Ethnostate is good

>Ethnostate is good

oh wow, really?

Pic related

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

I'll bite, faggot. I lived in Japan for a couple years. It's neater, cleaner, quieter, and more efficient than any mixed society. Crime is low, except for nigerians, koreans, chinks, and American servicemen and english teachers. They've automated their way to not having to worry about the population collapse as much, and a bit of shrinkage will help them. Smalltown countryside Japan is peaceful and nice as fuck. Being a roundeye there isn't so bad, you catch a bit of disdain, but they're polite about it.

Attached: 1568508892070.jpg (2048x1365, 714K)

Attached: 1569161943078.jpg (1080x600, 101K)

This post makes sense if you read it as a conversation between 2 people.

Doing way better than Muttmerica nigger.

Attached: B72EC2E8-B37D-44C2-BED2-637145752D90.jpg (1122x2208, 476K)

Aren't 90% of apartments closed off from foreigners and rented only to Japanese and racism rampant if you're a foreigner and actually try and integrate? I'm not complaining Japan is literally the perfect ethno state.

Pic related. It's an ethnostate and it's beautiful.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

>Aren't 90% of apartments closed off from foreigners and rented only to Japanese
No, if you have the money to afford it, generally they’re not going to tell you to fuck off unless you’re black. Koreans and Chinese albeit being hated, are seen as more trustworthy than niggers. (they pay their rent on time)

>racism rampant if you're a foreigner and actually try and integrate?
Yes. White guys have it 40x easier though than every other race though when it comes to integrating. Not saying it’s easy though by any means.
Fuck off chink nigger.

Lol there are at least 50 nationalities living in China

Attached: 1569145977143.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

What the fuck am I looking at?

>Aren't 90% of apartments closed off from foreigners and rented only to Japanese
Yes, landlords will only rent to Japanese. It's gotten better, and there are more companies who are helping with this, but many Japanese will not rent to foreigners.

gaijins are cattle

DELETE THIS THEY ARE ALL HAN CHINESE THE GOVERNMENT SAYS SO

Yeah, so? That doesn't refute anything whatsoever.

I miss living in Japan, cozy as fuck and the food is godly.

Yes it does.
How the fuck is it an ethnostate if they aren't ethnically homogeneous?

>Japan is bad!
lol

do you know they have a fair amount of niggers and sandniggers?

Why did you leave japan then?