If vaccines work, then why are the parents of vaccinated children afraid of unvaccinated children?

If vaccines work, then why are the parents of vaccinated children afraid of unvaccinated children?

Attached: 9CD935C2-7BA6-4B1B-8EBC-0309B2AFA688.jpg (1419x1592, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Lu3X8aWi
goodreads.com/book/show/18336700-dissolving-illusions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumping shit because you are gay

Attached: 1534210703971.jpg (1378x1911, 664K)

Attached: 1542404375512.jpg (693x1920, 785K)

Attached: 1554137621251.jpg (1612x998, 159K)

Attached: 1554138163101.jpg (1416x716, 36K)

Attached: 1554138297199.jpg (640x744, 76K)

>If vaccines work, then why are the parents of vaccinated children afraid of unvaccinated children?
that, is the question.

Do the parents get a refund of their property taxes as they are forbidden from using the schools they’ve paid for?

Attached: 1554138362587.png (662x703, 450K)

They're not. The government is afraid of healthy children/adults.

Attached: 1554138512704.jpg (1080x1920, 793K)

Attached: 1554140100262.jpg (678x960, 97K)

Mind blown

Attached: 1557080050555.jpg (720x1239, 308K)

>Do the parents get a refund of their property taxes as they are forbidden from using the schools they’ve paid for?
you already know the answer

Attached: 1557672050940.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

line up for your shot goyem

Attached: 1557676584429.jpg (913x1903, 755K)

Fake and gay Mohammed

Attached: 1557676668393.jpg (1920x1920, 1.25M)

pastebin.com/Lu3X8aWi

Attached: 2018-12-27_15-26-52.png (1767x596, 419K)

BASED

Attached: Vaccines cause cancer.png (1548x794, 213K)

Because there are many kids who are unvaccinated due to their allergies

They arent allowed to go to school either you dumb faggot. Why post if you're not even gonna bother to make sense?

>If vaccines work, then why are the parents of vaccinated children afraid of unvaccinated children?

They're afraid the virus might mutate and render the vaccine useless. As long as nobody gets infected the virus can't mutate and we don't need to improve on the vaccine. Or something like this I don't fucking know man

I live in NY.
There are so many people here who are cunts.

Attached: 1400790174722.jpg (619x698, 128K)

Delete this goyim

>126 KB
An outbreak will maim and kill millions more than immunizations do.

Attached: howbadkid.png (498x421, 471K)

Attached: 1550351483453.jpg (900x1040, 454K)

Not everything is a conspiracy please take your meds sweetie

To shabbos goy? Yeah, sure there are.

Attached: 1557129580141.jpg (600x587, 271K)

I just read through the methods of the study linked there. It's garbage. It's just a survey mailed to a bunch of mothers. What they likely ACTUALLY measured was the amount of mothers of vaccinated and unvaccinated kids who know what eczema, rhinitis, ADHD, etc. are and know their kids have it. The mother of an unvaccinated kid is going to be far less likely to take their kid to the doctor, and therefore the kid is going to be far less likely to be diagnosed with any of those things (not because they don't have them but because the doctor can't diagnose them).

Never ever trust a study based on a survey.

No one refuted this. I basically fucked the whole anti-vax movement in the ass in a single post AND i still have time yo wash my dick

aw shucks

>The mother of an unvaccinated kid is going to be far less likely to take their kid to the doctor, and therefore the kid is going to be far less likely to be diagnosed with any of those things
nice pilpul

allergies are caused by vaccines

manufacturing goyim cattle
controllers wanted a caste of autists to fix their computers - they succeeded

Attached: pope is not a good person.jpg (940x627, 112K)

You forgot that vaccines also aren't 100% effective, but if enough people get them then "herd immunity" comes into play and it's impossible for people who resisted the vaccine to pass them to one another.

You're telling me you believe someone that doesn't believe in something universally accepted by the medical community to be a good thing is going to trust doctors enough to take their kid to one regularly?

fuck off jude

Attached: 31b5f774fe966338f5b6476553da0276b1089b9af324a2626b0f2f4ba4b83864.gif (1000x2450, 225K)

While I agree circumcision is genital mutilation and should be banned, that's besides the point and you are dodging the argument.

