Order of the Knights of the Twelve Rays

Continuastion of the previous Knightly Order thread. Post suggestions for the Order.
Link to telegram chat. t.me/TheTwelveRays

Attached: 1569120888241.jpg (1280x843, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227344200/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_E0M5vfw3g
aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/
youtube.com/watch?v=18xuwzjMg98&list=WL&index=94&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suggestion: rename to Order of the Gas Kikes and Lynch Niggers.

Attached: 1505799132583.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

Old thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227344200/

Attached: CelticOrderOfTheBlackSun.png (1126x1261, 296K)

that name is gay the thread had more support for Order of the Fallen Angels and the digits. Both ideas are stupid and it was a joke though

Attached: image.jpg (197x250, 4K)

Old thread

Attached: 1569127767875.png (1175x1287, 404K)

I recommend trying to be as discreet as possible with the black sun. It's an easily recognised symbol that would act as a brand to alarm normies instead of a secret symbol to recognise one another.
Also I feel the name, while cool, is too much of a mouthful.

And how does it work? Besides using a place to talk do you have a chapter or some kind of structure?

Its why I shortened it on the telegram chat.
On the old thread I suggested that each chapter uses its own unique insignia with a one common feature to unite the chapters.

Attached: 56788.png (1183x710, 68K)

What kind of common feature are you thinking of?

Still working out a rank system, pretty basic one though. Each white nation is to have its own chapter and knight commander to lead it.

A shield, as it symbolizes us the defenders of Europa and all her strongholds.

Needs a better name. Still prefer Order of the Black Sun. This one is cumbersome.

Will there be a unified dogma or things will differ from country to country?

Your suggestion is better. The other sounds like some cringe warhammer larp shit

Name is still open for debate I think. Anons make good points that the black sun is now considered a terror symbol in some places. Ideas from previous thread
>Knights of the Fallen Angels
>Order of the Black Sun
>Knights of the Twelve Rays
>Ordo Templi Occidentalis:
Order of the Western Temple

There was others I can't find. The name is important, but we should not dwell on it so much

Attached: Templarmap.jpg (500x776, 129K)

This is only thread 2. Feel free to share any ideas you have

Yes, to defend Europa and the white race and to help expand our territory. Now the manner of achieving said goals will differ from country to country, however the core goals should remain.

Okay then well first we should avoid the black sun symbolism since it will be immediately linked to nazis, second of all there should be a single dogma that exist throughout the chapters however allow for flexibility depending on each specific nation and culture.Another thing would be to create some kind of a cypher so we can communicate without much fear of everyone understanding.

Agreed, any ideas on communication.

You're going to be associated with nazis no matter what you do. Normies opinions don't matter. The final redpill is that they ARE cattle. Our cattle.

this is wrong. totally wrong. "normies" include our countrymen, who are ultimately the people we're fighting for. please no more of this kind of talk. optics are important, there is absolutely no doubt about that. the optics war was fought and lost by the stormfags

>DHS declares any white groups terrorists
>legs organize and build white communities

This is unironically an awful idea you guys should devote all the time on finding us a remote place to go to and start s new country before we get genocided here or take a long shot and head for Agartha on a boat.

Maybe the German enclaves in South America would have mercy on us considering they also have fled genocide at the hands of the Jew

While you tip toe around optics your enemies will be advancing all around you. Good luck with that.

You need to dissimulate, we need to learn from how the jews subverted our society and do similarly to reconquer it, however there is not enough time so a plan for an accelerate take over of hard power is needed, we cant wait to control the soft power.
Some kind of a permutation based cypher?

Can't say I've heard of it. Can you explain what it is?

I am thinking something like this and we can change the key word based on the level of the apprentice?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_E0M5vfw3g

Honestly better off moving to Malta and reinstating the Knights Hospitillar might need to wait for another pope tho

By the time you actually get to form some kind of order it will already have been infiltrated by the US government.
There are probably already some guy watching you right now

The key is decentralization

I agree with this. I'm not saying optics aren't important but they shouldn't be a major focus. Its current year and just being a normal person is enough plausible suspicion of being a nazzy. You shouldn't be running around throwing salutes or screaming gas the kikes like a sperg but you shouldn't shrink away from the title either. There's not enough time for cultural subversion.

yeah i'm sure the majority of every western country will choose death squads over legitimate political movements that promise to combat immigration like the front national, la liga etc. oh wait
if there was anything at all we couldve learned from the last optics war its that bad optics dont bring in more people, they just harm the movement

Thanks, seems like a good idea.

Agreed, optics is not that important but bad optics should be avoided.

>OP is memeflag
>ID is MOD

Some user posted pic related in the last thread. It makes sense, but also like the idea of the Order

Attached: openSource.png (739x717, 89K)

What is this glowfaggot shit

This could be useful too I guess
aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22 198 Methods of Nonviolent Action.png (966x620, 34K)

This was the >pic related
It got "000" posted in the post, so numbers proved to me this was what I should download.

