MBTI Thread

post your results

www.16personalities.com

Attached: 1500442391370.jpg (1412x2048, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalsymmetry.com/mbtitheory.php
researchgate.net/profile/Lane_Friesen
eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1516615827924.png (1197x1492, 439K)

Attached: 1410160289661 (1).jpg (1280x1720, 864K)

Hows this, hoss?

Attached: 1568452218631.png (1344x646, 77K)

theory is unscientific

Your personality type is:
Virtuoso
ISTP-t

autism type but not bad

normie cool guy

It's at least as valid as shit like the GAD-7 and PHQ-9, which are also just self-reported multiple choice quizzes and yet form a cornerstone of professional psychiatric diagnosis. It's fine so long as you regard it as merely an interesting datapoint rather than a prophecy of your future.

Attached: pol meyers brigg type indicator MBTI analysis.jpg (1426x7040, 3.24M)

I don't want to die alone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_172210.png (1222x835, 97K)

got ENTP-A. ur pic is correct

Putting people inside 16 archtypes is bullshit meme science

ENTP here. Every time.

I'm in between both of you. Also serbia has the highest Entp percentage i guess lol

MBTI is really good once combined with Neuroscience so you can recognize blindspots.
mentalsymmetry.com/mbtitheory.php
researchgate.net/profile/Lane_Friesen

Jow Forums is infested with INTP and INTJs.

we already do this survey every year

daily reminder if your not enfj your not a white male

intj gang, finna die alone

lmao literally got the same result

ISTP ww@?

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-013237.jpg (1080x1687, 251K)

INTJ + autism master race checking in. How's it feel knowing you'll be working for me in 10 years user?

Architect, logician, virtuoso, advocate.
Time difference between tests.
Test results change.
Change is certain.

fuck, i'm ENTP lmao

>ENTJ
>Asperger
>Jew
>4.0 GPA
>Studying in law school
>by far the youngest guy in my class
>future millionaire
>virgin

Attached: Pepe Crying.jpg (658x523, 44K)

ISTP -A

>92% introvert
>Turbulent insted of Assertive
Oh boy autismo walking here

How many ENTJs in Serbia? Im ENTJ-A

HAVING NO PERSONALITY GOOD

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

All of you are ENTJ.

Attached: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (967x807, 664K)

Doomer INTP-T reporting for duty

>Satan
That's rude, is it a crime to be persuasive now?

wtf are we

Chads

INTP-A here . All of us are here just to vainly enjoy the pictures showing how special we are.

sup

am i defective?

Attached: isfj.png (1325x780, 110K)

INTJ-T
I JUST WANT TO HUG SOMEBODY FFS

This is interesting, i changed from INTJ to this over the course of 2 years. hmmm

Attached: MB.jpg (561x842, 33K)

ENFJ here...

It's a crime not to be a bland drone.

My actual breakdown

Attached: MB2.jpg (834x652, 31K)

>INTP-t
But im dumb as fuck, nigga

I've been mistyped multiple times so who knows

Most I can guess is I'm an introvert and a thinker

Last I took a personality test it came up somewhere between INTJ and an ISTP

I always get INTP no matter when I do this test.

Same brother, but what does this mean ?

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (1154x1779, 135K)

Attached: mbti.png (956x149, 13K)

It might just be that you have high IQ, but don't feel passionate about things that involve hard thinking. I'd advise you take this test -> eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test. If in the end it say "4" or "4w5" you'd probably make a good artist or maybe a writer.

well fuck

Attached: tfw.png (907x673, 53K)

has it ever been explained why INTP is so overrepresented on Jow Forums (and Jow Forums in particular)?

what draws us here?

It means

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (656x488, 60K)

This

Autism
u
t
i
s
m

>autism master race checking in
na, you just picked the center answer because you're indecisive, ain't nobody going to be working for you faggot

Attached: kekk.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Brainlet opinion

Attached: 1565085281961.jpg (330x330, 25K)

I hate being alive
>everything needs to be empirically verified for it to be useful
shut the fuck up autist

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.13.36 PM.png (2322x1606, 322K)

>ISTJ-T
I just want to be unique.

Attached: 92ADC341-86EB-416E-A756-FA7D97565BFC.png (1000x1000, 502K)

I got INFJ-A, so I guess Hitler did nothing wrong.

Lust for knowledge and also
this (unironically)

Well, for me it really meant what OPs pic described us as - for a long time.
It really all depends on what you know about yourself, man. Are you aware of what you want in your life and everybody else's life?
Are you happy enough knowing that your closest (but basically everyone who you feel is good natured is-) are happy? How do you aim to achieve their and thereby your own happiness, without literally becoming a wasted sacrificial lamb?
How emotional are you? What will you do with the love and respect people have for you? What makes you love and respect them? How aware are you of the logical structure of your idea(l)s?
These are some of the many questions I ask myself on the regular, in hopes of doing the best with my existence, and "knowing" what kind of character I am. Because, tell you what: the original descriptions of the ENFJ really suit me, uncannily so.

Also

Go eat dicks, memeflaggot.
>it appears that the MBTI bla bla bla
It appears to me that you're an insecure retard, in needs of hiding behind a memeflag to post your ((opinions))
>Many very specific bla bla bla
Which ones and when? There isn't even a source to what you posted.
>Finally, there is no bla bla bla
Finally, you can go eat your mothers hair arse for all I care.

While the MBTI may not be perfect, it is no less legit than other would-be-psychological tests and any attempt to discredit it in such a banal way points to bias of some sort. As I said, eat dicks.

Are all ESFP men gays?

Most of these questions dont make sense and aren't specific enough. I also dont believe in introvert/extrovert categories.