>They're afraid the virus might mutate and render the vaccine useless
The fuck is the point of getting the vaccine in the first place then, Gomer. Every virus or bacterium has the potential to transmutate, (why get a flu shot every year?) why do you think antibiotics aren't as effective anymore? No one replied to you, because you're a silly goose.

Attached: 1550351568484.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

>why are the parents of vaccinated children afraid of unvaccinated children?
they are not. if the school allows infected children and other un-vaccinated kids get infected the parents can go and sue the school claiming it was their fault for allowing infected kids, and not because they neglected their kids vaccines, easy money american style.

Attached: 1433772226525.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

i never thought about vaccines being nefarious until I started seeing media stories propping up fear campaigns to push the flu shot. Ive never had one in my life and I've come down with the flu maybe 5 times.

SMDH wypipo

Attached: 1551064835166.png (265x54, 20K)

because unvaxx kid will spread disease among them you dumbfuck.

Religious freedom is only if it doesnt interfere with the rights of others, and only if it doesnt require you to break the law. Its the same reason banks can (or at least should) be allowed to ban people from entering with face coverings.

but user! What if my 1 year old contracts Hep B!

Then stop fucking it

If the state can strip the parent from the equation and force them to be vaxxed and circumcised the parent should have the right to abandon a child without any legal action taken against them.
If leftists/the state are so desperate to micromanage and control than they should be the ones to pay for and raise their newly created drugged out of its mind and mutilated demon spawn.
They get to totally mess up your child legally, and then you get stuck with the costs? I don't think so tim.

Too bad unborn fetuses couldn't get vaccinated against Yiddish feminism, eh memeflag.

Attached: 1556312782212.jpg (554x450, 103K)

Half of the vaccines are useless. Measels yeah. But hep b? Cmon. Isn't there a chickenpox vaccine now too? What happened to chickenpox parties huh? If they can force this then the state owns your child and will cut their dick off and lobotmize them.

Attached: 1556283410744.png (684x2048, 2.75M)

>Heroic white scientist discovers vaccination after testing procedure on self
>Millions of white lives saved, altruistic white race also shares this discovery with subhumans
>Fast forward a few decades
>White people have grown lazy and stupid
>Outsource literally everything to subhumans
>Retard subhumans with no concept of science or quality control produce vaccines full of toxic shit
>Brainlet white people: "It's the vaccines that are the problem!"

No dipshits the problem has always and will always be white people thinking that they are to good to do their own work. Work that is left to shitskins is work that gets done in the most half assed and dirty way possible. The method and science behind vaccines is sound. But if you let inferior human trash produce them you are only going to get the quality of product you deserve.

83% of all vaccines in the US are now made in china. with zero oversight or regulation.
with manufacturers in general (even non chink ones) having not provided any proof of safety testing required by law, for fucking YEARS.

oh yes, let's all get shot up with this mystery liquid.
great idea.
made in china you say? even better.

Attached: chinese_vaccines.jpg (1292x872, 463K)

Attached: chinese_vaccines2.jpg (1436x754, 447K)

Because I have a 9 week old baby that hasn't been fully vaccinated and don't need my older kids carrying your 3rd world viruses back to him.
Vaccinate your fucking kids, you miscreant.

That's kinda bullshit. If you know anything about medicine you'd know that you can skip on about half of those. Give DtaP if your children are active outside or are around metals. Haemophillus Influenza is a good one, Meningococcal, Meningitis B, Varciella, MMR, Polio, and Pneumococcus are pretty damn important and shouldn't be skipped on. HPV and Influenza are a hit and miss on what it can protect you against. Rotavirus is good if you don't want to deal with diarreah all the time.

I dont get it.
If all of the kids there were vaccinated they how are they are risk? how is it anyone elses business if a few people dont want to give their kids unneeded medicine?

Fuck man.

your children are state property, goy

Attached: 37173692_1630261777085761_1555060658330927104_n_1.jpg (601x500, 54K)

Attached: 1567307749948.png (352x425, 7K)

It's like they're not even trying to hide it.

