Do it faggots

Do it faggots.

Attached: ADL_IRL_meme.png (2250x3300, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/MM4sS
youtube.com/watch?v=6aDkQrTmZ1w
youtube.com/watch?v=N0sNB8uWAUs
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
archive.vn/KAIiV
pastebin.com/Vdu8pLWw
archive.vn/0m7gX
archive.vn/GoPrP
archive.vn/OJtpO
archive.vn/RzXfE
youtu.be/Cki0RVX841I
pastebin.com/6QU0dLYK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The letters aren't properly aligned.
>literally 5000 hours on paint

Hopefully its better now.

Attached: ADL_IRL_meme.png (2250x3300, 89K)

Attached: Plane_free.png (708x568, 42K)

2-21-19
Federal prosecutors, under former Miami U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, broke the law when they concealed a plea agreement from more than 30 underage victims who had been sexually abused by wealthy New York hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein, a federal judge ruled Thursday.
>9-17-2019 Kenneth Marra plea deal won't be tossed, judge rules
9-18-2019 Kenneth Marra Epstein accusers won't receive damages

US District Judge Kenneth Marra ordered the case brought by Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2 against the US closed, ruling the federal government doesn't owe them any money, and that the court couldn't invalidate provisions in the plea deal relating to any alleged co-conspirators because they weren't a party to the case.

Even though the victims did not receive the outcome they sought, they can "take solace" that the case brought national attention to the Crime Victim's Rights Act, the judge wrote.

Solace. Feels good right girls. To get some SOLACE! SOLACE! SOLACE!

Attached: KennethMarra.png (2352x1524, 3.36M)

Attached: Leo Franks.png (612x792, 23K)

Nice.

He deserves the rope, legally, off course.
He might just get one if his bosses at the top of the cabal manage to start the civil war the need to escape.

BUMP

you need 'the'
also, align to the left, centered looks weird.

I think this one is better than muh idea:

the alignment still looks weird.
plus, i think it still needs 'the'.

Bump.

wouldnt do a line for every word

I was sticking to the original format of IOTBW, but here's a condensed version

Attached: Leo Franks2.png (612x792, 26K)

A bit too wordy. Maybe:
>LEO FRANK
>WAS
>GUILTY

ye but the original had fewer words
this one is better to read

Need the word ADL on the poster, otherwise its not effective.

I like how this looks

better.

JEWS ARE
RIGHT
ABOUT
BLACKS

How many normies know what the ADL is? My mind is so far removed from what is in their wheelhouse I legitimately don't know.

he is a modern day Giuliani

Bump

Attached: 1546437634897510235003.jpg (342x393, 33K)

Attached: 26b[1].png (720x644, 39K)

here you go

Attached: theADLwasFoundedToDefendAPedophile.png (850x1100, 82K)

Do it.

Attached: 1568902703342m.jpg (624x1024, 132K)

>How many normies know what the ADL is?
British Intelligence organization founded in the US by Saul Steinberg and Eric Trist of the Tavistock institute,

Saul Steinberg was the US representative and business partner of the Jacob De Rothschild family of London.

Reliance Company
United Fruit
Sheep Dipped Cocaine
Mishulam Riklis
Leasco

Adl is a mafia who’s purpose is to scam the goyim and cover crimes committed by the jew

Jews did slavery .7/26

Never forget

Attached: 68000562-8AA2-4A96-A103-C5002AE679CC.jpg (512x487, 29K)

Well, 100 million PewDiePie subscribers now know.
If the MSM kvetches about this, they will learn what it means, and its origins.

take this bump, leaf bro

Lynchings happened to criminals of all races, not random black people. Condense that into a succinct one pager.

wow

Justice for Mary Phagan!
#ADLPROTECTSPEDOS

>My mind is so far removed from what is in their wheelhouse I legitimately don't know.
ok so people make a big deal about the ADL not registering as a foreign intelligence service because those are required by US law to do so but in this case the owner of said service is under the impression that entire said nation is his physical property and therein lies the truth of it as his select officers seem immune to any legal repercussions regarding any matter whatsoever including murder, heresy and treason

Attached: DisgustingADLorigin.png (1052x1067, 770K)

