Why do brown people keep coming into my country. we only destroyed yours

>why do brown people keep coming into my country. we only destroyed yours.
why are white people like this?

Attached: 1568909526161.jpg (231x590, 35K)

whites ruined the whole world, especially Euros, is funny how they shill about immigration when they literally imported negros and ruined civilizations

reap what you sew

You forgot your memeflag my chosen friend

Attached: MindGeek Jews.jpg (1024x735, 71K)

>literal jew
>also wrong
Kek.

>whites
>jews owned all the slave ships and had almost all the slaves
Hm?
Sage time.

A lot of them didn't even have countries.

I can't delete threads on this shit board. Too late

>why do brown people live in my country that we haven't settled in 2 thousand years? They are the invaders!
Kike brains

Attached: 1552264385845.jpg (3024x3024, 896K)

>had almost all the slaves
False

I bet you are a mizranigger who thinks he is white.

>most whites are middle class
>somehow owned slaves
Nice fantasy.

Hundreds of billions of $$$ to aid.
Hospitals.
Education.
Vaccines.
What does it get us in return?
Hated.

Attached: negro liberty.jpg (474x661, 80K)

>let's invite millions of people who come from countries that hate us! imagine the delicious food they'll bring!

Attached: soy overload.png (644x800, 21K)

Retarded kike

Attached: 1556227633783.jpg (2047x592, 208K)

We didn't destroy it you disgusting kike, but you knew that already didn't you, you just post this shit to provoke a response and then you cry and ask
>Why do they hate me so much
When you end up in a concentration camp again

That doesn't disprove my claim

You never had any argument, so yet it does.
>italy
Well you are nigger anyway.

>Forgot the memeflag
Man, you kikes get worse and worse at trolling.

Attached: 1534992920203.jpg (300x300, 10K)

No, you made a claim based on no evidence and failed to stand by it.

military made a mistake keeping wars off united
states soil. the people have no idea what reality
is really like and just spread their legs and let
knives near their throats.

ty united states military for keeping us safe!

Attached: 1557205127243.jpg (625x833, 328K)

Why should we give a shit about your semantics, kike? It's us vs them. Period.
Hypocritical? Maybe
Dishonest? Maybe
Genocidal? Maybe
Real boys don't play nice. Don't try to convince us with this care bear globalist bullshit. When the dust is settled, the rightful winners shall inherit the Earth.

Why aren't you letting Sudanese people become Israeli citizens? You're not taking in an of your Semitic refugee brothers/sisters either. Strange. If I was Israeli I'd be protesting against the concentration camps for blacks, and apartheid ethnostate my leaders have founded, against God's will.

It was already destroyed. And besides, “we” didn’t do it. We would gladly send the invaders to rape gated communities that thrive off of slave labor and H1Bs.

It's no coinicidence that the most right-wing and nationalist moment of America's history post-WW2 happened immediately after 9/11. To have such a massive scale of violence on our home territory had even the wimpiest liberal begging for revenge. The government decided to channel this fervor into the ramping up of hyperconsumerism. Remember Dubya's advice to the American people on what to do next? "Go out and buy stuff"

Stop trying to justify yourselves in front of the jew. The jew doesn't care about what's right or wrong, and even if he did, you shouldn't subject yourself to his (the enemy's) moral standard.

*sow* retard

Accept those Palestine refugees then kike.

how did we destroy theirs? they destroy their own shitholes.

Attached: technologicallyadvancedgyptianman.jpg (382x250, 15K)

Yeah funny first it is see this poor kid, you need to help him and accept them, next when you have millions of them, they change their tone and go it is your sin to have migrant, despite plenty of european country not having take part of colonisation at all.

Is this before or after the Muslims and their enslaving runs of Europe? Is this before or after the terrorists of 1777 and the attacks on American merchant ships? Muslims have a huge problem with "don't start what you can't finish"

>we
the only countries who've destroyed the middle east are britain and america