Redpill me on Soros please

Redpill me on Soros please

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (3107x2330, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bluntforcetruth.com/the-soros-power-grab-episode-432/
dw.com/en/george-soros-to-target-far-right-in-eastern-germany/a-49304370
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2QhcYYJZo
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
varchev.com/en/blackrock-vanguard-and-soros-determine-the-rules-of-the-game-b-varchev/
youtu.be/f8Vjp89vmYQ
discoverthenetworks.org/individuals/george-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdfg8vwuNWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very soon he will be gone, somone else will take his place. Who? I dont know but thats the guy you should know about.

I think he managed to ruin the Bank of England in 1992 by massive speculations
Hundreds of billions in his bank accounts that come from the working people

kike
what is there more to know about him?

Hes immortal

Attached: GeorgeSoros-EvilReincarnate.png (385x202, 82K)

I heard he is the one who owns Ukraine

He is the mirror image of what I would do with billions of dollars.
He is a globalist kike who spends his money on subversive projects like bussing illegal aliens to the border and influencing domestic policies across the west to weaken individual nations

He's a wealthy investor who donates large sums of money to left wing political organizations, which is why Jow Forums hates him. The nazi stuff is overblown.

Attached: 1554907225132.png (925x570, 866K)

Attached: 1564065605989.jpg (1024x435, 65K)

Satanic bastard, claims he's a philanthropist, meanwhile is the biggest for profit scumbag. Has lost over 2.5b betting against the Trump economy, had to pay billions in back taxes few years ago, isn't worth so much anymore, but still has a few billion.
All he does is manipulate to profit under the philanthropist banner, but it's not working out for him lately.

globohomo

Attached: meetthefamily.png (600x820, 884K)

Attached: alex soros.png (791x660, 121K)

He funds leftist organizations that produce nothing of value other than social unrest, such as Black Lives Matter.

Listen to this podcast

bluntforcetruth.com/the-soros-power-grab-episode-432/

Hundreds of billion, source. I heard he has like 4 billion.

jew with lots of money, really all you need to know

Yea, Forbes lists his personal wealth as 8bil, but it's under 5b right now. Guy cucked himself hard with the bullshit propaganda for profit schemes, they didn't pan out and produce profit.

Imagine a small ethno-relg. minority having enough influence to change an entire society and then getting the big idea the entire planet will change to meet their needs.

How is this possible?

Interesting, memeflaggot

He funds NGOs who are using a cloward-piven style strategy to collapse europe.
He's using the obama/hillary manufactured north african crisis to do it.
He wants an "open society" - a world free of borders. Regular people are just ant workers to him, their problems dealing with shitskin foreigners don't matter.
He funds radical feminist groups and other commie protestors.
He made 10s or 100s of millions with foreign exchange speculating on the british pound.
He continually holds positions in anticipation of an S&P crash. (This is what hedge funds do, after all.)
He's a kike.

I cant remember the source but it's pretty much confirmed he's involved in Brazilian favelas, making them a nuisance to Brazilians.

point man

schifster looks like a tranny

He is a second tier kike working for the first tier kikes who are hidden from sight and you don’t even know a single name of those ultra kikes
Soros didn’t get rich knowing some kind of maths or advanced analytical method
It’s just manipulation, information and lots of power in form of money

>unless you become a nationalist and fight for your own rights in your own state

naaaaaaaaaaaa we'd rather parasitize upon other nations and ruin them

Since the AfD is very strong in East-Germany, he wants to influence East-Germany to promote open border and faggotry

dw.com/en/george-soros-to-target-far-right-in-eastern-germany/a-49304370

He's the Jew behind David Brock (CTR, Shareblue, etc).

Funds left wing progressive shit, funded Black Lives Matter. The intention with Black Lives Matter was probably a bolshevik strategy of street agitation to increase tensions. This is an old marxist thing you can read about in their literature divide --> polarize --> split or something like that. You can read about it in Saul Alinsky. Anyway apparently the strategy didn't work too well because that shit is part of what created the alt-right.

He recently stated that one of the primary things that motivates his philanthropy is his identity as a jew. Although for decades anyone who alleged this was considered a conspiracy theorist, it's actually the truth. He has stated that "the only way jews can be safe is if there is an "open society"" meaning a society where everything is accepted (homosexuality, every single culture and race, transgender shit.....etc). Basically the entire society must no longer be cohesive, break down all it's borders and dissolve into nothingness, only then will jews be safe.

