Why are you against free migration? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Attached: 1375325642130.jpg (718x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6cicmr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to history we all die and are scattered to the wind.

Oh! (((GDP))) think about all the (((bankers))) and (((economists)))! They need some new rape islands.

Hijacking low IQ slide thread

dailymotion.com/video/x6cicmr

What does Jow Forums think about Mongolian neo-nazis? I think they're pretty based desu

Attached: ChadKhansVsFaggots.jpg (1080x881, 141K)

but wont this increase the carbon footprint and harm the environment?

pol can't let go of their racist fantasies. they ignore all the facts indicating that open borders would lead to prosperity.

Attached: 1566519712009.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Developed countries produce far less carbon relative to GDP than developing countries. So if you care about the environment, you should support open borders.

>all the facts
Could you elaborate?

read a book

Bump bump bump woop woop woop

Attached: Monnazis.jpg (1744x3170, 592K)

Please stop going offtopic. This is a thread about Mongolian Neo Nazis now.

Well then why should people in developed countries reduce their emissions? Since the claim is developed countries produce more emission per person so they need to reduce emissions.
Increasing immigration would increase emissions dramatically relative to developed countries.

You just want to fuck niggers, fuck you

Read the bible and repent

>the claim is developed countries produce more emission per person so they need to reduce emissions.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You brought up carbon emissions, not me.

How can I get paid bait with my own flesh?
This. That recent book By Goldblattanuddasteinowitz clarifies everything desu

Let me tell you this now.

As a member of the American Economic Association.
As a scholar of economics who has written multiple papers on the subject.

GDP is a nearly worthless measure of an economy post 1960. And a poor measure of any economy with government spending over 5%

>"I'm an economist, I s-swear!"

OP is a bot.

Yea make the richer richer and the wages drop off a cliff.
NIIIICE...

shut the fuck up you racist asshole

Attached: 1567911060889.png (599x740, 39K)

One, I don't believe it. Two, even if it's true I still wouldn't want it. Some things are more important then money. In a democratic system letting in people who vote, and have different values then you means giving up your freedom, and control over your own life.

Shareblue NIGGERS this is a mongol thread now

Attached: Mongolhel.jpg (1780x1492, 444K)

open borders means my parents will lose their job and I can’t play video games anymore, and even worse, I HAVE TO WORK

You are literally a member of the most racist cult on planet earth kikefaggot. Viva la Palestine.

open borders for isreal you racists

>According to economists

Race, blood and soil > full juden pockets

Sure, open borders for Israel and everybody else.

because I don't give a shit about the world's GDP and the only people who do have (((questionable))) motives.

why would Westerners want to make even small sacrifices to vastly improve the life of Pakistani dirt farmers half a world away who don't like us anyway? everyone who isn't America or a clear vassal can unironically get fucked as far as I'm concerned.

also you probably don't understand GDP, pic related

Attached: bb508e26-5927-473b-b467-e473add14ba0..jpg (800x600, 240K)

Some things are worth more than money, merchant. 1488.

Attached: 1568119431463.png (720x692, 675K)

I would be for open borders if all migrants looks like that pic

Because I don't give a fuck about gdp and neither do you

It's apparent that neither you nor the artist who drew that comic strip understand GDP accounting.

This cartoon is perfect

Attached: 1560703755496.png (1000x500, 74K)

And you're a kike

Nope, I don't have any Jewish ancestry.

According to kike economists.

Attached: F470A7CE-4E4D-4F36-98DE-B556AA64801D.jpg (1026x768, 63K)

None necessary. It's a tribe. Congratulations, you're in

>It's apparent that neither you nor the artist who drew that comic strip understand GDP accounting
care to explain why?

Fuck you, the wages will go down to nothing you slimy kike and the housing prizes wil sky rocket you big nozed fucker. What wil create crime like you never experianced before, think of the midle eastern me alhu akbeer atacks alone you donkey mother fucking kike ashole.

Fuck off the thread JIDF shill