See this:

This is dumb because I bet 90% of Americans do not know what the ADL is.

so where do Leo Franks and Jacob De Rothschild company line up?

archive.vn/MM4sS - “DHS Chief Parrots ADL’s New ‘International’ White Supremacist Terror Network ‘Threat’”

Attached: Blacks_against_ADL.png (864x654, 460K)

it might be better as just "child murderer"

When the media starts to kvetch about it, they will learn what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aDkQrTmZ1w

Attached: 1507256143156.jpg (711x486, 428K)

Good point.
youtube.com/watch?v=N0sNB8uWAUs

based Larouoche, it makes more sense that this is a criminal business clique over other tropes offered

post link to show transcript,

Don't have.
Watch it, it's a short video.

We all know about the US DHS deciding that White nationalism is terrorism (if you don't, read this: archive.vn/MM4sS ; and watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o ). And we all know that the US Government defines White nationalism as being pro-White (if you don't, read this: archive.vn/KAIiV ).

This is serious, and scary, so we need a peaceful and non-destructive way to counter this move and fight the injustice, and said peaceful, information-based counter-move has been devised.

Make no mistake, this is not about Whites or Blacks, or terrorism or safety or violence, this is about FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and the fact that the people are waking up massively to the issue of JEWISH AND ISRAELI SUBVERSION of the Western Countries, which is the main force behind the demographic destruction of the West and the US (if you want proof of that, keep on reading, part of the plan to counter this "White nationalism is terrorist" subversive psyop includes redpilling everyone on who is behind the White genocide phenomena, and why).
This is why I devised this plan to counter this move of them, which you can read here (I put on a paste bin so it's easier to share):

pastebin.com/Vdu8pLWw
archive.vn/0m7gX

Attached: ADL_origins_Leo_Frank.jpg (650x1000, 189K)

True, but jews know who they are and they're going to shit matzah balls when someone puts these up in a big jew city.

Attached: F029536A-030A-4C0E-BC92-65350ECBBADD.jpg (888x499, 20K)

This

Attached: 01BAF76A-60A4-4CE9-BD97-E8E90000C277.jpg (1024x840, 223K)

last bump, need to go afk

Attached: B29F401C-2A2E-4044-A021-3AA463DDE3D9.jpg (519x488, 76K)

The ADL actually had a booth at a street festival in my town. I’m going to enlarge these pictures, put them on poster board, and stand in front of their booth next time they’re there.

Alan Dershowitz
Kept a pedofile out of prison by having the underage victims labled prostitutes....

Thats why blacks smoke newports?

Could be user

Attached: CA80F6E4-AB34-4027-ACCC-3145C3199AD1.png (1012x637, 903K)

Good timing considering how my uni's putting on a production of the musical which claims Frank dindu nuffin soon.

Attached: B0B18E99-5A82-420D-A692-9399DD3CA5D4.jpg (828x1472, 48K)

The reason 13=50 is because .7 owned 26

you suck at typography. just the way it is

>a black man and a white man hanging a jew
something i never thought i'd see

The story the ADL keeps hidden. Is the story the people need to hear

Attached: A7914E44-E588-4B0E-82D6-7D6F4450D895.jpg (1024x1023, 238K)

Fuck off, portunigger. THERE IS NO PHASE 2.

Folks, the Canadian is a Jew. Remove lynched.

Kek
>141
Thooth agrees.

Yes, it is a fact.
Sad.

GLOW NIGGER GLOW NIGGER

THIS DOESN'T FORCE A CONTRADICTION IN LEFTIST THINKING, IT IS SIMPLY A DECLARATIVE STATEMENT.

WHEN THE NPC READS IT THEY SIMPLY DISAGREE AND THERE IS NO CHANGE.

YOU ARE TRYING TO FACTIONALIZE US. BEGONE.

JUST POST THE ONE THAT WORKS. IIRAW.

They tried to pin the rape and murder of the little girl on a Black man first, those filthy kikes.

This is no phase 2, this is phase SIX MILLION.
Cry more faggot kike.

Attached: ADL_supporting_White_genocide.png (1250x742, 1.02M)

yes i know, kikes never cease to amaze me.

