Research Suggests That A Woman’s Body Incorporates DNA From The Semen Of Her Casual Sex Partners

The best part is you don't have to pay child support to these whores.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Attached: micro37864.jpg (350x305, 50K)

Watching this thread getting archived in record time...

Attached: checkin hard.gif (500x213, 991K)

return of kings is not a reputable or credible source though, is it son?

This guy can't even coprehend articles that he links in his blog, microchimerism in mammals occur after at least one pregnancy, it requires actual cells of different genotype, nut just sperm in vagina.

>Be woman
>Burn the coal
>Get pregnant
>Abort 8 months into pregnancy because Tyrone gtfo
>Or keep the niglet because you were dumb enough to burn coal
>Future husbands now subject to speculative microchimerism meme

I'm sure there are planty of other reasons to avoid coalburners. But it might be a good meme material.

imagine have children with a women who isn't a virgin. disgusting.

omg that donkey mare fucked a Zebra stallion.

having*

It's a demonstrable phenomenon in horses too.

If a subpar stallion somehow gets a hold of a mare you want to breed, you pretty much have to shitcan her since her foals will always be subpar, even if you pair her off later with a decent sud. It's bizarre, but there it is.

>your children are going though vagina that other man fucked
Does this mean that the other man indirectly fucked your children? But wait, you still fucked that vagina, so you indirectly fucked your own children.

all of the above.

Blacked

do you have to cum in them or no

So you're saying when my homie let me fuck his pregnant wife that baby is kind of mine too?

WTF, having children is fucking disgusting!

not kind of. it is.

Congrats Tyrone you’re a father.

Nah, only if you knocked her up before.

Doesn't matter shitheads. You stupid virgin losers have to man up, clean her out and start a family.
>#PRE-OWNED
>#USED
>#REFURBISHED
>#HAND-ME-DOWN
>#RECYCLED
>#PASSED DOWN
>#RECLAIMED
>#CONVERTED
>#REMODELED
>#RENOVATED
>#MODERNIZED
>#UPDATED
>#REVAMPED
You WILL eat the cunt

not true. you only need to inject her with your seed.

Women will be irrelevant after couple of decades anyway.

Attached: artificial-womb-lamb.jpg (940x529, 173K)

Why are MGTOWS like you so retarded. Women are the much more difficult of the two sexes to replace. Men only need to supply a singly extremely simple haploid cell, while women need to produce a massive haploid egg which takes many years to mature( from embryonic life to puberty), and provide placental elements to the developing embryo. Men will be replaced way before women.

Spam your shit elsewhere shitskin.

whats the deal with amerifats?

Placenta is part of an embrio and develops from its cells. You're pretty much illiterate in biology if you think that woman provides a placenta.

Attached: pol nazis.png (1124x615, 180K)

Still would be easier to replace males than women. I wonder when they'll engineer the first sperm cell.

Neither will be replaced any time soon, not on a large scale anyway

>I wonder when they'll engineer the first sperm cell.
Who the fuck would do such a retarded thing when you can give any random guy 10$ to cum in a cup and insiminate 10000 women

>Who the fuck would do such a retarded thing
the Chinks. To create the next Übermensch

embryo