India Jow Forums

What's life in India like? What's going on with politics?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (640x427, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKR9zyVCAjY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_literacy_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=3W6mDUmPZ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D-OK7edQzTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of niggers in India.

Its raining here

Life here is bad, so I'm going to Canada :)

Imagine being the King of Turd Mountain.
That's basically Indias politics.

Attached: 1537046528952.jpg (399x464, 29K)

Shiv Sena will beat you up if they find out you're not desi enough
Got it? Now fuck off farang

It's easy because everyone else is lowq.
Average intelligence of a region is a really underrated factor when considering it's quality of life. You wouldn't believe how far just not being retarded would get you here.

Are the jobs shitty? Like salary wise

What areas are more developed/high IQ?

It's comfy. I live in a village up North but I'm live in Mumbai for now. We have many cows, horses and cattle. You gotta be careful while travelling interstate because of the amount of goons on highways but other than that it's mostly chill.

I work in a computers repair shop and go back to home on weekends.

Politics is nasty. Where I live is a Muslim majority area and during Hindu/Muslim festivals it often gets bad with extremists trying to intimidate the other side. Christians are weak so they often get brushed by both sides in the conflict.

Urban India is actually very Muslim because most minorities live concentrated in cities brewing political strife. So people aren't as level headed as they are in rural.

Other than politics, most Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians get along well.

India is the trashiest country outside of Africa

>strife
Where do you live?

Wondering are there whites that live there? Indian anons How often do you see a white person

I wouldn't know from a geographical perspective, but you see an increase in IQ as you climb up the economic/educational ladder. But then again I'm doing my undergraduate degree in computer engineering from a decent college and most of my friends are fairly stupid.

>I live in a village up North but I'm live in Mumbai for now
go back there

Yes, in IT at least, and mech engineering too at least, basically they charge US clients $20-30 an hour(if I'm being liberal with lower end) and pay us scraps - my current salary after 15 months of experience/one raise is $4000 a year(you can count how much that is/hour), on top of that companies that have good culture - that is to say not full blown balls deep retarded, usually get people to stay extra hours in the name of 'we're a family!' and pays them in practically back pats(while the fucko CEO makes stacks).

The worse parts is my company who you would consider in top 10% in terms of having a stress free culture, where the CEO is someone who came from poverty, paid the batch of freshers(new grads) they hired after us the same that we're paid after the raise(reason being people were leaving due to low wages), the then they claim bs like,
>We pay acc to skillll!

I keep telling my fellows to not waste their personal life and stay extra hours for corporate moral-less fuckers, but they being retarded normies with equally stupid idea of 'good and responsible' who think trampling all over their own personal lives is in any way 'being good' - the slave mentality.

Go for masters in a foreign country after.

I once saw a white dude at my work who had come from some foreign company for work reasons I assume.

This should tell you everything you need to know execpt add poo on everything

Attached: 1568109138895m.jpg (918x1024, 127K)

Rundown on the north, east, west, south populations?
North seems to be a war zone in the makngbwith Pakistan.

Anglo/Luso Indians live here. Although they're pretty much integrated into Indian culture but like other Indians practice endogamy so they retain their genetics or whatever. There's also kashmiris and certain Indians from the Himalayas who end up looking white but Im guessing you mean people's of European descent.
>How often do you see a white person
Common in places like old temples, ashrams and touristy sites. It's mostly hippies getting high on weed. There were a few English tourists scouring near our village for ganja.

You can find Americans in places like Bangalore and Delhi due to American companies coming to those places to set up businesses. But Americans come pretty diverse so not all of them are white.

Work for a right wing media organisation here. The average IQ in the office is definitely not much above 100, if that. Boss is a batshit crazy hindutva faggot, thinking of resigning now. Hope someone starts a nuclear war with our haji neighbours so this can all end.

*so I'm thinking of resigning now

North isn't a warzone. But yes, it has Hindu religious extremists and plenty of Muslims. In general, North Indian people are stereotyped as confrontional and unwelcoming. It has a lot to do with their history too of being invaded routinely by foreigners.

South Indians are peaceful and there's far less violence and crime.

