School cancels football game after cheerleaders' Trump banner

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/school-cancels-football-game-after-cheerleaders-trump-banner/ar-AAHDewu?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Attached: 1556154346685.jpg (589x785, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/school-cancels-football-game-after-cheerleaders-trump-banner/ar-AAHDewu?OCID=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you think that maybe the Trump banner is offensive to POC on the football team? Why are right wingers so insensitive?

Attached: 1566481744107.jpg (1080x1349, 157K)

This is why we have mass shootings

>School cancels football game after cheerleaders' Trump banner
Why? It doesn't even make sense.

please show me where trump is racist?

name just 2 examples

Should the NFL have cancelled games after people kneeling over fake shit?

Trump hates white people

how long until someone digs out an old image or tape of kids at the school shilling for Obama

>dem feet

Attached: 1482619778677m.jpg (1024x938, 57K)

Border wall
Muslim ban
Voter ID
Calling mexicans rapists

Are you retarded, do you suffer from mental illness?

Attached: DFFAF1D8-9F26-4754-9628-44FA68E207B0.jpg (655x527, 59K)

One day, white people are going to wake up to the facts, but by then it may be too late.

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-013606~2.png (932x986, 791K)

I can refute all of these but I won’t because the burden of proof is on you kike boi

Attached: 1564968710174.png (744x666, 585K)

Attached: 1569067614751.jpg (537x640, 38K)

Attached: 1568512209290.jpg (347x525, 29K)

3 things not related to race, and one giant kike manipulation of the truth. He didn’t call Mexicans rapists, just the ones that rape every other woman who crosses the border illegally

Burning an American flag is less dangereous nowadays than hold up a Trump sign

If it said “Vote Warren” would the game still be cancelled?

>Burning an American flag is less dangereous nowadays than hold up a Trump sign
Sadly true.

>burning flag bad
>poc not allowed to burn flag of country founded on racism and slavery

Attached: 1568425692185.jpg (225x237, 26K)

Attached: 1568839539376.jpg (480x480, 155K)

It is true that the media has used these items to label Trump as a raysis, but anyone who puts any amount of time into critical thought and analysis would tell you that each of these items are not racist nor oppressive and would benefit americans.

Just leave if it's so horribly unbearable. Nothing is stopping them.

Why does Jow Forums lie so much?

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-093524_cropped.png (1440x695, 65K)

>Just leave if it's so horribly unbearable.
I think they think they're being 'fashionable' or 'enlightened' by being retarded. They want to stay so they can be miserable 'outsiders'. All I can think of outside being brainwashed.

>227384685

Attached: US_Great_Seal_1782_drawing.png (1500x1500, 126K)

I haven't seen Israel welcoming hordes of savages who trry to storm your borders. Usually we see you guys just shooting at them...

>Border Wall
Man Israel sure is racist
>Muslim Ban
Man Israel sure is racist

Put your crayons away, you retarded commie shit smear.

I'm a little confused at how this graph is supposed to disprove the pic. Timeline seems to match up roughly.

So much for your "free speech".

Attached: bulletproof school.png (1080x1694, 722K)

It's not a real word. Real people don't give a fuck a about kike words

.^Meme Flag.
Hmmm Racism on the Rise Since the Jews showed up wierd how that works.

Attached: NewManagementKike.png (1024x512, 3K)

Likely mentally ill.

Attached: 1551400384333.png (1736x2229, 515K)

And you said there is no hope for white women

The local high school team had patriotic night for the last home game and everybody has MAGA hats on and nobody said shit. That's in Western Washington too.

Trump is certainly not a help to white men as we know

If you don't study Kabbalah then you don't know shit about anything that's going on. Even leftists study Mein Kampf.

>Border wall
Please explain how a border wall is racist
>Muslim ban
There was no Muslim ban. There was a ban on specific countries the Obama administration earmarked as "countries of concern."
>Voter ID
Please explain how voter IDis racist. Are you saying POC are to stupid to aquire a Voter ID?
>Calling mexicans rapists
He was specifically calling out MS13, which is a Salvadoran criminal organization known for its violence a cruelty.

Burning the flag is cheered now. However there are sports stars who came out for Trump and were fired

NEEDED

Attached: kaepernick1.jpg (700x393, 110K)

I don’t like to show my power level but whenever anyone says this word I don’t care who they are I tell them it’s fake

Attached: 1555590476955.jpg (640x450, 102K)

Attached: 1546554355509.jpg (599x399, 41K)

LOL border ID
Isn’t it racist to think that blacks can’t get ID’s?

Blacks should be able to buy alcohol and cigs without an ID.

this, lol

>Border
Not racism
>Muslim
Not a race
>Voter ID
Not racism
>Calling Mexicans rapists
Close but still not technically a race.

