Jesus cured people for free

Why does republicans want huge hospital bills when Jesus cured people for free?

Attached: a4a5a9883b03ddfae32d3ed31ab2d120.jpg (538x640, 75K)

I not paying for it asshole

>Jesus cured people
If the argument has these standards to begin with... I must take the bait.
Modern healthcare costs money.
You have to pay nurses, doctors and the equipment, everything that comes with a modern hospital including water and electricity. Those things aren't free.
Even universal health care costs money, actually most of the budget goes to healthcare in white countries. You're paying for it one way or another.
>b-but why
Niggers.

You're correct. There was no regulation requiring him to have a license or anything.

Democrats don't want to cure people for free, they want to tax Republicans to pay for it.

if Democrats actually wanted to cure people for free, they wouldn't need to raise taxes to do it.

if you want to cure people for free then go spend 500000$ and get the education required and then give your services away for free. No one can stop you. Just as no one can stop me for collecting money from the process. Anyone who tries? they get no heals.

rly?

Attached: 6911.jpg (650x575, 56K)

look haha.
a snake on a cross
a picture of jesus
neither of them heal you
but you pay them both

Attached: jesus.png (600x395, 7K)

Jesus refused to cure any goyim, he said to his followers “go in the towns, heal the sick, raise 5e dead, but do not go in the towns of the gentiles”

He was a kike

Attached: 139C2725-6CB2-4196-95D7-457BFB8DC587.jpg (512x475, 78K)

this is the reazon, it's always the same

Attached: padre millhouse ilustracionconjudio.jpg (940x667, 107K)

>cured people for free
>people think he was a jew

look this

Attached: bandera yanquijudía.jpg (600x316, 79K)

End the fed. Buy ammo first

Thats why the jews killed him he was cutting into their profits

And now that there are, we think we have to have them to be healers

there is

Attached: bandera yanquijudía2.jpg (600x316, 82K)

Yeah, the democrats aren't in on it either?
Seriously?
Are you really that stupid?

he cured by putting his hand on them and not by growing different plants and ordering other ingredients from several different continents to chemically create a cure.

See?

You have to be american, only they are that illiterate.

surprise little goy! your money is mine!

Attached: 542-5428066_post-happy-merchant-meme-color.png (559x727, 679K)

Matthew 15:21-28 New International Version (NIV)
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

-------

Only when the Caanite woman humbled and likened herself to a dog, begging for scraps, did Jesus accept her pleading.

I wonder what "go" means. I wish I was as smart as you

Got a picture of Jesus using a 500,000 dollar machine to diagnose a rare blood disorder?

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

Jews OP. It's because of Jews.