But...but mutts told me it was because Muslims were marrying their cousins

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2019/09/21/new-study-documents-depleted-uranium-impacts-on-children-in-iraq/

>The article documents the results of a study undertaken in Nasiriyah near Tallil Air Base. Nasiriyah was bombed by the U.S. military in 2003 and in the early 1990s. Open-air burn pits were used at Tallil Air Base beginning in 2003.

>Now take a look (do not turn away) at these images of infants who were born between August and September of 2016 to parents who had continuously lived in Nasiriyah. The visible birth defects include: anencephaly (A1 and A2 , B), lower limb anomalies (C), hydrocephalus (D), spina bifida (E), and multiple anomalies (F, G, H). Imagine if these tragic birth defects had been caused by a natural disaster or the misdeeds of the next government targeted by the United States for “regime change” — would not the outrage be widespread and thunderous? But these horrors have a different cause.

>The study now being published found an inverse relationship between the distance one lived from Tallil Air Base and the risk of birth defects as well as of levels of thorium and uranium in one’s hair. It found a positive relationship between the presence of thorium and uranium and the presence of birth defect(s). Thorium is a decay-product of depleted uranium, and a radioactive compound.

Attached: Iraq depleted uranium.png (999x810, 922K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
rt.com/news/226867-executions-saudi-arabia-king/
takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm
minilex.fi/a/avioliitto-serkusten-kesken
youtube.com/watch?v=drVXiCXmddk
is.fi/viihde/art-2000005350386.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Iraq depleted uranium.jpg (768x636, 114K)

nuclear 3rd gen incest babies kek

oh no those poor iraqi children, im definitely going to loose sleep over this!!

Attached: 1458642792532.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Imagine the shit it’s doing to your nads

Go back to your own country, Abdul.

>Go back to your own country, Abdul.

Attached: der jude.jpg (387x550, 62K)

>Now take a look (do not turn away)
so powerful

Explain this then? Bradistan is Muslim central.
BBC News - Bradford study finds higher birth defect risk in married cousins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

>knock up your sister
>"ayo hol' up, why is this baby not right?"

Attached: Global-prevalence-of-consanguinity-as-cited-by-Bittles-AH-Black-ML-ref-6-reproduced.png (850x607, 359K)

It's just a muslim blaming yet another one of their issues on america. Blaming others is the only thing those people can do.

seriously blame the usa when every muslim is fucking their cousin, sister and mother

You realize your map didn't actually make an argument relevant to the thread right?

Attached: burger.png (898x954, 1.25M)

LOL

Attached: cousin_fu.png (1650x1390, 1.29M)

retard, nice try

You bring shame to our silly nation

>incestious nations
>birth defects
>incest not relevant to the discussion

Where is the proof? This is anecdotal.

cope.

Where did the map indicate birth defects? Dumb mutt.

Explain why UK hospitals are full of deformed Paki babies then, leaf.

I had this conversation with an old first generation pakistani man, whom despite his racial handicap I am glad to have called a friend at the end of his life.
He was a consummate mystic and true believer, and he taught me much about the cultural practices and beliefs endemic to his land and people.

They marry first cousins, because The Prophet is the highest example in their culture, and as he did, so do they.

It's a commendable idea but for the nature of their prophet himself.

Would that a better man had claimed that role.

This map doesn't make any sense. How does Saudi Arabia and Iran have such high rates, when the punishment is death.

Attached: 815px-Incest_legislation.svg.png (815x413, 148K)

So why does it also happen in places DU has not been used?

Probably cultural differences in what constitutes incest in a legal sense.

>Blaming others is the only thing those people can do.
Isn't that what Jow Forums does best though?

This guy was just straight-up beheaded for incest in SA.

rt.com/news/226867-executions-saudi-arabia-king/

Ah, one thing is true; nothing unites a force like a common enemy.

The West and The islamic world have been fated to collide violently from birth.

Again and again they clash, and here and there bleed together a little, then mutually recoil, then probe again.

The tapestry of history reads somewhat like swordplay between inept duelists, eh?

Something funny going here. Ireland is red for incest laws but one of the least inbred countries in the world

Suadi Arabia arbitrarily enforces that law for political purposes

The US government will now demand millions of Iraqis must be imported because of the US governments use of depleted uranium shells and if anyone complains you are a racist xenophobic bigot

Attached: 1563968941136.jpg (540x960, 78K)

Doesn't address his point.

this

Attached: 1567449244290.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

>British Pakistanis
>British
>Pakistanis

Attached: 1566942707827.png (345x355, 185K)

Man, remember agent orange?
The US military is beyond kinetic. It's straight-up poison

Yes it does, that incest is illegal you fucking retard. Same in Iran.