East Indians are like Asians, they're, Christian, and love anime and Korean/Japanese stuff. Most Indians genuinely don't see Eastern Indians as their own. They used to often get called "Chini" (Chinese) although that's now considered racist so people don't say that any more. They hate China much more than regular Indians though, because they gotta prove their Indianness all the time since they look like Chinese people.

West India doesn't exist. It's just North India.

>Life here is bad, so I'm going to Canada :)

Lets go be opressed !

I hate India!

My dream girlfriend/wife is an Indian QT who speaks in a broken English/Polish accent. My heart just melts when I look at these cute Pajeetas.. fuckkk ..

Attached: Hot-Punjabi-Indian-Girls.jpg (266x355, 18K)

I hear India's economy is not doing too well nowadays. Is this true? How are Indians coping with the recession?

Indians aren't human they are piece of art. They also rejected Abrahamic shit... how based can they be lool

Attached: 5c0417920f57ecf1f54c464345766e71.jpg (572x809, 95K)

Why aren't these druggie hippies thrown out? Are they just tolerated for the tourist monies?

>Go for masters in a foreign country after.
Nah. I don't really care about money, and life here is much easier.

By north being a warzone he probably meant Kashmir.
>West India doesn't exist. It's just North India.
Nigger you what. Maharashtra and Gujurat are nothing like UP and its neighbours. If anything Maharashtra is closer to the south.

I think you just like the dhood truck user, not sure if that image is shooped though. Them pixels

Based and Pajeetapilled

Attached: a40660f84bc311956d94df9248dc92d9.jpg (540x675, 41K)

I heard that about south india. But east India being Christian and more asian I didn't know that. Isn't Bangladesh in that area too?

>You gotta be careful while travelling interstate because of the amount of goons on highways but other than that it's mostly
Wtf is going in the north? If hy do you guys refuse to be civilized?

yes, many bengalis are basically mix of asians and native tribes over there. Many bengalis end up having Asian features with brown skin

but Bangladesh is separated by East India by a small range of mountains, so when you cross the border between India and Bangladesh, they people end up looking like this.

Attached: images - 2019-09-22T221447.680.jpg (836x367, 92K)

Can't say these yellow tribes are given their fair share though. They live in their reservations but normal Indians coming over there to continue their industrial expansion is hurting their traditional life style. Also, Hindu nationalists increasingly hate them for being Christian.

>Indian diaspora, at 17.5 million, is the largest in the world
>The count of the Indian disapora has increased 10% from 15.9 million in 2015, making it the largest in the world, according to the UN’s International Migrant Stock 2019 released on Wednesday. It now comprises 6.4% of the total global migrant population.
>The ministry also puts the numbers of non resident Indians and people of Indian origin around the world at 31 million.

Flooding a country near you

PERFECT SPECIMEN

Attached: gujarat-gilrs.jpg (300x298, 16K)

Let's move to India, this continent is going to shit anyway

Attached: 879cb8eb88fce2b7cad47bd190d67570.jpg (1080x1350, 256K)

before britain enacted its anti-brahmin laws, alcohol was shunned and cannabis the drug of choice

Attached: śīva bhanga.jpg (1500x2000, 800K)

haha, I'm working on a Rolls-Royce project. I mainly work with Poles but there are also a few Germans, I like everyone very much.

We can go to New Delhi as part of a cultural exchange at work. I would love to but it would be hard to find yourself in such a different culture and in such a different, living environment.
But answering your question - fuck yeah I would love to move to India. Fuck Europe, fuck Europeans. Just let them and roasties die getting genocided by feral Muslims.

Attached: 05524e2cdc9d7cc1248a9b443d80876f.jpg (518x922, 101K)

Based, i liked you too Polanon

Attached: fab331728828cdff0ab452cdbb1fd997.jpg (1067x1600, 221K)

She cute

Attached: 1568437344667.jpg (506x904, 77K)

They hate the missionaries that are destroying the local culture like cancer.

