White Toddler Bullied and harassed by Five-Year-Old Black Neighbors

youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ

Attached: AR-302029982.jpg&maxh=332&maxw=504.jpg (332x332, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Zd10Fx1O4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1568900528956.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

The experiment has failed.
No more.

jesus fuck those are some ugly nigger babies. i cant even look at them without wanting to just fucking slap the fuck out of them just for looking so stupid.

Ew, what the fuck is your pic related, no surprise they bullied her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Zd10Fx1O4

this vid is getting shilled hard by the msm

ugh I’m literally crying right now
I remember my best friend was black as a kid we did all the shit together and then he passed away and look where I am now, I’m such a fucking piece of shit I honestly want to kill myself, why is this world so shit I fucking hate living in this reality, why is this world so fucking shit

After living in the US for a couple months last year, i get it. We just haven't had the same exposure to niggers up here yet but its happening pretty fast.

Attached: 20190520_113614.jpg (1065x810, 351K)

I always find it hilarious when you see nigger kids dressed up like that, bows in their hair and shit. Looks absolutely ridiculous.

no, nvm, fuck this post its too late the world was always shit, fuck this post and fuck your video

At this point you have the amount of niggers you deserve, the amount of trannies you deserve, the amount of jews you deserve...

>why is this world so fucking shit
it isn't user, pic for you!

Attached: 1565798242760.jpg (2000x1755, 688K)

Cute video, but we all know what reality looks like. The nigger is going to grow up thinking he is oppressed, then he goes into the streets screaming
>Black lives matter
Probably burning cars and property too. He then will be chosen for a job unfit for him, instead of a qualified white person because of minority quotas. Who knows, maybe he will even join the nigger hebrews and claim to wuz a kang. If you are here on Jow Forums and still have enough empathy left to not wish death to a nigger child, you clearly haven't paid attention

Attached: 1553137461072.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Major shithole american city, yesterday.
Neegnog think he gonna start a 'revolution' so he shoots random woman in the street.
Cops track him down and shoot him after three escapes and one officer shot.
Media doesnt know how to spin it because the nogs name is:
B L A C K M A N.
You cannot make this shit up.
This gudboi wanna start the race war it seems.
Intradesting.

Daily reminder that blacks are genetically hardwired to be bloodthirsty ultra racist murderers

Attached: Blackscantbe.jpg (2500x2500, 1.77M)

>memeflag (kike)
>slide thread
>10 year old video
>1 post by this id
>10,000 retards replying without sage
yup, looks like an average day on Jow Forums.

based Mickey

Nice bait post sir. But Actually , the reverse is way way more common .

Love how hwites will say anything to defauss themselves ? Do you realize the France helped to do the rwanda genocide , and the genocide itself has colonisation as a cause mmh?

your statement is null and void, because you are a nigger. I'm from Kanuckistan if that matters to you.

>the reverse is way more common
total bollocks, and you know it.

translation, the nigger got caught and now he's saying he's ashamed. The son could care less.

What were the black kids saying in the video? I couldn't understand