Attached: iran.png (1681x55, 6K)

>Explain why UK hospitals are full of deformed Paki babies then, leaf.
Because all that depleted uranium used in Afghanistan since the 1990s flows directly into Pakistan so when those Pakis move to Europe and have kids, they are more likely to be affected by defects.
Cope.

>So why does it also happen in places DU has not been used?
Like where?

Attached: Radioactive particles flow chart.jpg (720x528, 106K)

USA doesn't give a fuck

just oil and money

Only an inbred would pick a fight with a force that uses depleted uranium.

Attached: 1564963696595.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Like here. The pakis are all having mutant babies because they keep marrying their first cousins. It's part of their religion.

>ITS ALL DEPLETED URANIUM!! THESE PEOPLE SUBHUMAN! I-ITS THE POISON BULLETS!!!

Attached: 1567840789120.jpg (635x985, 97K)

Explain the defects in other muzzy counties than. It's higher throughout due to incest. This doesn't prove they don't practice incest and we know that increased birth defects. This may increase it too but that doesn't imply all birth defects are from uranium. And I'm sorry your incestual parents fed you uranium OP.

>Like here. The pakis are all having mutant babies because they keep marrying their first cousins. It's part of their religion.
I like how you ignored the first half of my post. Stupid bong, go read it again.

Cope.

Fuck me mate, we've had Pakis since the 60's.
Don't be a wazzock.
Are you in highschool?
Larping as a communist is basically late 201X Chuunibyou sydrome.

Still not adressing his point.
>differences in what constitutes incest in a legal sense.
i.e fucking your sister is illegal, but not your first cousin like the prophet Mohammad.

Not really them picking a fight, just Mutts chimping out and committing mass murder to protect Israel

Attached: Iraq-War.png (500x525, 419K)

>Explain the defects in other muzzy counties than.
What defects?
>It's higher
Source: trust me.
>And I'm sorry your incestual parents fed you uranium OP.
My parents aren't even the same ethnicity. Nice try though mutt.

>we've had Pakis since the 60's.
Not an argument. Prove that defects have been a problem in their population since the 1960s... you can't.

The pakis did not move here in the last decade or so retard. Pakistan is also not Iraq or Afghanistan.

If I'm reading this correctly, the report includes pictures of the kids born as duds after the use of depleted uranium (DU) rounds. For this to be a scathing indictment of the US and not of the heavily inbred muslim nations, there's need to be evidence indicating that the rate of birth defects spiked after the use of DU rounds. Is that there? Or is all you got horrible pictures of living abortions?

>blood relatives prohibited by religious law
I'm not even sure what your point is, it's pretty clear their laws are much more stricter than Western Laws.

Great point. I'll just pretend there aren't any birth defects. That's easier.

On paper maybe.

>My parents aren't the same ethnicity
>I'm not a mutt you are
Oh dear lord he really is a retard fish baby

goal post moving

Exactly, there’s no mention of a control group, comparison to statistics from before the war, or any other way of ruling out generations of cousin marriage as the cause of this.

Shouldn't have flown those planes into those buildings or blown up those buses. Nobody gave a shit about you before that. You brought it on yourselves.

What are the effects on the soldiers arming these DU shells in their tanks and in support roles at munition warehouses?

Not clear at all. What's "blood relatives", brother and sister? First cousin? Second? Fifth? You didn't actually post a clear law at all. And pakis in the UK are marrying first cousins and making retards. This fact stands independent of anything you're arguing. So it's not just a meme.

>What are the effects on the soldiers arming these DU shells in their tanks and in support roles at munition warehouses?

picrelated

Attached: 1568142932898.png (1087x644, 857K)

So then you agree our words are just as effective as yours on this?
It's due to their constant cousin fucking, retard. Sage

Are you saying it turns Afghans white and Americans mongoloid?

>Shouldn't have flown those planes into those buildings or blown up those buses.
Nope, that was Israel
takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

Nope, that was Muslims.

>Won't anybody think of the poor wittle jihadists?
Fuck 'em. Sooner we clear out inbred muds the sooner an actual civilization can settle down in htier place.

Attached: 1445333889762.jpg (400x490, 106K)

>Not clear at all.
You must be illiterate.

>The pakis did not move here in the last decade or so retard.
Ahhh, so now you are pretending that Pakis are not immigrating to Britain since the 1990s when it's convenient for you to make that bullshit claim. So why are you cucks constantly bitching about immigration then?
Dumb fucking bongs.
>Pakistan is also not Iraq or Afghanistan.
What's your point assfuck? Look at the fucking flow chart I posted, all that depleted uranium gets carried with the wind into Pakistan from Afghanistan.

How about read the actual article or at least the part that I copy/pasted.

