You're not a member of I.N.C.E.L, are you?

you're not a member of I.N.C.E.L, are you?

Attached: 1569142334754.png (821x701, 375K)

>a member of incel

OUR STAND IS CHASTITY!
INCELGRUPPEN, GO!

Man from I.N.C.E.L?

Saw this gay thread yesterday

Attached: WhyCivilizationExists.png (657x705, 316K)

>I.N.C.E.L strikes again
What does this nefarious group’s acronym expand too??!!!

Dumb boomer

Jewish Ways and Means Committee

>NOOOOOOOO ONLY WE CAN EXPLOIT THE DEATH OF CHILDREN FOR POLITICAL GAIN

Attached: 1535329270918.jpg (3032x1753, 2.9M)

cuck from I.N.C.E.L - that's the only explanation for most of you asshats. Worthless fucking cucks, each and every incel.

I am here.
CEO of Volcel

Attached: 1569134593183.png (578x444, 28K)

They are going to reap the whirlwind, whether this was the intended goal or not.

Everything that a man does, he does with the end goal of reproduction. All things that cause a man to go out of his way and do something he did not do before, was ultimately to make himself more attractive to a mate. The drive to reproduce is primal, even in those who don’t think they want to. Because the drive for thisnis ties to sexual desire and satisfaction. Everything done in history has been an elaborate ploy to reproduce (get sexy).

Society is based upon the ability to harness the cooperation and power of men. This was an innovation over the raw and violent competition model where men would kill each other for a single opportunity to breed. The innovation was monogamy and the formalization of it in contract law as marriage. This allowed men, who are aggressive and risk takers, to channel this masculine energy toward a greater good and goal. In order to do so, you had to have the majority of men “buy in” to the program. Otherwise, they would form a competing group and overthrow the entire enterprise. This makes highly polygamous societies highly unstable or requiring that they be small and expel young men. The best model is monogamous society. It harnesses the greatest amount of participation and keeps them invested in the overall goal of society and its aims.
When a man has progeny, he thinks about the future and will protect his society with his life. Those without such bonds tend to care for little else than themselves. So it’s a very stabilizing force. The advent of the nuclear family made sure that a man could only reproduce to the extent that he could care for his young. This has a eugenic effect in that those most capable of caring for many young are usually best fit to add more to the gene pool. (Welfare has destroyed this by allowing the most dysgenic to reproduce en made). But this keeps the costs within a single family unit and it regulates.

What they have done by undermining marriage and monogamy, is kick out from under us the core mechanism that makes society possible. This requires a collapse and reformation or dissolution. The “incel” is the unbridled raw masculine energy that we used to harness for our good, but now we have unleashed it without any love for the enterprise of society, any investment in its future, and a hatred for being left out. When amassed, the incel will create a “horde” like body that will topple and destroy this currently rotten paradigm...all because faggots and degenerates wanted to be animals...and/or because Jews knew this was exactly how you bring a society to its knees.

And it doesn’t even need to be an “incel” uprising that toppled the system. By sheer fact that a large number of the men are checked out, who is going to defend it from outside invasion? Who is invested enough to want to die for it? We have a soft invasion going on right now and no one even cares except a small number of forward thinking people.

The others will indeed fight for their lifestyle, but to the death? Doubtful for most. These are the people that worship being single or having no children. Their belly is their god and they just want to have the most comfortable life possible. They are peak selfishness. When a man with a family fights a war, he is fighting for more than himself. He may not want to die, but he will risk it because he knows his sacrifice is for the survival and thriving of his line. He will die to defend it. For these others, their own lives are the most important thing to them. They aren’t going to risk it. They would willingly surrender because their own life is the most important thing to them. This has led to the complete destabilization of this society by forces either inside or out. It is inevitable that it falls. We only hope there are those who ride the tiger to be there to pick up the pieces and assemble them correctly rather than some other evil force that will make it even worse.

>Member of Incel
There's something fantastically funny about this

Attached: kek.gif (217x199, 555K)

based and wizardpilled

>I.N.C.E.L
Tell me, what does that stands for?

Impotent
Negros
Cannot
Expect
Losses

truly based user

Cooming!

Ironic Nu-Jow Forums Council of Electoral Liberation.

All the members of INCEL showed up in that picture to answer for their crimes.

>member of Incel

Attached: 1549408105540.jpg (572x690, 296K)

Are I.N.C.E.L aligned with the alt-right nazis?

Israeli Network to Counter Extremist Lies

>oui, deploy ze INCEL operatives

Attached: BOG.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Agents of I.N.C.E.L. this is commander NOFAP with an urgent message. The United States has government has caught wind of our plan. All teams are greenlight to initiate operation ROASTIE, I repeat, the day of judgement is at hand operation ROASTIE is greenlight.

Godspeed agents, the day of the Supreme gentlemen is at hand.

Will the Trump Administration and Congress finally go after Sam Hyde's Incel Caliphate?