Nationalism is retarded...

Nationalism is retarded. Why would you feel any fraternity with a stranger just because he shares an ancestor 20 generation ago or speaks the same language?

Attached: 1507669513453.png (640x640, 459K)

i can believe you allow men to lead at all

Typical American with no identity left.

Why is 4/pol/ so compromised now? Seriously, it's all just slide threads by sharebloo jews to bait people and interesting topics get no bites. Also I swear the jannies are all lefty/pol/s who intentionally let people post off-topic as ban ammunition if they start criticising the sharebloo threads.

good alternatives to infinity bros? Is tpbchan alright?

Attached: Mongolhel.jpg (1780x1492, 444K)

because it costs nothing to post and is user and scripting exists?
it will only get worse

Based Chadgolia poster

Attached: mongs.jpg (634x423, 85K)

because they're losers who were bullied and they have nothing else to live for. Why else?

Shut up jew.

>literally the basis for civilization
>retarded

It's such a retarded idea it must be subverted and suppressed to stop it from taking hold rather than simply demonstrating why it's a bad idea.

Attached: IMG_4406.png (640x631, 401K)

Because deep down, and I hate to say this. But we are all losers just coping with our miserable hateful existence. Us white people were a mistake in evolution

couldn't agree more. fash the bashists vive la redditstance

OH GOD IS THAT AHH MONGOID WOMEN? HMMMMM IM HNNNN GONNA COOOOOOOOOM AHHHHHHH

Attached: 156859740.png (724x469, 314K)

Without Moot to dominate this site, people have fallen into the belief that it's okay to spam all of the boards with gook shit.

Mischling detected

You really this stupid?

this isnt scripting, these are real NPCs trained by college professors to spend all of their free time disseminating propaganda.

they get a dopamine rush from "educating others" on why they should also commit genetic, cultural, and spiritual suicide

You don't talk shit about Chadgolians, nigger

Attached: mongwaifu.jpg (900x604, 52K)

Because nationalism is already watered down ethno-nationalism which was the leading unifying ideology for most of our evolution as a people.
The same groups of families occupying the same shitty Hamlet in Europe for 100s of years led to close sensation of kinship for those people.

That isn't the point of nationalism, niggerfaggotkike. The point of nationalism is securing and managing resources for the country where every single other country in the world will do anything they think they can get away with to secure and manage those resources for themselves. anti-nationalism is just kike, spic, chink, and nigger attempts at demotivating western nations from securing and managing their own resources so that they can more easily take them for themselves.

yuh it is

>Nationalism is retarded.
Yeah, its your word against all humans throughout history. YES, also your ancestry has survived and made birth to you thanks to Nationalism.

>Nationalism is retarded.
>t.Nigger.
Finland is a small country with a dying language, of course we should be proud and try to preserve our superior ways.

Group and cultural identity is a very powerful human creation. You need to understand for one to do what benefits the group, they need to feel close to and like the group. What connection would people have otherwise ? What incentive would people have to suffer and struggle but to still be proud of their country/nation. Without nationalistic pride the world falls into a individualistic nihilism that will lead to our destruction.

That's not nationalism.
That's Black Power.

>MUH united populace is a bad idea

Nigger, get the fuck out of my country! Unison was a pillar that helped build this country.

>MUH jiggaboos built it wif dem hans
Shut the fuck up!
>MUH chinks connected the west and east coasts
Tell them to connect themselves to something high voltage, I don't care!

It was millions of Europeans that came here and flourished. They fought, died, and conquered a new world. Expatriate yourself and go be you in some shithole where you can't say whatever you'd like. See how that works, bitchtits. Honestly, yeah, the U.S.A. has problems. It's hard to eradicate them. Problems with abuses of power. Problems in governance. Spic, nigger, and Jew problems. However, you have the right to critique this great nation because great men died for a pussy assed whiny bitch like you, to do so. You should really leave though, I wish you luck, faggot.

It hurts to see my countrymen ravaged by what amounts to be opinionated publications. It's true that the pen is mightier than the sword.

>Nationalism is retarded
>just because he shares an ancestor 20 generation ago

a is retarded because unrelated hypothetical question?

Attached: 1563515507977.jpg (640x620, 62K)

>MUH fellow whites
>meme flag

Your grandparents chamber should of had sealed metal doors

KYS Spoiled leftist cuck. No comment, but most of zoomers from Western world are bunch of spoiled cucks who doesnt have any kind sense of reality. I hope USA will enjoy "Fruits" of socalism in near future, believe me you will change your opinion instantly.