Aren't you Shia not ashamed of this pathetic and recycled argument?

Wa Alaikum As'salam

The Shia keep on claiming when we say what justification they have for crying for Imam Hussein. They say "But but Prophet Yaqub. He cried for his son Yusuf for many years until he went blind! Although Yusuf was not killed. His family was not massacred. He did not die thirsty. And he was not beheaded!"

My respond

Yaqub didn't ritualised his sorrow like YOU SHIA DO. PERIOD.

Did Yaqub or any Prophet perform annually planned mourning rituals for ANYBODY? NO!

Did our Prophet (s) who cried when he was informed of his beloved uncle Hamza's death turned that tragedy into an anually planned mourning ceremony? NO!

Did our Prophet (s) who cried when he was informed by an angel (Sunni reliable Hadith) of the future martyrdom of his beloved grandson (Husayn) turned that tragedy into an annual self-flagellation carnival where drums, trumpets and other 'mourning' instruments are played?

You have no monopoly on our master al-Husayn (r) and your justification for your annual mourning processions that are excessive in nature are not a sign for your love of al-Husayn but a testimony that you have violated the Shari'ah of his grandfather (s).

AS always the Shia bringing such pathetic argument even a child can deconstruct it.

Attached: 300px-Khalidbinwalid.png (300x304, 48K)

Attached: 1516999788920.jpg (960x634, 103K)

Who the fuck cares about this pathetic goatfucking rambling, you literal sandniggers
Go to one of your sheep herding forums and discuss this somewhere else

Khalid bin waleed killed malik bin nwirah someone who prophet pbuh said he is in heaven and then commit adultery with his wife even omar wanted to kill him. Khalid bin waleed never killed a single mushrik lmao. As for Ashura we have our sources that are from prophet pbuh household.

No Sunni would ramble like that.
You're one of the following: a kike or a kike puppet.

Fuck your entire fucking life.

Attached: 10Years.png (546x640, 651K)

Don't presume to know what all Sunni's will do you filthy alawite

I’m a Latter Day Saint

>666
okay Mohammed
you know what Shia islam is really about?
the blood
Persian blood
Persian blood > Arab blood

Lebanon has 100,000 Alawites according to wikipedia

Kike puppet confirmed, go drink Jew semen and choke on it.
There is literally nothing to gain from what you are doing, only the kikes benefit from this bullshit.

Aren't muslims ashamed that they are going to hell, and that they want to take everyone they know there?

It does keep me up at night ngl.

Persians got buttraped by Arabs so bad they had to invent an entire religion just as a mechanism to COPE

Oh there are different Islamic believe systems? This is very interesting
said noone ever. Go die in a fire kebab nigger

no, they invented Shia when they no longer could afford kike-level tributary (taxes)
We're the land of Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism, Mithras
very different than the animal sacrifice cults of Arabs and other Semites.

Random question, is there any point in studying Modern Standard Arabic? Do people actually speak it? Are there movies/tv ect which are init? (I noticed that duolingo now teaches it).

I'm an Iranian Sunni and i know your deviant Shi'ism inside out and the corruption is causes within Ummah. Keep seething faggot

Lol the only Jew puppet are the Shia. You are the enemy of al-Islam. Go worship your 12th Imam you smelly kuffar

Nah they just couldn't COPE
>Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism, Mithras
Nice extinct 'religions' you got there friend, remind me again why it is called the "islamic" Republic of Iran that allows trannyism, animal fucking and pleasure marriage (literal cuckoldry)

blahblahblah
kikekikekike
muh 6 million
muh divide and conquer

I don't know shit about Islam
Iranian Sunni? From which province?

everyone here is just jealous that Hitler and Reza Shah were BFFs

If I could be given the job of personally slitting in the throat of every single one of you shitskin goatfuckers I'd probably put in so much overtime that it would be illegal for me to work so hard. Words cannot describe how much I want to kill you all, and not only that but kill you painfully. Mark my fucking words, within 2 decades the war will be on again and I will personally make it my life's mission to exterminate you subhumans like the vermin you are. I'll be using fucking explosives made from your own corpses to kill more of you. I'll drown your hildren in pools of your own blood. When people say words like "genocide" they're not going to think of kike fairy tales, they're going to think of the hell on Earth I brought against your kind.
Fuck you.

>flag
>Wa Alaikum As'salam

Stopped reading after this

I was born in UK but parents from Iran. I'm an ex shia. I have a Youtube channel refuting all Shia arguments if you are interested

cry out to Jesus Christ to redeem you and keep you where he is in heaven ... He is God the Most High come to Earth in flesh which he gave to be tortured and put to death as perfect fulfillment of the guilt of the sin of mankind.. all who come to Him will be saved.

ah okay. i'm not really interested in Islam but I was wondering if you were an ethnic minority from Iran or a convert
are there a lot of Muslim Iranians in UK? I've only ever met Baha'i and Mizrahi Jews.... similar in parts of LA (Beverly Hills)