Have you ever noticed that Holocaust tattoo numbers are all 5 digits long?

Have you ever noticed that Holocaust tattoo numbers are all 5 digits long?

Attached: IMG_20190922_175012_132.jpg (730x930, 125K)

That’s 6 digits retard

5-6*

yes thats 10^5 different inmates in each facility, go on

>there was a single camp inside entire III Reich

Attached: 1552211547427.jpg (2048x1536, 217K)

make that 10^6 per facility

>per facility
Wrong

>per facility
what is the use of serial numbers per facility? fucking idiot

They were all card carrying members of the Communist party. No extermination camps (beyond those who were executed for treasonous acts and murder) No Gas Chambers. Yes, the NAZI used slave labor during ww2, so did the US.

>yfw they were tattooed in case they escaped, but German*ids can't into bookkeeping
lol

We should all get one then when people ask about it start dropping bombs.
>I survived the masturbation machine 60 times
>I watched as my family was killed by the eagles and bears
>I had to run across the razor floor every day to get to the showers
>The line to the holocoaster was so long I one got to ride it once.
etc

anyone notice how many "survivors" have tattoos in the hundred thousand range. when there were supposedly millions of jews killed.
Like "oh i'm holocaust survivor 125000" and "i survived the holocaust because nazees ran out of gas."
like you were one of the first people caught and nazis supposedly just ran out of resources dead at the start of the war?
fucking please.
If there was going to be a holocaust survivor it would be around 5,999,999 near the end of the war.

Yet you never see this shit.
Fake fucking tattoos.
Not to mention branding is a much more legitimate form of processing since you can easily switch out numbers on an iron, keep it uniformed, and there would still be evidence today of a branding iron from 1940s era.

Tattoos also wear away slowly by decade.
Ink to skin transmission was horrible in the early 1900s.
If I got a tattoo in 1930-1940 by the time I was in the 1960s-1970s my tattoo would mostly be illegible.
Meaning most these people probably got these tattoos in Israel entire decades later.

Once again tattoo ink to skin transmission was horrible.
Your tattoo would be lucky to show twenty years later let alone a hundred years later.

Let's face the facts.
These tattoos are fake and were not done by Nazis.

keeping track of the inmates in said facility

>be a jew
>get sent to holocaust camp
>waiting in line at the admission
>guy in front of you is 999,999 and getting his entry stamp
>guard turns to you and says "sorry, he's the last one, we ran out of numbers"
>mfw

Attached: 70279_v9_ba (1).jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

they were are killed thats why you dont see the numbers

kek

They should have used qr codes desu

>keeping track of people we're about to kill

seems useful. did they just want to get to an accurate - exact, 6,000,000?

stop noticing things, it's antisemitic to ask questions

kys lying kike

>Germans wanted to kill all jews
>that's why they put tattoos on their arms because ????
>they even were nice about it and put where it's easy to hide and not on their forehead which would make the most sense to quickly identify people who were going to be killed anyway in a few days
This is one of the weirdest things about the holohoax. You'd think the insane kikes would want to play victim 24/7 and tattoo a big ''KILL THIS KIKE - signed Adolf Hitler'' on their forehead

six million died, believe the accounts of the six million survivors. stop asking questions oy vey

>5 digits
>posts holocaust survivors with 6 digit tats.

Bruh.......

Attached: A smoothie.jpg (1064x1354, 636K)

Imagine believing this.

of course its useful, its like having IDs in modern countries. its unique within a country, but not across all countries.
or like when you take a ticket in a store. it keeps track of you within that store, but its not unique across stores.
its very simple, and yes, useful.

if they just wanted to kill them efficiently they would have just sealed them in the boxcars and suffocated them, dumping them in mass graves. bringing them to camps clearly shows they did not intend to exterminate them

The tiniest little mohawk.

When you take your dog to the veterinarian to have him gassed does the veterinarian tattoo him before the procedure?

Did you know the numbers were an idea that came from IBM as they created the system to track and process them all?

>they were all killed
No they weren't.

Number processing starts at 1 and goes up exponentially.

A man with 300000 tattooed on him would have been processed months if not years before a man with 1000000 tattooed on him.
There would also be no way that such a man would survive if Nazis were actually "killing" jews.

First in first out motherfucker.
You're still not explaining how Nazis also magically created tattoo ink that was inexpensive and last fifty decades longer than even current tattoo ink standards. While defying the scientific laws behind skin replication.