>dhood truck
Kek

Brampton and Surrey is already india, but you have to speak Punjabi

Pakistani here. It's not the same as India but very similar. Corruption is the order of the day, you have to bribe everyone from police to muncipal officers to get the most basic shit done, nothing works especially not the traffic, the infrastructure is abysmal, the pollution is fucking terrible, the greenery non existent, the people are rude, unhygenic and look at you with rapey eyes. Honestly the best thing to happen to me was to leave that shithole. I don't understand how pajeets and pakijeets can defend their countries and feel any pride whatsoever. The subcontinent is a profoundly ugly and disgusting place. The only thing that can MAYBE save that shithole is 500 years of European colonialism and eradicaion of approcimately 60% of the population.

>It's not the same as India but very similar.
FUCK OFF
India is like Norway compared to you pigs.

nice delusions, rajesh. Third worldism is the core of the subcontinent

Canada pls don't accept this faggot

Nope.
Come to Mumbai. I'll show you modern India.

Feroz is that you

>Fuck Europe, fuck Europeans. Just let them and roasties die getting genocided by feral Muslims.
No fucking wonder you guys are getting enriched so hard!

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE KEKS THAT ACTIVELY VOTE FOR THEIR OWN EXTERMINATION

youtube.com/watch?v=PKR9zyVCAjY
>Germans are dying out, we applaud this

>Feroz
No, I'm not a cringey porch monkey of civic nationalists

I'm sure porkland has cities too.

Can an Indian user redpill me on Indian Christians?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE KEKS THAT ACTIVELY VOTE FOR THEIR OWN EXTERMINATION
This is just simply sad.

No shit, all i can waste my life on now is trying to make other peoples life is miserable as possible. That is why i don't care about creating even more rootless, selfhating mutts. I already know how i am going to die too

Attached: saint.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Most of them are quite chill. At least the ones that I know. But some can be overtly butt-hurt evangelical and keep parroting scriptures at ever conversation. They also tend to get offended very easily.

They tend to live in the east and south right?

Yep. I live in the East. North-East to be exact and most of the states here are majority Christians. Although with very low population.

And theyre more related to Chinese and Burmese unlike most Indians

Yes, you can tell them apart from rest of India. They have very distinct mongoloid features.

That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why professional Indian footballer Jeje Lalpekhlua looks like he's Chinese.

Fascinating, tell me more about the average life, are most of people do not know common science,... How do you use them?

They're mostly not really Christians at all desu. I went to a Christian friend's house for Easter or something a few years back and whole they were "praying", they were just sitting traditional Indian bhajans just replacing the "Krishna" or "Ganesha" or whatever with "yesu", which was funny because they obviously didn't understand the sanskrit they were written in, as if they did, they'd know they were calling Jesus fat and misshapen toothed, which is fine for an elephant God, but probably not a very nice thing to say about the Messiah. Most of them also follow Indian stuff like astrology and caste system too, especially in the rural areas, which afaik is very against the core Christian values. I think they're the least redpilled community in India, even counting the Jains

are punjabi jats well liked in india? also, are they a powerful people? Here in canada they do well economically and are capable of a great work ethic (especially among the older generation) but the younger generation REALLY gets drawn toward the gangster lifestyle.

All Indians are welcome here

This. How much ever we hate each other, the fact remains that both countries are terrible third world shitholes. This is why I laugh when some average burger Jow Forumsack starts a thread US collapse after his order gets messed up by a nigger at KFC, man you have no fucking idea what real human misery is like unless you've visited south asia.

I know that this post will poo off a lot of Indians but this is a serious question..
Have you a toilet at home and have you ever shitted on a street?

Im curious if things are really that shitty or if its mostly meming

Historians say Jatts have much higher Steppe admixture compared to other Indians, so they believe they are a result of later Scythian migration waves to India.

They were classified as commoners under the caste system. They lived mostly as farmers and landowners. After Sikhism arrived in the region, many Jatts became Sikhs but retained their ethnic identity.

Jatts became powerful after British rule. British Indian regiments were caste wise segregated and Jatts were taller so they got a massive preference in the armed forces.

Although the British Raj is no more, the Indian army still follows a similar process for recruitment, and thus Jatts dominate the military.