Attached: 1569124948052.png (1126x1261, 192K)

Being scared of union means the glowniggers already defeated you.

pro-tip, don't put any symbolism or aesthetic that's connected with fascism, it's way too easy to get your whole order infiltrated by glowies

>Order of the Knights of the Twelve Rays
I'm absolutely tickled, but not conducting your business in public makes me think you are a glowing nigger. How would you solve this problem for me?

True, but you don't herd cattle by dressing up as a wolf.

Good suggestions, we should always try nonviolent action before we do anything violent, however one should always prepare for violence to occur.

NO Romanians. Not allowed.

Good name choice, if I did suggest it myself.
I will make no authoritarian postures, but I'm proud.

Your integers are powerful and dire.

Kek. They will infiltrate no matter what symbolism you use. It's their job. You could use rainbows and ice cream symbolism but they will come. They care about rhetoric not symbols.

I don't understand. What do you mean.

Disappointing. You're hardly fit to lead an order, son. Go back to the bible thread.

Attached: PostezLeTitz.jpg (2386x3000, 2.73M)

To be charitable, what makes me think I should trust your competency in raising an order?

Why not?
What do you have against a Romanian man who fits our criteria?
If you would have a Romanian order, you need a Romanian man.
This is no Centralized autocracy, but as yet, the proving ground of an idea.

Shame on your words.

It seemed more fitting than the other suggestions, in my opinion of course.

that flag is hard on the eyes

>amerimutt imediately tries to subvert the idea with crosses and by shoehorning his jewish cult where it doesnt belong

like potery

Attached: 1554657368030.png (1000x820, 1.32M)

I suggested this name, and I'm basically a moron by my own admission.
But I try to be a principled moron, and I enjoy flowery figures of speech, and have educated myself in classics.

If you want I could go on a lengthy diatribe about my Dungeons and Dragons character; a Lawful Neutral Dwarf Druid.
But that would be a gross overstatement of the fact that I am a dyed-in-the wool neckbeard, and total social alien to most people.
I do not have the brains, or the slickness to be in the CIA and I believe that everything that I say or do shows it.

I'm an obviously self-educated flowery tit who fell into a heap of classics and emerged wanting to take on the world.

I don't how to make you think that I am competent in leading an order, however I don't see anyone else saying that they wish to be a leader or create their own order to save the White race.

Don't beat yourself down, your not an idiot.

Humility is a knightly virtue friend.
A Knight is first a servant.
A Knight-Errant is a servant to his people.

The entire point of the occultism behind the black sun was to reject kikestianity, so stop mongrelizing it.

nobody will say that because they'd instantly be watched by your bosses

drawfag again, lineart for uniform. it comprises of
-base layer: jumpsuit- should be breathable/ have some degree of temperature regulation and should be tight/baggy in right places for optimal mobility
-kevlar
-waterproof cloak/poncho with hood

Attached: uniform.png (532x855, 96K)

This

Agreed, brother.

Knights of the Nazarene

Attached: E6C4F8F3-4AC6-4235-8453-540532D0C23A.jpg (761x1024, 299K)

It shouldnt have anything to do with existing religions to avoid their problems within the new system.

Esotericism is the way.
You cannot just point, you must lead them by the hand.

Understand the processes which brought you to this point in your life first.
Then study the forces that assail you in detail and methodology.
Do not become too focused on particular conspiracies barring the obvious ones, as conspiracies are everywhere; but never ignore them either.
Conspiracies are best studied phenomenologically, as are all questionable incidents.
But I know men today who still spend much of their time obsessing over the 9/11 attacks, and whilst this is in its way a worthy inquiry, it's becoming more remote an event every day, and things are happening now in the world which though perhaps part catalyzed by this event, have evolved far beyond it into directly observable phenomena in society, which must be directly opposed in order to protect the sacred nature of traditional values and simultaneously the liberty to choose to reject them, because making a choice is the only thing that matters.
Men should not be slaves.

>kevlar for the masses

Awesome, very functional and aesthetic, a good combination of old and new.

Man, this thread is so cringy.

Tell you what, everyone: while having an order like this is a great idea, why don't you turn to people you know and trust and start from there, rather than forming tree-house clubs with people whose character, integrity, morale etc. you don't know?
Anyone coming could be a glowie and who's to say OP isn't a glowie too? Which I'm almost certain they are.
What the fuck is wrong with this board?

Thank you, I shall study this further.

cheers, also debating making the cloak/poncho transparent for extra aesthetic points, although maybe thatd make it less useful as camouflage in practice

>fear
Can you smell it, lads?

Attached: Warrior'sGrave.jpg (900x636, 134K)

Do you know how much do kevlar vests cost ?

i know, this is mainly a larp. if you had seen the previous thread, we agree that this is basically roleplay at this point. the real way to identify each other will be with some small insignia. maybe a necklace with a particular cross, or some esoteric pin/brooch on clothing, up to you.

500$ a piece

I don't know mate, our internal intelligence agency fucks you live up way more than yours.

literally google "kevlar vest" and shopping, as for the differences between different types idk

Everything starts as a bit of a larp.
Let it roll, see how far this sucker gets.