Either way, that still implies that the total number of prisoners in their system was under a million.

Ask IBM they were the ones that design the prisoner processing system.

>not having computers for said database
>keeping 6 gorillion people's paperwork with separate and unique IDs to each facility
simple but its not useful in the grand scheme. it would have been far too complicated to actually 'use' if that were the case

stop with the common sense goy, take your vaccines

OY VEY THE NAZIS SHOVED WOOD UP MY ASS AND MASTURBATED BY BROTHER TO DEATH

Attached: 1501635351676.png (1268x4500, 868K)

and yet it it still doesn't add up to a million

and what use would that be?
there is no reason to synchronize the numbers across facilities. certainly not for counting, as for counting you'd only need the last one in each facility for each facility and then sum them together.

Holy fuck. Based comment of the year

Die in a fire, shlomo.

>not having computers for said database
what is the Hollerith?
Oh right, it's the census mainframe that kept track of all the prisoners in the labor camps. The company would later become International Business Machines or IBM for short

Attached: Hollerith Bunker - IBM ww2.png (308x296, 141K)

The nazis might have just recycled the numbers since obviously the Jews didn't stick around for long in the camps. People get and tattooed, showering happens and new batch comes in.

if there's no reason to synchronize those numbers then they are meaningless user. anyone can tattoo anything on themselves and make up a story about it.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

he has a point of course. a well documented fact is that inmates new to the facility whom were not meant to be kept alive at that point in time, were indeed not marked. the rest were marked.
oh but thats easy this gives you all the information you might need, without the (very difficult) task of synchronizing across facilities.

If each jew was given a tattoo serial number, shouldn't there be records resolving each number to a name or something?

Plenty of prisoners got moved between camps. Did they get new brands with new inmate numbers each time? I've never seen someone with two or three brands on his arm.

Attached: 1569162583436.jpg (1500x1385, 150K)

Kek

>they give the info but you have to somehow find the documents that relate to that prisoner at the specific facility to get information
>a horribly inefficient process to the GODLIKE EFFICIENT GERMONEYS
>germs were inefficient and had retarded practices when it helps the narrative
>and were able to cremate 6 gorillion humans in a year and a half due to their SUPER EFFICIENT PROCESS unlike anything the world has seen even today

>magic tattoo ink
This is a new one for me.
QRD requested.

Non sequitur

Attached: 5.jpg (782x810, 146K)

You are a fucking retard
>wahh wah there's no possible way tattoos, which have been around for centuries, could ever have worked
>the numbers dont count up to six million!! Therefore le holohjoax never happened
Fucking idiot

Do any of you care or do you just look for reasons to hate jews and glorify and justify your heroes the Nazis.. Who gives a shit about the tattoos
Maybe ever think for a second that the actual consequences of the holocaust culminated over time and didn't begin explicitly as a genocide machine
Yes there were various ghettos and work camps, ultimately there were some death camps

Every day its the same fucking thread. Wah wah jews made up the holocaust and are the cause of every single thing wrong in my life
Pathetic morons

Well apparently at least one person avoided death at multiple camps (like 5 times?) and was moved to another camp ....surely they'd need a new number at each camp or risk being a duplicate.

>they give the info but you have to somehow find the documents that relate to that prisoner at the specific facility to get information
why do this?
did they even do it?
proof

>t. schizo incel
show an order to commit genocide made by the germans, just one
take your meds

>Death camp survivors
Three words that bring the entire holohoax to it's knees.

Attached: holocoaster second edition.webm (800x400, 381K)

perhaps he's wondering why someone would tattoo a man, before throwing him in a gas chamber

Attached: bane.jpg (709x528, 130K)

Did you just finish Schindlers list, redditor?

i don't know how they managed it, but generally speaking that is not a problem. you'd just have to add a unique digit for every camp. first camp adds a number, the second adds A, the second B, and so on. the order of the letters combined with having each facility give a unique number ensures the string is unique, globally. though, as i said, i dont know if they did it. but as you can see its a non issue.

thats the case you have presented user. if you're asking yourself for proof then idk what to tell you

Members of Project Auschwitz have no name. Through his death, he had a name. His name is 232443. His body was buried in the back of the Paper Street House.

My Holocaust Tattoo was the name of my indie band back in the 90s. We were really good and had a big fanbase in fairfield county and westchester

Masturbation machine?

