quite a lot right? Am I right in my reasoning?

Attached: 1569151583875.jpg (611x721, 51K)

You know what. gold is fucking retarded.

You can’t build with it, it’s too soft
You can’t eat it, but dumbasses do anyway
It’s literally a cosmetic item with only perceived value.

At the end of the day, it’s not gonna do anything FOR me except make all the idiots salivate and try to rob me.

But I do.

S

Gold?
I guess I got plenty of that around here somewhere.

Attached: 1zskc0.jpg (500x641, 178K)

with my luck, if i bought gold the next day it would be worth $100/oz

lol
This is how you can prevent the next recession

You have to look at percentage of total investment. If you invest 100 in silver and it goes up 1 percent you make a dollar. If you invest 100 in gold and it goes up 1 percent you make a dollar. What you have to look at is current value (gold is massively inflated) and your ability to spend you money. If you have 50 dollars you are not getting any gold but you can snag a little silver so silver is really your only choice. I am pro silver because of the reasons I posted in my last post.

I don't understand why it's high when the interest rates are so low and the economy is doing so well.

It must just be speculators before the elections?

Yes, but if the happening we're speaking of happens, banks will sell reserves to cover losses and we'll see a margin call before the gains begin.
I'm going in with 50k usd

youtu.be/VGIEChlXks8

JpMorgan owns half the silver and has been fucking with the price for a decade.

Because gold doesn't really increase in value, but rather the currency that backs it decreases in buying power.

>(gold is massively inflated)
How do we know this? I am mostly interested in precaus metals because of negative interest rates. No doubt people will flood to buy it. Am I wrong in my reasoning.

I will have almost 1,353.80 usd soon. What do you reccomend?

Attached: 1569157685843.gif (695x392, 2.34M)

Low resolution take, you can exchange gold for goods and services in an emergency obviously no one wants to interact with your broke destitute ass lol

Lol gold index is the fucking worst. Do you know how easy it is to actually own the gold not a fucking IOU you mental midget?

Attached: 01593BC9-EFAD-47F0-81B6-ED39D442CE4F.jpg (446x435, 36K)

GEE WHIZZ, HOW COULD GOLD GO UP WHEN MONETARY POLICY IS AT IT'S MOST ACCUMULATIVE IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS?

HMMMMM

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 106K)

Stupid nogunz vidya daydreamer.

>gold is massively inflated
Gold is at an all time low nigga

Attached: saupload_gold-to-monetary-base-ratio-2015-09-29-macrotrends.jpg (700x510, 42K)

Countries cant even redeem physical.gold anymore

We live in a meme. 'Simulation theory' is about memeworld. I hope one day you realize that.

Attached: 1_Ip7NXVH3DVmhWH570hycMg.png (1377x722, 114K)

Check the AUD price. We're too late, ship's sailed.

Best bet right now is to short indexes on trade war developments.

can someone tell me how to buy gold in europe, but as an amateur and still be sure that the gold is 100% legit ? Is there like an trusted website where people can buy legit gold without too much hassle ? I dont want to go to a store or a bank.

To the non-white people in the audience (judging solely on your cognitive ability):

>There will not be a collapse, ever
Never happened, never will.
>The person who has the gold will also likely be armed
And he will also have bodyguards.
>Gold is valuable for a multitude of reasons, one of them being as a secure medium of exchange
What good are bullets after their use? None. With gold trading, after you trade 1 ounce of your gold, the other person can use it to trade for something he wants/needs and cannot eat it. Bullets can be used, and once all are used (and they will be), what will you use?

Attached: 1552651693861.jpg (946x574, 106K)

If you only have 2k you should def not be buying gold.

This. It's a hedge against inflation not an investment. Buy gold when markets are uncertain and crash seems imminent.

>Check the AUD price. We're too late, ship's sailed.
ITS GOING TO THE MOON BABY. I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT.
What about silver? FUCK I WISH I HAD A JOB.

What about silver?

The monetary base doesn't mean shit. If it did, Gold would have been worth $5,000 in 2011.

There needs to be a trigger to push Gold higher. In my opinion it would be a price inflation shock from Chinese tariffs or an actual oil shock from a Middle Eastern war.

Gold goes up and down just like any commodity or currency. You have to understand the reasons for owning it in the first place, otherwise you get completely fucked buying it at the wrong time and you spend decades holding your bags as it does nothing.

The lady at the bank told me I shouldn't buy gold. So I bought 10oz of it.