Pol is retarded

if being white is a genetic heritage , what makes white people white ?
there is and i mean there is tons of ethnicity and different cultures all around the world that are as white as a nordic german even on Nazi standards

most jews from germany are actually white , what a shocking surprise , they abandoned their belief systems that were adopted by their ancestors

jews who live in white country have white facial complexion are white

there is even white arab in costal areas of Syria whom if you don talk to , u will never recognize that they are arab !!!

dna testing shows that white jews are white , so Judaism is not an ethnicity it's a fking religion on it is own

scientific evidence are against you

this is probably my problem with pol , that it is full of shit

I live Israel so I don't care what you think of me
pic two girls from Syria which are definitely not as white as it can get

Attached: 5d80a11e643c84f2043dbb973f3d36fc.jpg (614x614, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a coward hiding behind a meme flag

All babies are born with bluw eyes and blond hair. Wanna bet in 5 years they will have brown eyes?

hehe boi , why do u care ??
i said where i am from
ur typical jeiwsh evil overload

Genes dating back to 35000 BC.

i personally wouldn't have cared
i have always given races their spaces
but when you attack me because i'm "white",
now suddenly i will fucking be it proudly

it won't last long
"white" people have revealed the truth to everyone we supposedly hate

Attached: negros info 1.jpg (1748x1756, 719K)

ok what about adults with white complexion ?? and blue eyes and blonde hair

but from Lebanon

well would America care if they give back 12 trillin dollar they stole from arab oil ??
seems European colonialism is motivated by the care for other nations that they destroyed

>Thinking race is only skin deep
KYS faggot

Attached: Skin_Deep.jpg (922x750, 464K)

photoshop is intensified

>What is an albino?

Attached: Albino.jpg (1200x984, 68K)

there is the orient and the occident, they are the only two worlds we have and pretending that the occident is not the white man's civilization is an unscientific conspiracy theory.

go back to school.

i understand ur view , this guy is not of any European heritage
but i am talking about a specific point so stick to it and don't change the subject

"white" doesnt mean shit, its an anglo made up term.

using sophisticated terms on a jew like me wont help buddy

what if someone with all facial white Nazi standards came to live in Europe would u accept him ??

What’s your point? That’s jews aren’t jews?
Why a memeflag, ashamed of israel?

This is a dangerous game you're playing Jew. If you'd know anything about history, you'd realise that European's act nice until they're not. This baiting, and segregation of race is going to earn you guys an atomic bomb.

Why anger a history of warring nations? What do you expect to achieve other than the eradication of your own people's and culture?

Zionists = anglo brits

i love tree hugging that is all

>Reddit spacing.
>meme flag
>Stupid jewish lies.
it gets old, you know. Rememeber when the jews were banned and you could have an intelligent discussion? Now it's all this jew shit, they think they're so clever but we've seen it a thousand times already.

I am an anglo-brit and I wish the total annhilation of Israel.

So your point is that jews aren’t jews?

dude the reality is that alpha white males on top of society pretend to be of Jewish ancestry so no one can criticize them
smart move

in other words pol is fighting themselves

>i love tree hugging that is all

Attached: Jew bubble.jpg (754x585, 233K)

my point is antisemitism is hating alpharich white males
pol hate it self

what is the problem pf tree hugging ???

Hello, my fellow dirty, hook-nosed, inbred kike

Attached: OhHeyRabbi.jpg (272x319, 14K)

i think the richest people in Europe and the west in general are ((Jews))

go back to le ddit, yid

i am not inbreed , this guy might ur great grand mother
u are probably a black guy trying to fit in pol

u r probably a leaf from Algeria

>what is the problem pf tree hugging ???

Attached: Hes+a++look+at+those+lips+i+mean+_d989e285068a7b6ff54b5356ece1a93f.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

The reality is, most white males are keeping their mouths and heads down. They're currently struggling, but when they start to suffer is when they'll look towards other options. I have spent almost 10 years of my life dedicated to learning about the history of cultures, religions and societies, with it I have been honing in on my disgust which fuels my unremitted anger.

I am a man of conviction who has nothing to lose, I fear not in death but with what I am about to do which makes me feel ever more so alive.

If want a war, Jew, then make as many friends as you can, because you'll need them.

And? The kalash are a small tribe, not a whole folk. And its the mixture of nordics and other white, who makes countries great.

No really, I am a lying, conniving, kvetching jew just like you. Sure is great to eat goy babies, amirite?