Although he has funded anti-Israel stuff in the past, you can not call it a major part of his philanthropy. I suspect he did this so he didn't look like an unprincipled hypocrite. Although it could be that he is a genuine ideologue who is against nationalism in all cases (although given his statements about jews I doubt it)

Conservatives try to call him a "nazi" because he was forced onto a nazi work gang at the age of 14, and helped disposess lots of jews of their property. But nah, that's bullshit. He hates nazis, he's just a typical commie bolshevik jew, just like all the others in history

His money comes from currency speculation. Probably some shady shit is going on here, or maybe the guy could just be a genius at playing the markets. But he's reviled all over the world, and is even considered a criminal in many countries, such as Hungary and I believe the Philippines (or one of those asian pacific countries)

We're all just waiting with bated breath or him to die

Not as old man hot as pic related, but is willing to wear a speedo and floppy sun hat so he is okay I guess.

Attached: jacoboutside.jpg (865x1390, 167K)

Attached: George-Soros-on-the-beach.png (485x350, 389K)

>Father of Redpill movement

>The Executive Intelligence Review, shows who bought the valley of Rio Doce, And of course you people do not know what the rotten (((Media))) did not show you that George Soros, a huge international speculator, who is presented not by me, but by the EIR as one of the kings of Narco Trafficing.
>That is why the (((Media))) does not like me, they don't like us.
>These types of news don't make the (((news))).
>When the Valley of Rio Doce became privatized, Admiral Silva wrote an article and makes an analysis on why it cannot be privatized, and of course no one from the (((Media))) reports on it. Why does the (((Media))) report that it is not doing well and not making as much money as expected, when in reality it's reserve for Iron would last us 500 years, why don't they say that our Titanium in the amazon, is more than what is found in the whole world! Why are they saying that Gold in Africa are burned out, and that our country will be mined for Gold, like Africa was.
ANYONE ALLIGNED WITH SOROS IS A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY!

youtube.com/watch?v=IK2QhcYYJZo

Attached: Memelord on Soros the kike.webm (928x522, 1.48M)

he is behind every single migration NGO in the world. He hates whites, christians and wants to destroy the west by mass migration.

His goal is to create a dumb mutt population who have lost all nationalist sense and are easily ruled. He wants to destroy the middle class and wants a world where only two classes exist: The 1% ruling class and everything else.

He is preparing the world for the antichrist. "Ordo Ab Chao". Create chaos and present yourself as a salvation after that. The satanic elite can only thrive in chaos, and he is the financial hitman to do the job.

Attached: 1446303198994.jpg (661x691, 136K)

kys

Absolutely based.

He uses Jewish tricks to manipulate financial institutions. When that doesn't work, he donates money to leftist groups/events to stir civil unrest. Like any jew, he wants cheap foreign labor at the expense of the host country.
You know the "refugees welcome" stickers that antifa plaster on light posts around your city? He supplies those.

Forgot to mention his other angle is to go into shitholes and open up educational centers, then hire the brainwashed graduates into his info media centers he opens in those shitholes to pump propaganda out for him and profit off the bullshit. He's a vicious bastard, labels those learning educational centers as philanthropy. This nonsense though doesn't work in developed countries as he was chased out of Russia, Central Europe, Greece and a few other euro countries. He literally tried to instigate a 4 way Balkan war between Albania, Greece & Bulgaria etc, but luckily was found out and told to go for a walk.

Jow Forums underestimates the bastard and I don't know why. There should be daily soros threads most of the fuckers on this board know shit about the most evil nigger on the planet. Unlike (you)

Attached: aiportraits_1563812597.jpg (1024x512, 101K)

Who cares he(')ll be dead soon.

1. bets against countries
2. does everything in his power to sow chaos
3. ?? ?
4. profit

Jump to search
The Quantum Group of Funds are privately owned hedge funds based in London, New York, Curaçao (Kingdom of the Netherlands) and Cayman Islands. They are advised by George Soros through his company Soros Fund Management. Soros started the fund in 1973 in partnership with Jim Rogers. Wealthy Europeans put $6 million into the funds in 1969.[1]

In 1992, the lead fund, Soros' Quantum Fund, became famous for 'breaking' the Bank of England, forcing it to devalue the pound. Soros had bet his entire fund in a short sale on the ultimately fulfilled prediction that the British currency would drop in value, a coup that netted him a profit of $1 billion,[2] also known as Black Wednesday. In 1997, Soros was blamed for forcing sharp devaluations in Southeast Asian currencies.

>He's like a real life James Bond Villian

who are the wealthy Europeans?

He did nothing wrong. This is called capitalism.

how did he manage to break the bank?

He’s a Jew that wants to destroy Israel and America because that’s what Jews do.

I'd say one of his spawn.

It's old news, he has been doing this for a while now, it's amazing he has a foothold in the US though. Our politicians were bought cheap by him and his proxy companies, it was almost too easy, shows what huge whores they are. I honestly thought this old bastard would croak within 3months of Trump's presidency, especially after losing 1b betting against Trump early on and then another 1.5b in the coming years, you know how sick these guys get losing money and not able to get their way, makes them lose their minds like trapped rats.

He's done more for democracy in former communist shitholes than any man alive, friends. Appreciate this aging lion.

