How are you preparing for the Indian century?

Attached: SUPERPOWER.jpg (1088x1257, 480K)

started shitting outside

its raining here and probably gonna flood tomorrow for the third time...

Selling all of my toilet paper stocks and buying stocks of companies that make pressure-washers and hoses.

Attached: 9i7b91908713523.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Every white country needs to completely end all immigration except spousal. Force India to invade central Africa and get the popcorn ready.

Honestly I'm not worried about Indians. They are nothing like Muslims. I'd take in 10k Indians over one nasty Muslim.

I will laugh when europe gets bombed with shitting on the streets and in cafeshops

(((Experts))) looking for excuses to import more shitskins again.

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1567914638415.jpg (512x288, 51K)

I’m gonna start my own telemarketing scam company, we gunna be rich boys! Who’s with me?

you'd take everything if you had the opportunity.

Ill get rich by renting property to them.
I already have one paid fully and im only 33.

>Indians are nothing like Muslims
You probably don’t know about the rape epidemic in India
German women are gonna get raped no matter what religion the shitskin has

Also for excuses to for (((corporations))) to privatize all the water for their benevolent distribution and pricing for international water market. Nestle kikes have already tried to shill for it.

Pajeet, I have a secret mission to you, go to europe, and start SSSShhhiiitiing on the streets there. soon, you and I will control europe with all our shit-golem servants.

true i have a german gf

No meme. I have a Bavarian GF. She comes from a town in pic related but I wont say which one. Its a small place.

Attached: see.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

I ll be down.
Indians are cool.
Just no fucking more people from Africa.
We already have enough.

She took the scheisse fetish too far.

Attached: beach POO.webm (1280x720, 831K)

This will be fixed in the upcoming paki india war with 20 million dead.
Modi is trying to unkike the rivers

Attached: modi.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

>20 million
*120 million dead

Attached: Modi.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

europe gonna get Indianized. don't worry we will replace your Semitic culture with pure Aryan culture.

European women will become trad Aryan waifus you Alt-righters were jerking off so much to.

also, no caste mixing. Anglos with Meds? Meds with Slavs? Slavs with Nords? Unacceptable!

Attached: hollywood-actress-elizabeth-hurley-saree-pictures.jpg (399x600, 133K)

>Indians are cool.

You have to go back smelly street shitter

The Apoocalypse

prepare your streets.... for the fecal plague is coming.

she looks really pretty ngl

EUROPE GET YOUR POO SHOLVES READY!!!!!

1)Lmao it won't happen

2)Indian migrants have a good reputation.Also India acknowledge and support Europe nationalist.

3)Average Indian would side with whites over Muslims and Blacks.That shud be good enough

Is ur country full of shit?Cuz isn't Indian like 40% in Dubai?

It's not good enough.its irellevant who they side with because they shouldn't be there

Isn't India literally near an ocean?

And they also have the Himalayas up north.

inb4 Europeans must stop drinking water or we are responsible for Pajeetoids invading our countries

this terrifies the christkike

A sourceless screen grab posted anonymously.

Well, that's all the proof *I* need!

Attached: eyebrow.jpg (1125x1008, 152K)

>pajeetoids running out of water and running after water tanks few months ago
>pajeetoids still breeding like rats
>pajeetoids still largest infestation to the world
>hurr durr water migrants? impossiburu!

It's 2 fucked up states in the north

india has the worlds largest aquifers... it will be the last place on earth to run out of water.

>there is fuckton of indians coming to EU
>they shit on the streets
>without a toilet
NOOOOOOOO

Symptom of the impending pole flip. Their Monsoon is shifting eastward...last time is happened back in the 1600's millions died

Attached: 1529947547764.png (719x1080, 1.15M)

I'm reading this with indian accent, thank you Parnjeet, dont ruin my kompukter with virusesss

Attached: 5d52b0cfdda4c87e088b4650.jpg (980x551, 133K)

What makes you think we even have that amount of water ? Even Poland is getting drought and we will definitely will not let you have it

there are already white Hindus who only marry other white Hindus, most ISKCON Hare Krishna converts but there are.
their women stay at home and raise their children while they work as tailors, or farmers. It was actually baffling seeing a white woman dress up in traditional Hindu garb and her husband (who was also originally from England, his grandfather was a colonial government officer) work as a tailor somewhere in the middle of the foothills of the Himalaya. Guy did pretty good job though, I had my clothes stictched multiple times from him. I once tried to tip him but he declined and quoted a verse from the Gita that money not earned by work is stealing. Definitely very based.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x200, 1.63M)