Attached: 1501457464093.jpg (978x978, 469K)

> Some jews are white, therefore Jow Forums is wrong.
You do know that it is not about race, it is about belief. We do recognize that some jews may look white, but aren't. As some muslim converts are white genetically, but aren't culturally. As Communists also are white but aren't Westerners. You do see the problem in your argument don't you. Europe has had a 3500+ years war against the Arab cultures and just because you don't like it, that is not going to change. Jewish people identify themselves as separate from European cultures, ergo they are not European, however they do identify with their fictive/mythical home nation of Israel, which put them right in the center of the Arabian cultural sphere. If they did identify with European values (of their host European nations), they wouldn't be considered "Arab", nor would they be looked as the "rootless" tribes of Europe along with Gypsies. As long as the Jewish people insist on calling themselves Jewish and practice their cult religion of ongoing Arab affiliation, they can't be considered friends of any nation but Israel. You can't have both. You can't call yourself a native, and then practice a religion of a multiple millennium enemy. Go KYS faggot.

lol empty threats coming from a 12 yr old , hating jews means hating yourself

my parents are not religious we are an atheist family , s we don suck baby dick , or eat them

This

>memeflag
POO IN LOO

it's already there. the reason we call it caucasian is because of the caucacus mountains in iran. most syrians are white, many middle eastern people are more white than italians. the reason why the white man aches for the desert of the wild wild west is because we are the original desert people.

instead of bringing the arabs to europe the europeans should liberate and colonize the middle east, it's their rightful clay. even if you were right you've still got it backwards.

>we don suck baby dick
So just regular cock, then?

so now u r triggered excellent , s let me remind you dna testing shows that white jews are white
it is a fact
rich whites identify as jews , to prevent people from criticizing them

>what I am about to do
Should I be screencapping this post and watching the news?

Its obvious you're just accelerating now.

You can't do this in public, so your words on here are just as empty as mine.

or probably middle eastern , will rise up one day and invade Europe lol , they are already impregnating your women

Harming one's own public is straight benevolence.

Using psychology and propaganda however isn't.

I am agreeing with you.
SOME JEWS ARE GENETICALLY EUROPEAN, but that does NOT make them European. That only makes them traitors.

>dna testing shows that white jews are white
Then why is there a separate category for jewish ancestry on 23&Me results?

We aren't white, fellow jewish pedophile.

i never delivered any threats , it is you , who is a fking Nazi .

white men = cucks

Attached: genes.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Go home leftie news media. Looking forward to see comments on your frontpage.

is mark Zuckerberg a middle eastern

it is retarded to believe that

you know our ways of Manuplaiting others is take a form that has no form , and confuse everyone else

Black Americans have an average IQ of 85
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Chronic adult criminals have an average IQ of 85
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126

At each poverty concentration level, the violent crime rate is substantially higher in black than in white census tracts.
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174

IQ and self-reported lifetime violence accounts for racial disparity in criminal justice processing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

In 1959, the American Association of Mental Retardation set the threshold of mental retardation at

Attached: 1567705313545.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

TO be "white" your ancestory has to come from Europe.

White looking middle easterners or any other group that's not from Europe is not white.

wtf black people has to do with the subject

pol = retardes

>oh look there's 0.00.1% white people in this part of the planet
check mate bigots

Yeah, we are shape-shifters. Like vampires. That doesn't make us white though

Attached: 1566253059160.jpg (819x1024, 99K)

You've just derailed your thread by spouting drone-like responses.

A Jew will always undo what he achieved, which is why Jews are no threat to anyone but to themselves.

I suggest you do what all white males are doing, prepare.

Reminder to locate synagogues in your area and determine how many enemies attend services

Attached: 6421895199767.png (900x900, 276K)

NOTHING.
This is now declared to be a nigger hate thread.

Attached: 1565332403328.gif (350x350, 1.88M)

>pic
literally Jow Forums users

Attached: 1519106519764.jpg (1024x685, 449K)

Danish cuck, I already married my Danish gf , and have 3 children from her
guess you guys are missing something

>Is x white?
>Thread started by memeflag faggot
>Sage goes in the options field, lads

Did they put the niggers head on a block of concrete or did they encase his body in it?

what about DNA ?? culture is bullshit desu , most jews i know that came from Germany do everything the German way

Attached: 1562973772181.png (853x1600, 763K)

that was really funny desu

but changing the threads means you guys are cowards and not willing to accept reality

It is just the head. I asked the same question. I'm a bit disappointed desu

Attached: 1491326931903.jpg (483x393, 129K)

Fucking new it.
All you guys can do, is and can always be reduced to "MUH DICK"

Attached: 1562097425345.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Attached: 1569155289523.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Go be a nigger someplace else. What is so hard to understand?

chad stacy ?

>so Judaism is not an ethnicity
it is recognized as a race by the US supreme court and the entire medical field.

being jewish is about religion, not race, dear mountain jew fellow.