What did (((google))) mean by this?

Seriously, It's getting to the point where searching "Jow Forums pol" will start showing ADL, Southern Poverty Law Center and Vice articles before the finally produce a link to our page.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-071517.jpg (1080x1766, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/z5c3WzgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their algorithms are ruining the internet :(

Similar.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-172329_Chrome.jpg (1080x1848, 374K)

I used to type in just "pol" and it would usually be the first link... now, nothing. However, now the search includes a DMCA removal notification at the bottom.

Just typing Jow Forums in general will produce that notice.
I'm not sure how Google's notices works but two /h/ urls were targeted.
pastebin.com/z5c3WzgU

Attached: 09868897.png (1421x714, 112K)

Attached: googleshit.png (1304x1534, 138K)

Yes. The catalog would be the first choice.

I STRONGLY doubt this is the result of a holistic search algorithm. Most people who type "Jow Forums pol" into a Google are just lazy anons like me and we outnumber curious normie who may want to search Wikipedia for articles on what Jow Forums may mean.

> t. I am a filthy phone poster

itt boomers

Attached: b75ab74.png (640x776, 576K)

Who gives a shit about google? Sage

who even cares about the adl?

Good Jews the fuck out of its results at every turn see

Google shill always try to shut these threads down

I usually type in Jow Forums Pol and noticed too

I'm not trying to shut it down faggot, you complain about Jews and then use there products, such a weak hypocrite you are.

> Japanese flag
> sticking up for Google
> shitting on Jow Forums

Holy shit, m00t stop!

Attached: 5971131584_e5ccd9936f_b.jpg (1024x615, 118K)

good

who searches for pol in google?

I'm more annoyed that youtube hides so many videos from search results now

Jow Forums was just recently removed from Bing search too. Typing "Jow Forums" or "Jow Forums pol" brings up nothing now.

I click on the little house on my phone and I magically get here. Its worked like that for years.

Well he was a cuck

we need terrorists to blow up google offices with bombs
seriously
we need a war on google, not a war on terror

Lying piece of Google shill trash. Any time someone tries to talk about Googles propaganda the same posts from you cunts pop.

How am I shitting on Jow Forums? Why do you worship google so much?

What a waste of money to pay a 80 IQ simpleton like you to shill. Well Google has cash to burn anyway.

>It's getting to the point where searching "Jow Forums pol" will start showing ADL, Southern Poverty Law Center and Vice articles

Attached: cuckpol.jpg (720x724, 131K)

If you use google to get to Jow Forums you are a mentally retarded zoomer and should kys.
No one comes here from google.

There are apparently tons of brainlets here. It's actually rather disturbing. No wonder this board is dead

We have a wiki page?

Thats not the point retard. Google is a propaganda outlet.
>Don't call my Google overlords out on their bullshit their cum gets too salty when they are upset

>t. Federal glow faggot

Attached: 1536534587243.jpg (780x834, 58K)

I also noticed that within the last week, searching for pol, it does not show up on the first page anymore

> How am I sticking up for Google?
> Who gives a shit about google? Sage
> "Don't look into it, Goy"

> I am not trying to shut it down
> [literally tries to shut Jow Forums down]

> You complain about Jews
> Implying this is a BAD thing

Fuck, you ARE m00t!

Attached: w_t_snacks.png (500x365, 161K)

oh woopsie just a lil technical error hehe lol these crazy algorithyms who knows what they're gonna do, ya know? lol xd

I've noticed this too, fuckin googers

It is a waste of time, just create something new instead of trying to resist or destroy. Google needs customers to survive the less people that use it the better. I'm on your side man, I just don't care about some company that has no effect on my life at all.

They are extremely powerful and control the brainlets with their search results. They effect your life.

>more people are using google to get information about what the heck pol is rather than to visit the site itself
>reeeee

Attached: 1535828888338.png (409x284, 105K)

GOOGLE IS MASS PROPAGANDA. TRY SEARCHING ANYTHING LIKE "ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA" OR "WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE WHITE MEN" OR "ANTI WHITE MALE COMMERCIALS" AND YOU'LL GET REDIRECTED TO CLEARLY-LEFTIST ANTI-WHITE SHIT INSTEAD.

We already are over max capacity with brainlets here (including you) we don't need anymore.

> just create something new
> Canvas/DrawQuest

m00t, no! We loved you. Tell your employers not to shoah us off their search algorithms.

We are not bad people. You know we just type bad things over the internet.

Attached: DrawQuest.jpg (1900x1069, 484K)

It's kinda weird that they haven't gotten around to fixing the
>Cute baby
search. They must be busy with something really nasty

I always Google pol instead of typing this just started a week ago

>our
you have to go back. fuck anyone trying to get here through jewgle.

>I always Google pol instead of typing
why tho

Bro, You underestimate how lazy I am.

I click the internet button, use the default page that shows up on my cheep ass Android knockoff and find the first search result that comes up.

Fuck your bookmarks. Fuck your DuckDuckGo or Tor or whatever smarter people with more mental energy than my self use.

I want things back the way they were. And I want it yesterday, faggot.

Attached: angry-old-man-glaring-pointing-260nw-83383246.jpg (260x280, 16K)

>nothing can be done goy just ignore it
So you are filthy shill. Did you get your skeksis manager to come give you some pointers?

Why do you idiots accuse everybody who even alludes to encouraging violence as feds or CIA? You think you’re going to win this war by encouraging pacifism? Maybe you would have a point if they where shilling for violent revolution or harming civilians. But their example was a political target.

How the fuck can I be logged out of Google when I use their search, but still remain logged-in on YouTube and Gmail? This sucks.

Because no one should b3 stupid enough to advocate political violence in this website.

Attached: aid11007-v4-728px-Look-People-in-the-Eye-Step-2-Version-4.jpg (728x546, 43K)

Same with voat

Stfy faggot fed