Operation Burn the Koran

No matter what every public Koran burning will result in either a chimp out or terrorist attack. This is a tried and tested formula that always works.

A Koran burning is the perfect wedge issue for liberal society vs Islam, no matter how gay and grugbrained your average normie or centrist is they will always take the side of the Koran burner.

If you want riots, chimpouts or happenings in Europe then just announce you’ll burn a Koran in or near a Muslim area. We just need someone brave enough to do it in a place like Bradford, Paris or Malmo.

Attached: F0F1A3FE-DCCC-47EB-82FD-B376C052DC7C.png (700x405, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza#Siege_and_surrender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice meme flag rabbi

it depends if the police will protect you like they do for Rasmus Paludan

bump

>BURN THE TALMUD
>BURN THE TORAH
>BURN THE KORAN
>BURN THE ISRAELI FLAG

> BURN E V E R T H I N G

>A Koran burning is the perfect wedge issue for liberal society vs Islam, no matter how gay and grugbrained your average normie or centrist is they will always take the side of the Koran burner.
No, everytime this happens, they support Muslims.

It's time to join with Islam and get revenge against Jews, women, LGBT, and normies.

Absolutely nothing can be done about islam until Israel is destroyed.
Our current projection is full conversion/jihad on Israel.
Deal with it.

Attached: 1569077385583.jpg (735x490, 123K)

I just need my happening fix soon before I claw my eyes out.

Attached: msm1e34p1vm31[1].jpg (561x546, 104K)

Lets do it. Im enchanting kekistani prayers to this sigil image to find the right person to do it...

Attached: Burn the qoran event.png (1500x1000, 819K)

I want to see this, Film it?
Based alphas smashing the monged kekistan warriors lulz.

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 11K)

Paki

>Paki
worse, A jock fuck. Any retard that burns the koran is only achieving his own damnation. Treating the symptoms of cancer isnt going to cure cancer.

Attached: 1568977426827.png (1588x2246, 202K)

>his own damnation
Ginger convert? How many times do you get bummed by your Muslim brothers?

Attached: 1569147877818m.jpg (1024x645, 125K)

Blond actually and not a convert. I do however see it as far more beneficial faith to the european races as opposed to christcuckery.
At least they have the conviction of faith (jihad). Christcucks just kneel allot.

Attached: 1566055305782.gif (400x206, 1.35M)

You historically illiterate edge lord do you realize that every massacre of Jews was committed by Christians while Jews were given protected status in the Ottoman and Moorish Empire?

Grug brain retard.

pol retards not knowing that burning the Quran is the only allowed method of getting rid of old unusable Qurans. nice one goys

Up until they too removed them from their lands, In the process the borgias accepting them/condemning us. But hey, At least some catalans made some easy cash right?
Commie filth rat.

Attached: 1563529138824.gif (322x175, 1.77M)

Hey retard they still chimpout and that’s all that matters.

>You historically illiterate edge lord do you realize that every massacre of Jews was committed by Christians while Jews were given protected status in the Ottoman and Moorish Empire?
Things are slightly different today....

>You historically illiterate edge lord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza#Siege_and_surrender

We will find you
Inshallah
Mashallah

No thanks memeflag, i’d rather join the muslim side against the degeneracy that you adore and forcibly try to implement on others.
Also, your glow is showing.

That doesn’t change the fact that Jews and Muslims united against Christians throughout all conflict between Muslims and Christians.

>That doesn’t change the fact that Jews and Muslims united against Christians throughout all conflict between Muslims and Christians.
History is a big thing. Probably are instances of the reverse.

In any case, Israel is not compatible with Muslim rule and Jews are required to pay a tax if under Muslim rule.

I'll take the Mashallah please with shrimp fried rice and a coke.

Attached: 1552162175562.jpg (1024x753, 77K)

Attached: qk4RGykxQ864lSx8mmIu8w.png (664x628, 35K)

Burn Korans in Charlottesville

If you wish to solve your problem, answer the Jewish Question.

Creating chaos and race rioting to break the system of control that prevents answering the Jewish problem.

Kek burn your tulmud kike.
Atleast show us your flag faggot.

Attached: 1568936418938.png (400x523, 154K)

Attached: 1568673573250.gif (764x572, 22K)

If you'd spare a Jew, then you, too, are the problem.

I would love to participate, but I would have to buy a quran first and that isn't happening.

just get any old book and make the cover look like a quran

You fucking retard learn to read

They give them out for free online or in mosques

This is the most kiked post I have ever read on Jow Forums and that's saying something.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

How about a tulmud?

Nice try mohammed

Go suck more baby dick fucklestein.

Attached: Forget priests, someone outta look into this shit..jpg (1024x575, 80K)

Why does that comment make me a mohamed? Wtf logic is that? Yeah, We have alot of muslims coming in because their lands are getting fucked by isreal. How to stop immigration when israel is creating immigrants?
>must be a mohamed
What? dunce cunt.

Attached: 1500839647836.png (800x565, 22K)