Yes mothers will take their kids to the doctor, fucking retarded kike. They're against putting shit in their veins, not check ups.

Chickenpox vaccine is worse than useless. Now old people are getting shingles because they're immune systems aren't being recharged by exposure to chickenpox. Now for the rest of forever everyone needs to get a chicken pox vaccine when they're a kid and shingles when they're old because Merck are greedy faggots.

You can get shingles if you get chickenpox before you get the Varciella vaccine. Shingles fucks with your nerves and causes sharp pain, sometimes a burning feeling, and blister rashes when you get older.

>this tired old argument

the same shit is happening with chicken pox and the chicken pox vax. My cousin and I are 1 year apart, when he got it at age 6 my parents forced me to play with him so I'd get it. Now I have a minute chance of developing shingles, whoppde fuckin do.

Nice argument, faggot

Attached: 1568579134210.jpg (469x465, 38K)

last time I had to go to the hospital they wanted to vaxx me.
They called me crazy and sheeeit for refusing that shit.
I think most doctors don't know how bad vaccines are. They probably read the same (((approved))) books

>MMR

here is the insert pamphlet from the MMR vaccine -
42 paragraphs of precautions and adverse reactions, stating that it is not safe or effective.
Measles is at the top of the list of reactions.
list includes pancreatitis, diabetes, arthritis, encephalitis, meningitis, pneumonia, retinitis (eyes) and death.

>HPV
the gardasil vaccine, for 'hpv', has killed and maimed multiple people around the world.
when it was first rolled out in schools it was all of a sudden and out of nowhere. suddenly it was a "must-have" "needed" thing for all girls aged 11-17. zero mention of it or HPV before then.
I looked it up and it turned out that at the time, it was not even 5 years old, and had zero human safety testing done. ZERO. also turned out it had already killed people (young girls) around the world, and before it was used publicly, it was being tested on elderly people in care homes in australia, killing them.
an aussie nurse was leaking info and documents on it. her stuff is now wiped from the internet.

anyway, I told my mother about this - she pulled my sister out of it in school.
fast forward to around 2015 ish, I just so happened to turn on the NHK channel (japanese channel but in english) after work. the news was on. it was a press conference with around a dozen jap schoolgirls who had been left maimed and permanently crippled and with neurodegenerative diseases,
from the Gardasil vaccine.

they were suing the jap government and the vaccine manufacturers. they weren't all of those in japan maimed by it, just the ones doing the press stuff. I showed my sister and mother. they both said "holy shit".

most people who received that are going to end up completely infertile in some years time, just watch. that is, those who are not left permanently maimed/crippled, or dead, from it.

Attached: mmr_warning.jpg (540x960, 80K)

It's not that I don't believe this, but do you have a video of this alleged speech?

more on the MMR vaccine. and Dtap and others.

list of brand/product names for vaccines made with viruses cultured from aborted fetus cells.

Attached: 37240726_10112221072524630_1123000181147566080_n.jpg (720x960, 85K)

If seatbelts and airbags work why don't we start crashing into each other all the time?

enjoy injecting your baby with neurotoxic aluminum, along with aborted fetal cells and other shit.

give them permanent irreversible brain damage. great idea.

Attached: 37669752_10157515089318998_1453088625666293760_n.jpg (758x960, 125K)

Yeah, same with me. There was a pretty detailed study I read not too long ago, about how if both parents caught chickenpox, that the children were born with an innate natural immunity to the varicella zoster virus, I didn't save it and I can't find it now, sorry. But the only side effect I got from the pox, was a tiny scar on my back because the shit was itchy as hell. I got a few days off, and my mom made some top notch chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.

>god is my govoner

dear lord did her parents not vaccinate her either?

Because cars are expensive to repair

Where are all the Orthodox Jews that make up the majority of New York anti Vaxxers? Private school?

Herd immunity retard look it up. If any cases are allowed to grow and spread you get mutations of the disease, eventually a mutation occurs that we have no cure for. It is simple but you don’t bother to learn.