Remember - Self-aware sincerity and actually knowing what you're talking about are the most advanced shitposting techniques of all.

I have a problem with the jumpsuit. I was just wearing one last week working around my property, and I had diarrhea.
What a pain in the ass that was climbing in and out of that back 20 times in a day, IN A DESPERATE HURRY!
Give it a hidden buttflap, like Cowboy LongJohn's, maybe?

Attached: buttflap.png (640x480, 268K)

>
>
>>amerimutt imediately tries to subvert the idea with crosses and by shoehorning his jewish cult where it doesnt belong
>like potery

LOOK ANOTHER ONEthey just keep poping up lol

Attached: 1559000173439.jpg (1224x1168, 169K)

Already found someone I trust,but they have not reached this point yet, however I am helping to show them the way on the road I have and still am traveling on.

well, we are all on pol because we are somewhat immune to the hive mind brainwashing and capable of thinking for ourselves...so heres my proposal

Vanguard of the introspective faith

the order is all about looking inwards for guidance and not outwards. focuses on teaching people to make use of their own individual moral compass and not one from others/ideology etc. progression through reflection.

ANYTHING we adopt will become a "terror symbol"
YOU ASSHOLES NEED TO STOP BEING SO FROZEN AFRAID OF THE ENEMIES OPINIONS, AND PROPAGANDA!!!
The entire reason you want an in-your-face symbol is to strike fear in your frantic enemies, and automatically gatekeep the spineless cowards from your ranks.
You, optics cuck, are a spineless coward.
You are uninvited from our Victory.

Attached: Sonnenrad2.jpg (500x534, 79K)

Order of the Black Sun gets my vote.

hmm, thats honestly a good point on functionality. maybe just two separate pieces would be easier. the reason i made it a jumpsuit in the first place was simply to reduce the number of individual pieces so stuff doesnt get lost, but one more piece than before isnt a huge difference anyway. how do pilots/mechanics or whatever do it?

>Order of the Black Sun

I want to be a Black Sun pirate like in Star Whores.

>.
This is why there are peace-standards and war-banners.

We should have signs to know one-another by, and signs to know that strife is here.

It's mostly bullshit but living your life in fear of glowies will give you zero traction. Everyone on Jow Forums is 100% monitored.

>Already found someone I trust,but they have not reached this point yet
This point of what? To what?
>however I am helping to show them the way on the road I have and still am traveling on
Wut?
How is forming an online club like this going to show someone the way, who isn't ready for it yet? I don't understand what you're saying?
Elaborate, I'm a little stupid you see...

They’ve been making those for a long time, google “butt flap long johns” you’ll find what you need.

In my opinion, the cloak/poncho should only be used in marches and has a ceremonial piece. However you could put a camouflage pattern on it, but it won't be very maneuverable in a combat situation.

The Order is to be inclusive of Christians, Pagans... Anyone white (no muslims or jews) that want to save our people and our lands

Attached: orders.jpg (500x529, 54K)

how about the old ethnostate flag

Attached: 1505598939887.jpg (1214x787, 350K)

nice

Attached: Hospitaller.jpg (480x720, 82K)

we're not at a point yet where we can afford to act like that. if you went around parading a black sun youd get arrested instantly. if we want a versatile symbol we can rally around before and after a crisis event then we need something different, preferably something that already exists but is innocuous, like some forms of the cross- that way if we become mainstream noone can say we use a hate symbol or any shit like that. we have to think more in the lines of activism and protests for now- think how antifa operates

thats why i say we base use our free will as the base of our faith. an order dedicated to learning to trust ones own judgement and not be afraid to act upon it

"The Obsidian Order"
I'm not wholly certain, but I believe this was an elite Roman Guard long ago?
The name stuck with me long ago, and the emotions and visions it inspires is the perfect unified contradiction of Natural Order.
Kicking ass with some knapped volcano glass in an elite unit of highly organized, and skilled Warriors of an Empire is based as fuck.

Attached: claw.jpg (2048x1536, 1.07M)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=18xuwzjMg98&list=WL&index=94&t=0s

Attached: 1515535224705.png (2000x1200, 2.25M)

based and castepilled

i disagree about combat utility, many armed forces use waterproof coats, pic rel. ponchos and cloaks are especially useful because theyre long enough to cover backpacks/whatever else youre slinging

Attached: zeltpon.jpg (400x241, 33K)

I have allies already.
Not politically affiliated people, normal beat-down people.
I engage in daring conversation with my neighbors, and even with people of other races and political affiliations.
I try to show people that I'm neither mean-spirited nor afraid of hard topics, but I do not back down when accusations of being an entity of hatred are thrown at me.
Admittedly, I have said dangerous things to people I know to upset them, but I think the most effective route to change is not chiefly through violence, but through correct application of our mental efforts to create culture and brotherhood amongst our peoples, wherever we may be.
Attend local events, be a good neighbor, and prove that your deeds are good and your mind is sharp.