> If you don't study Kabbalah then you don't know shit about anything that's going on. Even leftists study Mein Kampf.
Try harder, kike.

No kike would ever tell you to study the Kabbalah. 3 guesses why.

>an israeli jew defending muslims
Yeah I think the sleep deprivation is getting to me

Attached: WUT.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Attached: 1569103578258.png (1600x1600, 331K)

Attached: 1556344098885.jpg (640x490, 108K)

Who would take them? Seriously who in the fuck could look at Baltimore/Detroit/St Louis and say "Yeah gibs me some of that"? Even Africans don't want em. I think the effect blacks had on America was the blueprint (((they))) used when deciding the best way to destabilize/subvert Europe

Attached: 1560844337572.png (814x501, 659K)

Looks like it could be anderson cooper's little gay kid - if cooper wasn't a butt pumper

He's defending Muslims who want into the US. Of course he would. That's one less near his home.

Jesus Christ, she looks like Donald in drag.

Attached: 1346125797209.jpg (165x211, 4K)

makes sense

>the school even said do not bring the American flag to the game

Wut. Any NC fags want to bring some clarity on this. When I was in school we did the damn national anthem before every game.

You collectively act like a GF that got cheated on.
> You don't want to break up because you like what the relationship has to offer
> But you don't want to forgive either
We all know how that ends too. What's the endgame, Elon?

Waiting for white people to wake up is like when boomers go on about how misused black people are and that they need to wise up against the real racists
I dont see any grand epiphany, I also dont see it having power over the government

>Voter ID
All bullshitting aside, this will unironically be the last nail in the coffin of the west. When anyone can come here and have a say in our elections, it's done. It's already a thing in California, and look at how it has been abused.

>can't bring flags to the game

wot, how is waving an american flag a partisan issue?

>flag of country founded on racism and slavery

So they should burn the israeli flag, gotcha

>Thinks Muslims and Mexicans are a race
kys

>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/school-cancels-football-game-after-cheerleaders-trump-banner/ar-AAHDewu?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Asheville is a pozzed area with nothing but yankee transplants like Charlotte. They come to the south because they ruined their states and then try to change our culture to shit like theirs. They're no better than illegals and there should be a wall constructed around every metropolitan area to keep those insects locked inside their own hives so they don't infect the rest of the country

Im triggered.....

Whatever.

No one wants a bunch of fucking Mexicans running around. Not Trump and not the Mexicans we currently have running around here.

kikes at it again

>this is the whore that is going to end the second amendment

Need to get moar banners out there.

Attached: trump.jpg (500x500, 42K)

North Carolina, cmon and raise up.

>“I don’t think it’s right,” one local resident told WSOC. “You can’t have a flag at the game. They called parents and said not to bring flags.”

???

Because the flags aren't Israeli flags.

>wiki crop of the Boer guy who said the niggers who raped and killed his daughter did nothing wrong and are victims of racism

We will have become South Africa...
20 years ago, I said that if you want to know our future, look to SA...
Here we are.
Imagine where we will be.

School sports should not be allowed at all. They're a massive drain on the school system.
And anyone who forces their kids to play football should be punished for child abuse. Causing brain damage in children is a serious crime

>Meme flag
>Don't teach your boys anything that encourages camaraderie, intestinal fortitude, how to deal with defeat, teamwork, friendship.. you know, shit that defines being a MAN...
Hi rabbi.

>without programs that are massive drains on schools and YUUUGE coach salaries competitions will not exist and students will be inactive
You are one retarded piece of shit, y'know that? The majority of students aren't in sports. Only a few dozen in any given school of hundreds are on any team. Without massively bloated sports programs all students could participate. And not in goddamm handegg(how to give yourself brain damage the game).
And college sports are especially bad. They're absolute money pits and the only thing they bring onto college campuses are niggers and crime. College sports programs should be outlawed, these illiterates don't belong in college

After the players(employees) started to fuck with the NFL making money? And all over some fake news political shit? I’m thinking we keep politics out of football and sports in general. If faggots in stands want to do shit its fine

>Border wall
Not racist, safety of a population is more important than feelings.
>muslim ban
never banned muslims and you have zero citations.
>voter id
weak bait
>calling mexicans rapist
citation where he called every single mexican a rapist.

Trump should invite the cheerleaders to his next rally, have them on stage too

Real niggas study the qlippoth

Mexicans are rapists though. Most women that attempt to cross the border illegally get raped.

It's not racist if it's true.

It's a tragedy that the holohoax wasn't real

Look into his eyes aren't you see his happiness? You fucking intolerant homophobic asshole.

Attached: IMG_20190922_181736.jpg (1564x1564, 889K)

government should audit all members who made that decision.