Black mob beats white man

Is there anyway to get this footage out there on the mainstreat platform? Hack a fucking twitter account of some prominent leftist piece of shit. Do anything, but this needs to be seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0

Attached: Richardson.jpg (413x412, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theredelephants.com/attacks-on-jews-by-blacks-in-new-york-city-skyrocket-and-the-media-ignores-because-it-doesnt-fit-their-anti-white-narrative/
heavy.com/news/2019/09/south-dakota-man-armed-racist-rant/
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you even care?

Because I'm white, I like justice, I'm angry and the same thing is happening in my country as well.

I care because I'm done of this biased shit. And if I would not try to change things this way, I would probably snap and kill people.

now find a video of a group of whites beating 1 black. you can't. never happens.

Attached: 600244BC-3FD0-4B11-88D1-C2480740DDD4.jpg (1000x532, 92K)

theredelephants.com/attacks-on-jews-by-blacks-in-new-york-city-skyrocket-and-the-media-ignores-because-it-doesnt-fit-their-anti-white-narrative/

Attached: great awakening hozier.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

full vid

Attached: 1568350202444.webm (500x344, 2.93M)

you gotta wonder, if history repeats, why isn't that
happening still.

This.

Sometimes I'm fantasizing about taking the a cnn panel hostage and demand they broadcast a compilation of these attacks. Enough of them to find.

Wow some rapists got hanged.

KYS ((()))

The reason i have to care is cause Beta faggots like you DONT care.

Do the minimum you fucking cunt
Do something you worthless sack of shit

How about something from this Century??

You got black and white photos from your dyke Sociology teachers textbook.
Got anything in color?
Cause i got terabytes in 300 dpi resolution, Faggot.

Obtain an easily-concealable firearm
Always carry it in public
Avoid confrontation if at all possible
If not, know how to use it
Use it when necessary

heavy.com/news/2019/09/south-dakota-man-armed-racist-rant/

This

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 8263ae5a4921fe68d3100f46bb2f7d881d2980e46758748720d2c0432176d6fc.jpg (2560x1600, 443K)

It's already on a mainstream platform. No one gives a shit as evidenced by the traction of this thread. White people in America are cucked beyond belief into passivity. There will be plenty more vids of blacks beating the shit out of and killing whites and no one will do anything. The best Americans can do is vote some kike into office with false hopes of making America back into the 50s again. Fucking sick joke this nation has become.

Shut up Doomer

Get out of the way or sacrifice yourself for better men to reach just a little bit high from the backs of your corpse.

I'm quoting you and stealing it as mine

Welp my I'd and digits confirm
>Get out of the way or sacrifice yourself for better men to reach just a little bit high from the backs of your corpse

This is officially a board quote

One of them looks pretty white admixture anyway
try something from this century

>is this evidence to hire more officers?
no this is evidence to kill all niggers