Tibet

what happens here?

Attached: 1200px-Tibet_in_China_(claimed_hatched)_(+all_claims_hatched).svg.png (1200x955, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sa_9mxYAxy4
youtube.com/watch?v=IBQNuPwgN1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=sa_9mxYAxy4

Chinese oppression.

Nothing

And Buddhism apparently. Lots of it it seems.

Just buddhism, they should be glad that we stopped islam and didnt wipe them out since buddhism is a cuck religion and coming from a hindu

China will never give up Tibet, it's where their water comes from. China leaves Tibet = USA puppet government in Tibet, can build dams around the natural reservoirs and divert the water away from China (there goes their agriculture and food supply).

Tibet is a part of China....some people need to learn to deal with that.

Absolutely nothing.
Ask again and you'll get -1000 Social Credit Points

Attached: 1230xijinping01.jpg (570x380, 26K)

They were once proud warriors who invaded and raped chinks, but they stagnated and got conquered by the Qing dynasty. Keep in mind that the Qing dynasty was ruled by the Manchus, so non-Chinese countries that the Manchus conquered don't belong to the Chinese, who were the Manchus' slaves.

Attached: 1546972337382.png (800x1672, 209K)

mongoloid sub-humans

Slave labor for some reason yellow people get a pass.

Poverty. The CCP is helping them by building infrastructure and moving Han people in. If they were an independent country, they'd be poorer than Mongolia.

>we stopped islam
Did you really? I thought they stopped it by themselves

Attached: 1555399511479.png (550x543, 50K)

Bsgoidrp pronmb bihn bsags druog
(Pronounced too pee bi no ta)
With a language like that, general retardation.

Tibet is a mountainous shithole that is borderline uninhabitable. Has always been a vassal state of China even before the Qing. Stop bullshitting.

If I was the Chinese government I would fund amore agressive version of Chinese native religions like Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism to compete with Islam and Christianity.

Whe China will absorve Mongolia? Russia would have to approve first but countries are close as ever now.

Just cut a deal with the Dalai Lama (he knows he won't get independence at this point) and treat the locals better desu.

Llamas, lots of lammas.

#freeTibet

Is Tibet located near Covfefe Pedophile Island?

Attached: Img-1568956571020.jpg (720x1089, 300K)

The only reason tibet exist is because they allied with muslims against china. And it saved their sovrienety
Youre a street shitter with no basic history knowledge

A different form of shitposting youtube.com/watch?v=IBQNuPwgN1c

I know, they allied with muslims against us Hindus too since they cant get their religion dominated in India which is why they perished in Afghanistan and the central asias

Then dont spew that shit about you saving them
If you looked a little more human muslims would have conquered you, bht alas islam conquered where arab penis liked, so you and africans were spared by your ugliness

Fuck off, chankoro.

Attached: 1554466174548.png (620x926, 94K)

Arent your women getting barebacked by somali and sudani niggers kek?

No they arent

i think you do, otherwise you wouldnt look like a country of mixed breed

2/3 of China's freshwater resource is there.

But we dont....
What i said earlier isnt meant to insult
Its meant tp respect your power
While native americans were raped into oblivion, you walked out of colonization untouched
While europe got the bulk of islamic raids, you were spared (the south who looks like shoe polish with bug eyes)
Your ugliness is your super power that the world will bow to you because

dude its not that, its hard to escape caste system, we see muslims as inferiors and they were rightly so, they enjoyed homosex, wine and killing cows
We never went anywhere near them and moved to another land wherever they were not

The same as in the West. But it is the Jews of asia doing it. And more radical

It is indeed the Christcuckery of Asia so to speak

This Chang here is correct.