>I'll just pretend there aren't any birth defects.
I never said that mutt. You need to prove that there are higher rates in places where depleted uranium wasn't used compared to anywhere else.

At least my parents are both white unlike you.

Cope.

OK zio-con

God works in misterious ways

>Nope, that was Muslims.
Ahhh, so we are talking to a jew shill. Thanks for letting us know Moshe.

Attached: 9-11 jews.jpg (800x597, 44K)

None. It's only when the DU turns into dust from the penetration of armor or other hard material.

The background radiation is less than an old CRT monitor or TV.

>the west is evil for XYZABC often dubious reason
>but not us, we dindu nuffin, even when we did
You have been a load of warmongers following a murderous desert cult since the start.

Well cousin marrying is not that a big deal.. Its even legal here. We even joke about it

"mitä serkumpi sen herkumpi" = The more cousin the more delicious

Pic related: minilex.fi/a/avioliitto-serkusten-kesken

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-183231_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 516K)

see
Next time think things through before you attack a country several centuries ahead of you technologically and you won't get BTFO.

Strawman

>You have been a load of warmongers following a murderous desert cult since the start.
Not really, most Islamic extremism is fundamentally supported by Israel, West and Gulf states.

>You have been a load of warmongers following a murderous desert cult since the start.
Stop projecting kike.

>Next time think things through before you attack a country several centuries ahead of you technologically and you won't get BTFO.
Kill yourself kike shill. You already exposed yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=drVXiCXmddk

Attached: Israel did 9-11.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

>Well cousin marrying is not that a big deal
No it really REALLY is. Especially if you keep doing it generation after generation.

that is why we celebrate the White Replacement that is going on right now in US.

eventually you will stop to exist , boy.
try and sleep well.

Attached: goku.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>leaf
It's tradition to marry cousins. Their doctors only recently started to advise against doing so a few years ago. Why can't the depleted uranium also contribute to the birth defects? They both do similar amounts of harm. Just look at the history of european royalty.

What strawman? You never made an argument, just linked some conspiracy website and called me a jew because you don't want to face the fact that you started all this with 9/11.

Note how there is no measure of actual DU use by this study.

>>the west is evil for XYZABC often dubious reason
>>but not us, we dindu nuffin, even when we did
That is a strawman argument

Notice Israel is red too. While Appalachia and the set of Deliverance are under 1%.

We need to mention both.

Attached: 1558711321046.jpg (402x576, 90K)

No it isn't. You are sitting there trying to claim total innocence over your rampant terrorist attacks.

>we celebrate white replacement

what are you replacing them with Ahmed? do you think you will be capable of running the hospitals and institutions, you don't think you will miss how accustomed you have become to not having to deal with your own peoples incompetence.

>How about read the actual article or at least the part that I copy/pasted
I read the part you copy/pasted.
I asked you if they present evidence for before and after.
You said there is no control, so they didn't.
Thus, it's my word against yours, nigger.
Recognize when you're defeated.
Sage

>you started all this with 9/11.
Keep shilling kike. This might work on r3ddit where you came from but not here.

Attached: Silverstein 2.jpg (683x683, 37K)

And then some other empire will do the exact same shit user if not worse considering the chaos that will follow once america isn't enforcing any semblance of international laws anymore.

is.fi/viihde/art-2000005350386.html

Oskari Katajisto (Actor) speaks about marriage with his cousin " I don't understand the controversy, we got our family/relatives to give their acceptance/blessing.

>all that depleted uranium used in Afghanistan since the 1990s
>Afghanistan
>90s
>DU
You have no fucking clue and are just trolling. Your entire country is a joke and essentially if Berkley were a country you impotent faggots.

>No it isn't.
Yes it is.

That could explain defects in the last few years, but not for the last few centuries.

That's because first cousins aren't incest in vast majority of the world.

>your rampant terrorist attacks.
Strawman no. 2

Acceptance has nothing to do with it. It makes retard babies.

>I asked you if they present evidence for before and after.
>You said there is no control, so they didn't.
>Thus, it's my word against yours, nigger.
>Recognize when you're defeated.

>The study now being published found an inverse relationship between the distance one lived from Tallil Air Base and the risk of birth defects as well as of levels of thorium and uranium in one’s hair. It found a positive relationship between the presence of thorium and uranium and the presence of birth defect(s).
Cope faggot.

Cousin fucking is permitted, Allan be praised.

It is. They leave to completely clean countries and lo they still have birth problems, worse problems mind you.

Irradiated lead. 100% safe.

Right, so you don't actually have any idea what a strawman is. Gotcha.

Incest also looks like this.

Depleted uranium is used in bullets, not bombs. You're trying to tell me that a few bullets made all these kids retarded. Bullshit faggot leaf

>depleted uranium
When and how did we use uranium in a me war?