Why are women going for effeminate men now? Yes they are married

Why are women going for effeminate men now? Yes they are married

Attached: lex-marry.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zILmR_BSRF0
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ&list=RDWXv31OmnKqQ&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's easier regarding the control dynamic for them.

Low bodyfat = not effeminate

>Rambo shows war is bad
>kikes seething for Iran
Hence kikes rating Rambo really low.

Dude doesn’t really seem effeminate.

Closer to a chad than anything else really.

>not taking the transpill to get a loving wife

Attached: 156403102963216.png (1688x1060, 1.41M)

fpbp.

culturally speaking women now prefer to "top from the bottom" not only sexually but inter-personally too. they prefer to feign submission in an attempt to make the male believe he's dominant while subtly manipulating him and calling the shots.

DD/LG is a good example of this whereby the girl or woman in question will literally larp as a child and continuously reinforce her partner's belief that he is in fact in control by calling him daddy etc etc etc. however the entire relationship is being manipulated by her very subtly, she is making all the suggestions and he is following her lead while she reinforces his ego by play acting as a child, being in a submissive position.

That's all there is. There is effeminate men, or "real men" cause you work a shit job and drive a pickup. There are no men left, at all. There is just adult males acting like some role model or another. The man experience of growing up has long since been forgotten. There is upwards of 90% manchildren babies. Arrested development taken to astronomical heights.
No one will realize the society falling apart because we are multiple generations in to the masculinity crises. There is no one who even remembers what being a man actually is.

The women have become total whores.

Welcome to 2020

Not nearly as effeminate as Asians.

He’s just a white dude
Nice try

1: They're pussies. That allows for easier control.
2: Women when not ovulating are attracted to less masculine men. When ovulating, are attracted to more masculine men. It's the evolutionary mechanism behind "Alpha Fucks, beta Bux". Women these days are always on birth control, and so spend their whole lives running around in a state of never ovulating.
3: Societies have a habit of idealizing the feminine man as they collapse. This can be seen in the statues of the Ancient Greek and Roman worlds. They started out Large, masculine, and manly. They ended up soft, thin and feminine.
4: Desperation. There simply aren't as many masculine men around.d Despite the Jow Forums memes, many of those women do eventually just end up settling.

How about this guy

Attached: manlyman.jpg (496x865, 75K)

>Why are women going for effeminate men now?

They are easy to dominate, and women always want control. They'll ALWAYS take it if you let them, and they will ALWAYS abuse it.

Every god damn time.

This is one of the biggest red pills you can ever take, and it's an important one.

It would be fucking funny if women subverting their partners into going tranny normalizes it enough that other men start desiring trannies instead of actual women and then man-tranny couples become numerous and women will be left behind seething. And for the nail in the coffin: Artificial wombs.
Please, kek. Give me this timeline. Give me a good reason to laugh.

Holy shit.

Great analysis. That makes a ton of sense. Its the woman taking advantage via flattery and appeal to the males ego.

Wow, man. I’m seriously floored, especially since i have a friend who-as a result of getting into a similar relationship dynamic-walks around as though he’s “the man”. Nothing could be further from the truth.

How subversive and manipulative. Wow.

You’re one of those fat guys who confuses his fat for muscles aren’t you?

>yeah guys lets all start banging dudes. That'll show them roasties amiright
Gay.
The post.

Doesn't really fit either. Not if he's winning lumberjack competitions. Granted he looks weird af. There are better example out there surely.

>they are effeminate because they are weird looking
One dude is 1488ing with a hot babe and the other is winning lumberjack comps. Not exactly effeminate. Are you Jewish by chance?

Frankly i don't think things are going to be even that simplistic. Pretty soon these freaks will not just be inventing genders but actual sexes. You will see people walking around with a dick that has two ends with vaginal openings, or a transplanted corkscrew lizard cock growing out of their asshole or forehead. They are aiming toward a man/woman with a pussy inside an asshole inside a breast, with a fringe of twenty tiny dicks around it and an eye on the end.
There is only one cure for Slaaneshi heresy and that is fire and lime-pits.

Attached: 1561598579952.jpg (480x447, 56K)

This. Best sex I ever had was a girlfriend trying to play this game on me. SHe let me do whatever I wanted in the bedroom, but she didn't even wait until after we were showing to start whining about "not giving her enough attention" or whatever. The relationship didn't last long, but you could tell she had been playing the game ever since she grew tits.

>now
wow what a hot take
this is totally a brand new phenomenon and not how things have always been

I'm not asking you to bang trannies or wanting to bang one myself. I just want to see a type of chaos that is hilarious at once.
Also:
>being moral
>being a leaf
Pick one.
I look forward to that. And if I can see the final showdown, even better. I'll finally have a reason to believe in the divine, even if I do it too late while being pulverized by said God. I'll go with a smile in my face, feeling good for being so wrong and finally getting the answers that matter.

It's birth control. The pill makes women find them more attractive.
youtube.com/watch?v=zILmR_BSRF0

the crux of the issue is romanticism, as in, men's desire to have the approval of women. all men, I don't care whether we're talking about an incel or a chad, all men who seek the approval of women are submissive to women. because where the desire of approval lies, the power lies. as soon as you desire the approval of someone that someone has power over you which makes you submissive. even the mere act of desire itself is an act of submission because essentially what you're saying is "I want you and I will do what I must to get you" - which is obviously a submissive suggestion.

this is why women are attracted to indifferent men. men who don't care about a woman's validation or attention. because women recognise that they have no power over these men, so they crave it to the point of insanity.

for a woman, to be submissive is to be in constant pain, to be oppressed. they claim they want it, but they don't, their preferable position is to top from the bottom. to play as being submissive and gain the benefits from such a position, but without the drawbacks. without being subserviant to a man. they as usual want the best of both worlds. but of course, they can only have this at the expense of men.