What comes after 999999?

>who gives a shit about the tattoos, goyim!
>who gives a shit about the Olympic sized pools, goyim!
>who cares about the rabbit breeding program in Auschwitz, goyim!
>who cares about the free dental in these "death camps" goyim!
>who cares about the fake masturbation machines, goyim!
>who cares about the soccer teams in Auschwitz, goyim!

Attached: 1569092632908.png (1713x1109, 2.01M)

i did not. at no point did i claim the numbers were used to link to additional information.

you add a digit

see
You're trying to make a case for the numbers being relevant in this entire thread while simultaneously stating you dont know anything about them and offering random theories on what they could be; all while then claiming that they purport no information.

Wat.

Yes, yes good work schlomo! These Nazis are just stupid! Good goi!

Yeah things seemed to have really ramped up after the commies took the "death camps". Big brained post.

Attached: 1560752603092.jpg (700x700, 124K)

In case they... escaped? fucking moron, go on

How does it feel to dedicate your life to lies?

Uh oh class retard alert

those are two different answers, for two different questions.
and they hold.
im not telling a story here. im just using real common sense to debunk "common sense". if you have a claim state it and ill see what i can do but otherwise theres nothing i have to say to you.

How did they train all of the tattoo artists to have exactly the same font? (well apart from the bottom right guy)

I hate liars whoever they are.
Lying is easy, especially when you can gain fame and sympathy from people.
If someone can onto my moms house and shot my sister or nephew and my mom tried to claim he raped her too I would call her out on it.
Fuck liars.

you haven't read that one before?!
someone post the pic because its a kino moment in ""history"".

*non retarded post incoming* im pretty sure they only did the number tattoos at auschwitz, famously based on IBM serial number technology. people with number tattoos were probably a minority of holocaust victims. youd realize this is you actually learn abt the holocaust instead of focusing on disproving hyperfantastical stories found in obscure holocaust memoirs.

Funny how they never taught us this in holocaust class.

Attached: 65702385.jpg (900x447, 62K)

Uh oh found the jew.

Yet another low effort slide by an uneducated nigger. Well done.

here's a good example of relying on ridiculous schizo memoirs about masturbation machines. nobody in the regular world has ever heard of that shit or thinks of that as a famous part of the holocaust. its like saying i read somewhere that neil armstrong had sex with a bear on the moon, therefore the moon landing was fake bc theres no way he had sex with a bear up there. hopefully this post reaches some non retarded eyes but i know it won't lol

what's the highest number recorded?

They did have computers. IBM still has the data - which they have flatly refused to release.

i never had a "holocaust class" history education is fucking abysmal in general. you probably didnt know about the 11 million germans that were forced out of the former german territories (largest forced migration in euro history), but maybe you did bc ur on this site. either way try to learn actual history instead of arguing for purely emotional reasons

The only person I know who cites exclusively war time documentation is called a schizo, so whatever lmao

Attached: nice try kikes.jpg (194x260, 10K)

oh boy, you're in for a treat

get ready to get redpilled hard

Attached: 1552176329970.png (860x715, 524K)

But what about muh holocaust shekels? All 347 of my immediate family, including my parents, were gassed at Auschitz, but I'm still a survivor, born in 1967.

/thread

The thing is, the Jews admitted that they were regularly transferred between facilities. Some of them went to half a dozen different camps. So the tattoos had to be unique or they were useless.

you need to be a real retard to deny that the Holocaust happened

They had numerous camps with different intake numbers you fucking retard italian.

>being this mad that I pointed out a huge flaw in a holocaust hoax

stolen soul is literally a shitpost ya dummy

>t. low IQ schizo incel
doesn't add up to a million

Attached: Ay tone - maf problem.png (1800x1200, 3.62M)

Only people in Auschwitz got tats. Prisoners enfreed in other camps were in Auschwitz at some point. It is said that around 1,3 million died in Auschwitz. People that arived dead at Auschwitz weren't tattooed.
The highest number for tats was 450,099 or something. There was a legit newspaper article about it shared in some AfD thread last month.

I was just looking at the IBM Holocaust book again and while I used to believe it I am really not sure anymore. Did they use IBM punch cards? Sure, but for one thing he claims Treblinka was a gas-on-arrival extermination only camp, which is a controversial claim, at least on Jow Forums.