Based.

Too loud and obnoxious imo but tend to be really good at heart. Yeah and the young guys tend to be drawn to the thug lifestyle.

>Have you a toilet at home and have you ever shitted on a street?
Naaah, mate! I work do with shitting in the bush behind my house and then cleaning my ass on some grass. Feels kinda gay but it works.

the ones at and below poverty line shit in the street.
they should be around 15-18%

i have never seen anyone shitting in the street because i live in southern india which is more educated (+indoctrinated) than the north.

disgusting scum like you must be purged

most Indians on Jow Forums live in urban households aka apartments which obviously have toilets.

i come from a village, and yes, there have been times where id to poo in the open (in the forest). but nowadays even my village has a pit with walls around it. It ain't perfect but it's a toilet. You gotta take out the poop and give it to the garbage collectors every month tho so we just pay someone to do it for us.

>i have never seen anyone shitting in the street because i live in southern india which is more educated (+indoctrinated) than the north.
wait what? I always thought the north of india is educated and mostly upper class.

Jatts are huge. Both tall and naturally muscular. I understand why the Brits put them in the military. If they had the brains they could conquer India easily.

kill yourself, poo

>Yes, there have been times where id poo in the open

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Are there still lots of Anglo Indians in Kolkata? My mum is from there and she is half English half Indian. She left lain the 70s and hasn’t been back

no no haha. North indians are proud of their light skin and facial features but they are too violent to be civilized. as a matter of fact, the whiter you get in the subcontinent the more violent the region becomes. Afghans are the whitest people of the subcontinent and their country is a hellhole. I guess it's got to do with the fact that north indian/paki/afghan culture is naturally evolved from constant conquest and subjugation while South India was chill for most of history.

Some villages in India look quite beautiful.
Cold and secluded.
You must hate in Mumbai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_literacy_rate

no. south is significantly more educated.

these guys are north indian

I live in a big city and see homeless people in the roads all the time. I have no idea where they poop (we have no public toilets).

Like always.
youtube.com/watch?v=3W6mDUmPZ0Y
I have no idea how your government functions at all.

Attached: Shitskins.png (629x454, 448K)

I’m not sure about other denominations but the catholic Indians are “pretty catholic” unlike what this user Is talking about. My family are catholic and have been for awhile (traced back pretty far). Not much different from other catholics. It’s like that with other catholic Indians in the West, or at least in my experience, it is. is right though, in that some Christian Indians will still have some of the Hindu traditions which makes no fucking sense

Why you say jains aren't redpilled?
They seem quite similar to buddhists and mostly keep to themselves right?

>I have no idea where they poop (we have no public toilets).
we both know the answer

Attached: 1538757764820.jpg (612x612, 73K)

You have truck drivers that still dress their cars like temples and drive down mountain passes on hashish on the subcontinent.
It's got huge education issues. Just like pakistan I imagine:
youtube.com/watch?v=D-OK7edQzTk

>jains are least redpilled
they literally are the jews of india

yes, I don't like it, Mumbai is overcrowded and dirty but I gotta go where the money is for now.

From my village you can spot a few ice capes of the Himalayas, it always is fun hiking around the area finding old abandoned temples and secluded places. Apparently a few years ago a few Japanese tourists spotted a decaying abandoned temple nearby a hill and it turned to be very old. Now it's a tourist site.

My dad always had this thing for chariot wheels and he wanted to scour around the area to find some ancient chariot wheel. You never know what you can find in those places.

Fuck u Abdul T A you piece of shit. Patans will rape you coward. Hide in your bed room you piece of shit. Your son probably beats the fuck out of u

Don't they use the swastika as a symbol?

Attached: 1566213865058.png (444x512, 220K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_literacy_rate
this looks like the center of India and kashmir is fucked
also witnessed the area called "Lucknow" (I initially read luckcow)

palanpuri jains are literal caste of diamond merchants.

This is true. Lots of Somalis and Nigerians do business in India. They fuck a lot of their women too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation
Just saw this.
lmao what bullshit

I see more turbinators in Canada than I see white folk, and I was in Alberta.