Can someone give me a rundown on this uppity nigger

okay who exactly is tariq nasheed, can someone here give me a run down on this uppity nigger. his posts are by far the stupidest things i have ever read and his justifications for nigger behavior simply prove that you can't take the jungle out of a monkey

Attached: fNcogLRu.jpg (512x512, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Nasheed
youtu.be/BxeqT_gjrlk
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=uNXyHM0OFbA
mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1175574942395428865
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger actually dresses well. WTF

Jared Taylor debated him and made him look like a clown.

If you are reading his posts, you are just as much of a nigger as him. Control what you expose yourself to you low class retard.

Needs to get a real fucking job.

You know those unemployed people who have to say the absolute dumbest edgiest things to get attention so they don't go homeless?

That's him.

Attached: IMG_3215.jpg (1267x2130, 1.17M)

I wish him well in his black separatist vision. We should encourage it.

He write pickup artist books and makes documentaries about The Struggle.
>Nasheed’s follow-up film and DVD, Hidden Colors 2: The Triumph of Melanin, was released in 2012
Can’t make this shit up.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Nasheed

Attached: 033B56CC-BE0C-409F-9587-56FBCAA09A09.jpg (500x522, 19K)

Sauce plz

Italian immigrant and entrepreneur arriving to the US to open a restaurant in Chicago circa 1907

Attached: 0789E6D7-2607-44A3-B8E4-EFF9B5E7E13F.jpg (512x512, 82K)

It thinks it's smart.
It thinks niggers built the pyramids.
It has no sense of self reflection.
This is on it's own Chanel!
>based Egyptian.
youtu.be/BxeqT_gjrlk

Attached: 1563597070042.jpg (250x184, 7K)

This nigger interviewed him

Attached: jesse-lee-peterson-soundboard-image.png (339x420, 65K)

He’s a hilarious troll. It’s crazy how many people still haven’t picked up on this.

he was a coach on MTV made for some nerdy white guy trying to get a date from a prom

His rap career didn't take off and now he blames wypipo

stop treating blacks as individuals
they're a pest, and they should be treated as exchangeable and anonymous monsters

I went to school with him. He was friends with my older brother. He wasn't athletic. He was chubby... he's hit the gym since HS.
My older brother beat the shit out of him on a Basketball court. Afterwards he got picked on by ither niggers for losing a fight to a white boy. Him and his cousin tried to jump my brother but my bro was more popular than him and other niggers didn't approve so jumped in to help my bro.
He has been anti-white since HS. We had a teacher named "Bwana" (Really was Mr. Little but he made staff and students call him Bwana - it means "Master" in Swahili). He thought he was clever.
Anyways, Bwana regularly used his English class to push wild anti-White/Pro-Black conspiracy theories.
This nigger was his pet, while we were in school. He must have took that sentiment with him through his whole life.
He scored something like 800 on the SAT. Just a dumb nigger who makes up nonsense for other dumb niggers.

>You know those unemployed people who have to say the absolute dumbest edgiest things to get attention so they don't go homeless?
What and who the fuck are you talking about/to.

Damn. Rap music really is the CNN of the streets.

Wash yo ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNXyHM0OFbA

Attached: 7a612ee3cc0de51e10217e22223362f13479c10cbcb634cbddf1d3720914f114.png (644x659, 192K)

He’s the negro Richard Spencer

>black bitch and white bitch get in a fight
>cops show up
>black bitch won’t stop
>cops use reasonable force to make her stop
>must be racism
mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1175574942395428865

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Nasheed
I think he wrote his own wikipedia page...

>must have took
Nigger detected.

Attached: kangrufus.jpg (460x575, 25K)

married to a jew

He's not a troll. He just seems like one because the American negro really is that debased and stupid.

bongs would rather have a nigger dick empire than a functional society

It’s odd that he left out his rap career.

Neisha and Tamika got to Wash Yo Ass

My education was administered by and surrounded with niggers. Obviously.

>My education was administered by and surrounded with niggers. Obviously.
At least you achieved semi-competent literacy...

>Sauce plz

youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

Why do they take arab names and first names.

He's for real and a nigger retard.

Have more white babies

No idea. It's weird.

he's an artist

I thought you were joking but it is real.

He's still fat.

>I thought niggers always side with other niggers if they wight with wypipo?

His jacket fits poorly, the sleeves are too long. His shirtcuffs are also too long. If you buy off the rack, spend a little extra to have the jacket tailored a little. It goes a long way. He looks like a pimp, but a pimp wouldn't wear a poorly fit jacket. Pocket square but no tie? There are standards. Goofy watch. I have an understated Rolex, off the rack suits, fresh but standard shirts with button down collar,very good cordavan shoes will last decades, loafer, wingtip, even a boot. It's a little bit dated but academic/business East Coast look, fits in comfortably in most circles of influence.

it looks like he got the jacket from goodwill, who would wear something so poorly fitted

He appears to be homosexual and has the same expression as every head wagging, MMHMMMing negress. He should be hanged.