How does goy feel knowing this is the last ashkenazi generation? There will be no new ones in only 20 years...

How does goy feel knowing this is the last ashkenazi generation? There will be no new ones in only 20 years, all the ashkenazi women marry mizrahi men, and they follow their husbands ways and so do their kids.
Poetic justice?

Attached: 1563857443397.jpg (1280x1920, 683K)

>kike is a kike
Does it really make a difference?

Attached: 0a5d1bb025462997024a6bb3867f54c6-imagepng.png (1034x1085, 32K)

No

not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this repeat thread. slow day at work?

Pretty based
>W-WE DUH MOST SUCCESSFUL RACE
Lmao get cucked out of existence low birthrate Ashkenaziggers

Reap what you sow kike
You've spent decades brainwashing women into race mixing whorish biocunts and know it's come back to haunt you

Attached: 1538211386247.gif (149x181, 836K)

God your words are so faggoted...
Anyways for any humans reading all Jewish thought and action is a product of their language, understand Hebrew and their minds will be laid naked and bare.

I never could masturbate to her.

Id inpregnate one if it wouldnt jew up my line once again after my ancestors brought down the jewish share of my genes to 1/8th

Attached: OBI.jpg (600x361, 117K)

Your pic related is why I have a jew fetish.

>no more ashkenazi milkers

Attached: 1456869834721.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Alright, I'm an Amerimutt (German, Polish, Irish/Welsh, French Canadian, American Indigenous). I converted to Judaism. I plan on marrying a Jewish guy and I would like to raise my children within Ashkenazi culture (though I am also open to Sephardic and Mizrahi, like Persian Jews)

Persian Jews might as well be honorary Ashkenazi, imo.

America is the new Russia.

Beta Israelites maybe.

Pretty much.

It's a taste of your own medicine.

Die kike ,just die once and for all.

Israel has one of the smallest cup sizes in the world on average.

Russia doesn't have niggers and spics, only Central Asian mutts

there are actually good jews but most of them were sacrificed in wwii by the pagan jews, it’s all real; apparently it’s some ancient descendant of abel and abraham and the evil ones are descendants from cain

it's a good thing I specifically said Ashkenazi milkers otherwise, you may have mistaken what I said as Israeli milkers

Angela White isn't even Jewish you dumb kike.

Attached: hayato.jpg (259x194, 8K)

his eyes look way too friendly and harmless

kek

You deserve it.

That's not a thing. Ashkenazis can have large tits but only when mixed with Europeans which most are. Everything else is just propaganda kikery.

>I would like to raise my children within Ashkenazi culture
Carefully, Sessions will get you.

MILKIES..... I'M COOOOOOMMMMINGGGG

I feel they should all be in ovens.

Attached: 1523427719416.jpg (1200x1191, 147K)

whoa sooooo willllllllddddddddddddddd
about as wild as this "white woman" ever got huh?