British Police Ban Pictures of Knives!

An English police force has stopped publishing pictures of knives confiscated during weapons seizures to “help reduce the fear of knives”.
Pictures shared on social media of a variety of weapons confiscated by police or handed over in amnesties have become a common sight, but Thames Valley Police will no longer be doing so over concern that “knife imagery” could be triggering the public.

Thames Valley Police said in a statement that after consultation with other forces and the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) it would “stop publicising images of seized knives to help reduce the fear of knives and knife carrying in our local communities”.

Confirmed during National Knife Crime Awareness Week, it is expected that other forces will follow suit.

In April, Surrey Police chief constable Gavin Stephens called on officers and the media “not to post pictures of huge weapons, zombie knives and the like, because it spreads fear and young people think they are in danger”, with a spokesman confirming: “We have taken a stance not to post images of knifes [sic] we seize.”
>breitbart.com/crime/2019/09/22/uk-police-forces-stop-publishing-pictures-seized-knives-frighten-people/

MEANWHILE....

British police will prosecute those who mock them.
>breitbart.com/europe/2018/05/12/british-police-threaten-to-prosecute-facebook-users-ridiculing-them/

Not sure if this is bait.....?

Attached: scaredOfKnives.jpg (444x572, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQA2X4yvK_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: agent johnny huwhite20.jpg (660x475, 82K)

Modern Britain is perfect example of how it's possible to be a cucked hellhole and a nightmare police state at the same time.

I don't even need a knife. Most of the vegetables I use I can get pre-diced and chopped in packets and the ones that need it can be run through a food processor until it is as I desire.
NOBODY needs to carry a knife, you rightfully do deserve to go to prison if you are seen carrying one in public.

Just buy yourself a decent food processor. Job done. You can also butter things with a soup spoon

gulp, better hand my cutlery drawer over at the amnesty
>hello hello hello, a regular lickle' weapons cache we have 'ere sarge...

Attached: omgwater.jpg (662x422, 71K)

Cucked to the extreme.

Attached: 1543774266956.jpg (356x356, 21K)

>eats sweaty precut produce from a plastic bag and brags about it

Imagine being this cucked

>cucked hellhole and a nightmare police state

I see them as almost mutually inseparable.

George Galloway? Is that you?

>You can also butter things with a soup spoon

Attached: spoonszz.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Why the fuck dont you protest these laws? What part of democracy cant you bongs grasp?

By way of explanation:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQA2X4yvK_g

Is Britain a nation of babies?

>I don't even need a knife
How the fuck are you gonna eat steak? With chopsticks?

It's probably so they're not mocked for petty stuff like this. It's probably dehumanizing to the officers because they know they're country has fallen and actual crime is rising but have to do this sort of stuff

about to butter toast with butter knife
>can't do that because of knife crime mate
butters toast with plastic knife instead
>plastic knifes are banned because of the poos dumping it all in the ocean mate
butters toast with soup spoon instead
>can't do that because of the drugs mate
butters toast with finger instead
>you have to be vegan because of the weather mate

Lads this is nothing more than a simultaneous attempt to further disarm the British public and make criticism of the authorities illegal

Do fuck off back to the guardian

niggers can't read

I truly hate the EU. It must be destroyed.

EU will unravel as soon as brexit happens
Why do you think the euro cucks have desperately trying to stop it

Can you assert that minorities have a fear of police and that "police imagery" could be triggering to the public?

Take the blades out of the food processor and attach them to pieces of wood.

Your move, lad.

Minorities already fear the police although mainly down to inevitably involved in crime

Dam forgot image

Attached: 1556300234941.jpg (640x487, 113K)

You mean because that are arab rapeugees designs.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!
The best part is you don't even realize how retarded you are.

It's because they are getting mocked due to the pictures of 'dangerous knives' confiscated have many butter knives and paper scissor tier blades. In banning pictures it's much easier to claim high yeilds of knife seizures keeping Bongs safe

Based

Oy, you got a loicense for that image?

sometimes i think: the uk cant realy get any more worse now can it?

then the uk comes and proves me wrong, time and time again.

Attached: 1563783637485.png (439x400, 175K)

>Butter knives are terrible instruments of death!
>Please don't be afraid of knives!

Attached: TLJ.jpg (400x266, 19K)

kek

Attached: 1537471104305.gif (582x576, 2.76M)

help.. our country is dying..

No brit pol thread ? /pol is really quiet today.
Did anyone used to go to Little Chef on Sunday ?
my boomer dad squeezed a lemon and it directly reminded me of it. Do they even exist anymore ?

Attached: little-chef-vector-logo.png (400x400, 16K)

You are miserable excuse for a man

if u ban the crime there will be no more crime

they have bulletproof logic. dunno why u dont understand

I live in a rural town and work on a farm, the amount of times a pocket knife comes in handy is astounding.

I also like to carry one while walking because I was attacked by a dog as a kid and if one bites me I'd like to not have to beat it to death.

Does this confuse and trigger the bong?

Attached: ERT - Copy.jpg (1280x960, 445K)

I was attacked by a dog when young too...a golden retriever. I wasn't harassing the dog or anything, messed me up for a while. Portable version of the deadly assault knife.

Attached: trolls - Copy.jpg (4288x3216, 3.1M)

That pretty much mirrors my attitude. If some asshat can walk around with a dog, which is literally an attack-retard with a mouthful of daggers, then i will carry my knife to protect myself with it.

UK is a Police State at this point

I love how many of the sperglords here fell for that

Attached: 1567893765755.jpg (680x686, 65K)

Or coz their fed up of the proles takin the piss on twitter, innit

Attached: hohoho.jpg (480x360, 13K)

As a proud owner of a buck 118 (pic related) ... not in the slightest.
But then I'm not a faggot either.

Attached: Buck 118.jpg (770x495, 33K)

You never see the fuckers on the street though.
They've set up an elite twitter unit and that's about it.

Realistically the police could not do a thing if enough people got sick of their shit. I feel like the public as a whole is losing respect for the police more and more each day.

Buck makes some good ones too.

Attached: buck knoifes - Copy.jpg (1280x960, 375K)

Lmao.

I love just how the poms have become such Nancy twats.

I bet the argies are planning to take the malvinas again...

This time their troops wont have to deal with much more than plastic cutlery arrayed against them

I as well assumed 'people are scared of the pics' is just a shit excuse to not admit how much of a laughing stock their confiscation show-offs have become

As I told PREVENT.

Guns reduce crime, 99% of gun use in america is to STOP a violent crime, and it makes a country safer due to the difficulty of invading it.

Fuck the ''unitied kingdoms'' banning of knives.

Attached: 1569162354889.gif (1000x940, 183K)

All time favorites are Randalls and CRK though.

Attached: Randall 18 5.5 - Copy.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

What law? The article is about a police policy.

With my hands, as God intended.

>in case they frighten people
Its definitely not because they are getting ridiculed by their population every time they post a newly confiscated teaspoon

the 'British' government is clearly out to cull the British.

surprised the police force arnt having the officers murdered in their sleep.

I'm a jew and I'm scared of muslims, can we ban them too?