>In a public space you prefer somewhere quiet
This depends why I'm there. Do I happen to be in public and want to chill somewhere to eat or something? then I pick quiet. Am I going to a new area and exploring, then Id prefer more people.

>After a long week a party is what I need
Did I party last week? Am I physically or mentally exhausted? Do I have any plans at home? Would it be more exciting for me to neglect my plans at home? Am I hungry and the party has free food? Is there women?

I bet most introverts are just not in good company. You come here even though you claim to be introverted, yet youre interacting with people and are emotionally involved with the content on this board. You probably go on voice chats and laugh at memes with your internet friends as well.

Recently in my psychology class I brought up the MBTI to my prof to gauge her interest. She said it was essentially garbage akin to a horoscope that had no supporting evidence. Meanwhile shoe goes on in the course to explain how the study of psychology is a flawed system as the rain is being used to study itself. Additionally, the replication crisis has basically eradicated the validity of ~80% of the studies generated from humanties sciences.

In summary: MBTI is essentially just as valid as any kind of psychological testing or study because neither follow any sort of evidence based, replicable testing. Believe what you want to believe, at least you can test yourself independently with MBTI.

P.S. only brainlets and women study psychology. Go into a real science.

T. ENTP

ISTJ

The real question is what draws sensors like us ISTP here?

okay, this is epic.

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (387x795, 46K)

fucking window-licking subhuman normalnigger socialite cattle

Attached: 1566861525297.jpg (303x246, 21K)

"Don't tell me what to do" attitude

INTP

>INFP

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Anyone with an F in their type deserves summary execution

Attached: 1560286720801.jpg (420x410, 22K)

Brainy discussion.

I went to a black school, and a lot of black guys are ESFP.
Not all gay, but very stupid and into whatever is popular.
They care a lot about partying, sports, and "looking good"

Big brain time

Attached: wewww.png (437x813, 32K)

INFJ married to an ENTP.
Both of us come here.

Attached: IMG_20190708_230951.jpg (1080x1677, 117K)

>has it ever been explained why INTP is so overrepresented on Jow Forums (and Jow Forums in particular)?
globalist elites, use schools (see pic for more info, 700s page book) to brainwash people into accepting what they want them to do (and also accepting the redpillers people info is wrong), this works because childrens are like clay and you can change alot of stuff abotu them if you start early and this affect their mtbi type to being the ones that correlated with that they want us to be.

Since we are redpilled here (some more, some less), we are of unusual types. there are 7.255 (4.99 if male only) times more intp than usual population and 9.385 intj (5.97 if male only)

Attached: i.jpg (211x320, 14K)

MAY I INTRODUCE, PAIN

Attached: lwekrgjnhwkljgewnh.jpg (960x628, 106K)

My hubby is also an ENTP.
I'm an INFJ and it's apparently my most compatible type.
I knew he was one right away and had him take the test without giving him any sort of info for fun.
We have an excellent marriage.
It may be garbage, but it worked for us.

INJECT THIS PAIN INTO MYG VEINS

Attached: PAIN INJECT IT.jpg (993x505, 138K)

why so mean

Attached: 1556407254379.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

>tfw memes are your life and your life is a meme

No, Istp is the most prevalent autism type.

i got ENTP, i assume its the best one right guys?
sounds gay

Sipps, G. J., Alexander, R. A., & Friedt, L. (1985). Item analysis of the Myers-Briggs type indicator. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 45(4), 789-796.

Pittenger, D. J. (1993). Measuring the MBTI… and coming up short. Journal of Career Planning and Employment, 54(1), 48-52.

Pittenger, D. J. (2005). Cautionary comments regarding the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 57(3), 210.

>While the MBTI may not be perfect,
Correct.

>it is no less legit than other would-be-psychological tests

They all have their problems, but the MBTI specifically is probably the most problematic personality test (see the first paper) that still for some inane reason is still somewhat widely employed by "professionals" .

Nerds like it because it puts them in a unique snowflake category, not understanding that the hardline categorization is precisely one of its biggest problems.

>ISTJ
Of course the most beta serf of types is gonna be here whining about muh mariage and muh jesus and muh hard work and muh nation.

> f
> male

ENTP is like the only acceptable E***

The most gay, famalam.
Slightly better than zodiac pairing.

INTJ-A

Attached: 1568131038817.jpg (1439x958, 679K)

It’s useful for comparative purposes

kek, great then
being too much introverted sounds like a disability tho, you need some social skills
where did you meet him (you arent gay for real are you)

Being a contrarian.

>Among jews and Serbs
jesus fucking christ.
I was ENTJ for a few years but now I've become INTJ, it's pretty neck-and-neck since I tested at 51% introversion.
Recommend careers faggots.

Attached: king of the intjs.jpg (1204x1600, 410K)

INTJ master race reporting, you're all stupid

Architect
INTJ-T

Yeah I've taken this a handful of times over the past several years, and each time I have gotten INTP (except once just barely INTJ) but the exact scales have a decent degree of variation. Last time, for example, I think I was 90% T, 80% I, and 60% assertive. So I do believe it has some enduring validity with regards to measuring the general "settling point" of some core personality metrics, but it's also certainly colored by situational factors. Any subjective assessment will have its limitations, but I see the utility in the MBTI.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.50.52 PM.png (2412x964, 197K)

A few years ago it must have been the lack of cencoring and mods compared to other places. Nowdays I think its only the oldfags who have nothing better to do but they will be gone as soon as they will find greener pastures.

Take the Socionics pill plebs.

t. LII master race

Attached: 1563905903110.jpg (736x2453, 325K)