"everything in the world is about sex. except sex. sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

"seize the means of reproduction" - me

I've always been dominant but the sad thing is I recognise that a man simply cannot be dominant in modern day society because to be dominant over a woman, a woman has to be totally and utterly dependent on a man and mortally afraid of him.

modern day male dominance is a larp. all of it. it's basically been turned on its head and is nothing more than a status symbol of a man's ability to provide a woman with what she wants / needs.

truly dominant men are more akin to islamists whereby women are seen as little more than breeders that must be subservient to their men. anything less than this is cuckery. and women will never respect a man who doesn't hold this position. they might hate it, but they will respect it because women respect power above all else.

Fags gotta have beards, it's been that way forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ&list=RDWXv31OmnKqQ&start_radio=1

This video explains everything how white women are the greatest evil of all time. Turning men into women in their sick and diseased mansion of horrors.

birth control

it is relatively new, however by "new" I mean it's slowly been a proliferating dynamic over the last 3 or 4 centuries. the inception of romantic literature was a major hallmark of this because it basically popularised the idea of men putting aside their societal duties and replacing them with chasing skirt, submitting to women and deifying them. this occured around the 1700s. before that however. women have always been forced into a more naturally submissive position by being dependent on their husbands. it's only been within the last 100 years or so that topping from the bottom has become a cultural norm. and today it's become such a norm that it's out in the open for those with eyes to see. the problem is most people are blinded by their own refusal to acknowledge reality for what it is and by their moral relativism.

The guy's a lumberjack. Just because he appears to have Downes doesn't make him effeminate.

Oscar Wilde was literally a faggot.

if being a faggot meant that you were incapable of making valid points then that would mean that your point about wilde being a faggot would be invalid. and well, it's not. you raging homo erectus.

she gets his money and fucks his hot friends. easier to control him too.

They marry effeminate men and cheat on them with masculine men

And if they can't do that, they marry cats and get fucked by dogs.

Wow. I was saying that maybe a fucking faggot isn't the best person to give advice on women, retard.

you know there's a correlation between IQ and homosexuality in men right? it's like, the smarter men are, the more they understand women, the less they want to do with women.

so I would argue that there's a good chance that many faggots are more redpilled than most men and that's why they became faggots.

and I think we can all relate to this to a degree because literally, the more we understand women, the less we're interested in them, because unregulated female nature is fucking horrifying to have to deal with. especially when all the usual means of dealing with it are restricted by law.

So, you're a faggot shill. Got it.

I think it's the other way round. Gay men have no desire for women, and therefore see them more clearly.

Attached: IMG_0152.jpg (426x275, 21K)

Birth control changes what women are attracted to

What a quintessentially Amerimutt looking phenotype.

>t. Homosexuality is the last redpill (the post)

Attached: 1566228432563.jpg (398x376, 37K)

brainlet detected. you can't take a little masculine banter and you jump to idiotic conclusions too.

homosexuality is a sin for a reason. it degrades and degenerates whatever community / society if infects and in regards to the dynamic I just spoke of it is also a cope for a man's inability to handle a woman. instead of men avoiding women because they can't handle the disgusting aspects of female nature they should be overpowering it instead. faggotry is just another form of submission to women, unironically. it's a man saying, ok you win, I can't handle you, I understand you but you're too much work with not enough pay off and I'm not willing to go to the extreme's I'd need to, to make the pay off worth it. so I'm just gonna fuck men instead.

faggots are nothing more than pleasure seekers. hedonists. who don't want to deal with women because there isn't enough pleasure in it for them, and / or the pleasure they can attain is worth the work it takes to attain it. just look at the way most gays are, their entire persona is based around sexuality. that includes lesbians too for the most part.

so basically TLDR, pretty much all homosexuality, especially male homosexuality, is men switching to fucking other men over women because women are too much work. and some take it to another extreme and fuck kids too or instead. paedophiles want to fuck children because children are considerably less work in their eyes.

faggots and pedos are afraid of women, afraid of being rejected by women, afraid of not being worthy of women, so they overcompensate by fucking like minded individuals or children who are unlikely or incapable of rejecting them.

Resources in lieu of the economic downturn

Attached: 389aba87-d98c-4522-b655-5d80125f5860..jpg (2100x1052, 573K)

what about him? why not show us what YOU look like?

>lumberjack
First off, no one in the timber industry uses that term. Secondly, a lot of loggers are inbred so it's possible this guy is too

kek. It's more like a blackpill I think. I mean all blackpills are self-defeating bullshit.

like I said in my previous post. faggots and pedos give up on women because the juice isn't worth the squeeze and they're afraid of being unworthy. so they fuck each other or kids instead.

Holding women in contempt doesn't mean you are a faggot you absolute moron

I didn't say it was you helmet. I said that there's a correlation between IQ and homosexuality. not that all people who disapprove of women are gay.

That's the majority of "men" now, including every single one of you on this board. Women have slim pickings

Faggots and effeminates should be impaled.

no they should be treated and cured of their illness. because that's what it is. mental illness. and if they prove to be unable to integrate into society they should be institutionalised.

Incel

show tits