Some but most just live where their Jew friends have taken over the local politics and school administrations

>Varciella vaccine

you mean varicella.
you should be aware of how that shit is made...

contains virus cultured in lung cells from aborted human embryos, and guinea pig embryo cells.

"Merck keeps the virus replicating in a different human embryo diploid-cell-culture line nourished with cow fetus serum (the liquid part of the cow fetus' blood) and removes batches of the virus to go into the vaccine.
The viruses are put into a solution of saline, sugar, electrolytes, MSG, and gelatin."

yeah, no thanks.

Attached: 37357307_10112238454002010_3285270435180052480_n.jpg (576x768, 42K)

Yeah, that particular vaccine got pulled from the "recommend routine schedule" It scared the shit out of too many people, that the pediatricians no longer mention it. It literally was turning girls into that possessed bitch from the Exorcist

Because jews don't vaccinate their children they want the goyim cattle to be vaccinated for herd immunity

Yeah I can give a lesser shit about HPV and that's why I'm grouping it with Influenza. They aren't a catch all for every type of HPV so it's not really necessary. I haven't heard of those cases but it wouldn't surprise me.

However for the MMR it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't case. You're at a bigger risk of your child getting encephalitis from measles compared to your child getting febrile seizures from the vaccine, which is a one-time thing. Give it to your child and be vigilant, unlike most parents who don't watch until it's too late

This is the problem, due to a .002% allergy to eggs and costs the developers switched from poultry egg albumin as incubating material to fetal tissue. We are getting I’ll from injecting human cells.

goodreads.com/book/show/18336700-dissolving-illusions

If any you anons are serious about researching this subject. This book covers everything you can imagine and has more pages than the Bible.
If you really want to know about it all, buy this book.
>Its proof that the vaccine industry inflates evidence, hides info, and covers up why people are healthier.

Not all vaccines are bad, each one has its risks, some higher than others. But when people say they ALL are safe, they are a lier. All doctors should be forced to read this book

Attached: 7722ce4e0cedd62525181f4ce83f2e63.jpg (528x690, 90K)

>homeschooled
that's like asking kaspar houser if he already got measles

Also airbags are very dangerous and should be optional. If I'm only going to be driving my work van in residential areas at 25MPH why the fuck do I need a bomb pointed at my face?

Its funny when pro vaxxers yell and scream about me. I ask if they have gotten all 3 mmr, their HPV, tetanus, boosters, and HEP B series, and fly shot
>They always say its none of my business

Which means they are promoting me to get injected, but they arent up to date with their CDC recommended shots either. Weird huh?

so the only way vaccines work is if everyone takes them? which means that, on an individual basis, vaccines don't work?

Test subjects in an open environment, especially dirty public schools, aren’t good test subjects. Dumb kraut

>VACCINES BAD
>CLIMATE CHANGE LIE
>EARTH FLAT

Attached: 1523550875596.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Vaccines are only effective if the population is over vaccinated. If you're incapable of understanding this and the consequences of stupid parents who got their PhD on youtube who willingly put other people at risk you have an IQ below 90.

These people should be banned from all public interaction, basically locked up. 200 years ago they would be shot, and rightfully, such stupid genes shouldn't reproduce.

I always ask this to people and they either get stumped, blurt out some insult out of cognitive dissonance, or just give me the flouride stare and walk away.

Prime example of what I am talking about. Literally no argument. Just appeal to authority and threats and attack.

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few

Attached: Spock_SS.jpg (622x608, 46K)

Lol this study was so bad it had to be retracted by this literally who journal

Vaccinations are arguably in the top 3 greatest inventions in human history. If you don’t take advantage of them you’re a moron

t. Doctor

>I think most doctors don't know how bad vaccines are.

>someone who studied the field for 8 years doesn't know what he's doing
>I went on the internet and got all my info from blogs and other unconfirmed sources in 2 weeks
>now I'm smarter than you
This is you. Every single one of you dumbfucks.

Yeah nah I'm not gonna lie to anyone. I haven't taken all of them but I'm still here today. I have my own viewpoints on the effectiveness and the risk/benefit of all of those vaccines.
Sorry for the misspelling. None of those ingredients matter to me other than the fetal cells.
I'll remember this for later. Thanks.