Attached: rumors.jpg (960x563, 223K)

jew with an attitude

yup, these are shit posts.

Attached: poo-curry.jpg (780x438, 48K)

he a joo, and...

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

>hundreds of billions

It was $1bn user

is that fucking real?

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (140x123, 4K)

And this faggot won the nobel prize. What a kike bullshit.

The Chad Dynastic Progenitor

vs.

The Virgin Dynastic Descendant

>Redpill me on Soros

Purplepill is ok ?

he owns the 3rd biggest fund ( Quantum Group ) on earth

varchev.com/en/blackrock-vanguard-and-soros-determine-the-rules-of-the-game-b-varchev/

tell me how this happened and please in the name of God don't tell me the BS about the attack to England's Bank

Why i say it BS ?

because i can't accept that there is a country on earth that sent battleships 4000 millions away from country to retake an island from Argentina and it has the best special forces on earth and this country can't take revenge from an old man that he attacked its currency

ok ?

Attached: 3-BG-FUNDS.jpg (765x711, 79K)

George Soros is NOT a Jew. He is a Luciferian/Satanist. Watch this interview on 60 minutes. He said he does not believe in God. You have to believe in God to be a Jew.
youtu.be/f8Vjp89vmYQ

rat

discoverthenetworks.org/individuals/george-soros/

>George Soros is NOT a Jew.
>posts a documentary where it says he's Jewish

retard

>Jow Forums underestimates the bastard and I don't know why. There should be daily soros threads most of the fuckers on this board know shit about

this

Are you scared of your luciferian devil worshiping faggotry being exposed? Is that why you hide behind a meme flag? You little faggot bitch.

He's not actually behind anything and when he dies nothing will change.

>contradicts himself
>starts kvetching
What does the flag have to do with arguments? Retarded mutt

He's based and exposes the flaws of late stage capitalism daily

Soros is nobody. The annual Pentagon budget dwarfs the total net worth of Soros multiple times every year.

>The annual Pentagon budget dwarfs the wealth of a single guy
wow amazing

I call him Feldwebel Shwarz and get his best Heil Hitler everytime I see him and he is usually accompanied by his son Alex

Merkel

Executor of the policies of the most powerful organisation of the western world, the Federal Reserve and defending the shareholders interests by proxy. Keywords: coloured revolutions, mass immigration, transgenderism, climate change

Attached: Poroshenko,_Petro_and_Yatsenyuk,_Arseniy_23DEC14.png (643x658, 64K)

>most powerful organisation of the western world
>Federal Reserve

>what is the BIS

This timeline's main villain

bump

Attached: 1562000667740.png (620x388, 307K)

>But nah, that's bullshit.
What do you mean? He said so himself in that 60 Minutes interview.

He’ll die and another will replace him. That man will die and another will replace him. This will continue until his demonic handler is relegated to hellfire forever.

He's really old

The BIS is worldwide, and it's members often have conflicting interests, for example Hungary and Russia. No documents to prove that Soros works for the BIS, although at many occasions he told the same story as economists associated with the BIS.

Dont worry guys, Edelgard AKA female hitler will save us all from jews.

Attached: L6nNcHUQx-bcQkJjq0IvWsmdI-jjYKDygrk5zalarDg.jpg (959x960, 95K)

Alexander Soros. You all should look out his instagram.

Attached: 1338684.jpg (750x450, 32K)

throw some pills you faggets

koch brothers of the Hillary Clinton/Justin Trudeau left

He is the antichrist along with Jacob Rothschild. EVILLLLLLLL

gotdam

Soros made his big money when Bank of England pulled some really weird shit that has yet to be explained, and certainly not discussed in any college courses.

Official story is "he is just a guy who got really lucky and these Govt officials did some stuff that made him super rich, for no reason, nothing to see here".

Jeff Bezos of Amazon isn't in the retail biz, he is in the SHIPPING biz.

To that end, he secured a top secret super sweetheart deal with world's largest shipping concern, the "public/private" might US Post Office. Private so they can make secret contracts not even Congress can see, public so your taxes back up that contract. No one even knows who at USPS agreed to the Amazon contract, it just sorta happened. No one even knows if its real, stuff just gets shipped for free by US Govt.

why can't i find this video anywhere?

he has a son...

Funds Wikipedia and Greta.

Now upvote me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdfg8vwuNWQ

>Redpill me on Soros please
You Krauts are notoriously hardheaded but I am gonna try anyway!

If Hitler was Batman, Soros would be his Joker.

Attached: 1560370853798.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

And then, what? What do they expect to achieve in the long term overflowing Europe with mudslime migrants and niggers? Please somebody redpill me

He ruined Italy too in the same way.

If Justin Trudeau doesn't want to shoot himself in the foot, easy, just threaten to expose the pictures of him in blackface.

Yes it is real. I searched for it on facebook too.

>stuff just gets shipped for free by US Govt

and no one cares??

bump