Attached: 1552033347219.jpg (497x328, 24K)

Cry more little yid, the idea here is to get the MSM kikes to kvetch so the normies who don't know what the ADL is learn about what is is.
Try harder.

Attached: ADL_declares_war_against_White_people_loxism.jpg (808x932, 220K)

This is the worst fucking version yet. Too wordy, and on top of that it completely missed the point of the original, which was to make lefties openly admit to the wide world something which would show off their hypocrisy "It's NOT okay to be white" or else not be able to say anything.

Read this and cry, little yid: BTW:
archive.vn/GoPrP - “One-Third of Americans Don't Believe 6 Million Jews Were Murdered During the Holocaust”

archive.vn/OJtpO - “Poll finds only 41% of Americans view Israeli government favorably”

archive.vn/RzXfE - “New poll: Americans’ support for Israel falls to lowest point in a decade”

Attached: 1_Support_for_Israel_going_to_shit_meme_big.jpg (1288x6712, 1.59M)

With one Google search on the matter all you get is a bunch of articles and the Wikipedia page saying
>Leo was falsely accused because muh antisemitism
>despite being found guilty at the time the consensus among researchers today is that he was wrongly convicted!!
Normies will learn nothing from this.

Attached: 1568856761521.jpg (640x800, 135K)

What was phase 1?

Fuck off glowkike, no phase 2. Your idea for a poster is retarded.

Attached: 1560863986723.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

And this will bait the MSM into kvetching and redpill a shit load of normies on WHAT the ADL is.

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

Oh yes they will, the non-retarded normies will.
Reminder that right now, 100 million more people know the ADL in the gen pop than 2 weeks ago due to PewDiePie.

Even the retarded normies will go on twitter and gab to defend the ADL, and then we will redpill them there. Putting Jewish organizations in the spotlight is ALWAYS a good idea, it opens the window for us to redpill the gen pop on them.

its called "the adl"

>oy vey, pls don't put the spotlight on our subversive Jewish interest organizations, or we will call you names and say your ideas are bad
Kek, cry the fuck more, low IQ yid :)

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

youtu.be/Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip - “Just for some perspective” - 2 minute read, redpills anyone.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

the people on the wrong side of these polls are mostly white conservatives. that 25% who doesnt oppose laws forcing people do business with israel are almost entirely white conservatives, especially southerns.

Best one yet.

No it won't, they'll just call you an antisemite like they always do and accuse you of saying jews are pedofiles because you're a racist. You're not backing them into any sort of corner.

THIS. we win by exposing these people. the more attention on jews the better. they want to stay behind the scenes.

I actually like this one, especially the pixelation of ADL

Well, then if the government does nothing to stop the kikery, the top levels of the zionist globohomo NWO cabal will get the civil war they need to escape amidst the chaos, and if they get the civil war they want and need, then the common Jews, the Muslims and the lefties are going to get targeted, which means that by the end of the civil war, the cabal will escape but not have any more power.
Either way, the zionist globohomo NWO cabal days are finished. There are no brakes on this train. Tchu tchu!

Attached: 0_1_c_White_Nationalism_terrorism_classificatio_MEME_4_do_or_die.png (563x664, 60K)

Use of the word lynch is too much associated with blacks. Muddies the message.

>anti-Semite
Do you think that works as well as it did in the past?
Re-read this: Pic related. Source of pic related:
see)”

pastebin.com/6QU0dLYK - "The Lobby: USA" documentary screenshots (great redpills)

Attached: 20_Antisemitism_aint_what_it_used_to_be.jpg (845x472, 65K)

THIS

Attached: Merchant_Truth.jpg (675x900, 160K)

Don’t use “lynched”. Liberals are stupid and all they will see is ADL and Lynched. Trust me on this one. We had a anarchy cuck working in our shop and he almost got fired because he had a swastika crossed out on his backpack. People only saw the swastika not the Red Cross though it.

I agree.

Kek, the absolute state of NPCs

BUMP

Won't work. The founding was a long time ago and no one cares now. This is like saying "Democrats were the party or slavery"! No one cares.

Put this in front of law offices

No. It makes sense with lynched. It does not without.