Brit/pol/ SuperGrass Edition

>Corbyn 'ready to resign' claims shadow cabinet member, as Labour Party descends into chaos.
express.co.uk/news/uk/1181076/Labour-Party-news-Jeremy-Corbyn-resign-no-deal-Brexit-shadow-cabinet-Emily-Thornberry
>EU officials dismiss Boris Johnson's Brexit plans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7487833/EU-dismisses-Boris-Johnsons-Brexit-plans-got-ground.html
>Jeremy Corbyn announces plans for a second Brexit referendum in June next year
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-announces-plans-second-20139636
>Psycho seagull leaves defenceless granny with bloody lip after dive-bombing for her butty
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/psycho-seagull-leaves-defenceless-granny-20051241
>Newton Abbot hit by multiple binfires
devonlive.com/news/devon-news/someone-going-around-setting-fire-3329232
>Why Morrissey should be Brexit Britain’s Eurovision entry
scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/why-morrissey-should-be-brexit-britain-s-eurovision-entry-martyn-mclaughlin-1-5006081

Attached: supergrass.gif (800x527, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Kl-kDJ2Qh4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490415/Children-young-SIX-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bR8FsZ9xn-w
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r
twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1175795791480393728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

>SUM PEEPO CAN'T READ DAT
fucking state

Attached: 1568472340309.jpg (340x314, 79K)

third for anglo-iberian hybrids

Attached: 1566396916124.jpg (1333x1681, 293K)

>he sticks his gut on this poor lad's head and makes him suck on his sweaty kike cock

Attached: fry 2.jpg (634x733, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Kl-kDJ2Qh4

>Oh gosh, poz parties...

>no user you're being paranoid, there isn't a slippery slope leading to paedophilia being legalised...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490415/Children-young-SIX-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html

Attached: kids being taught to wank.png (651x700, 85K)

Attached: David.png (768x1366, 23K)

Stephen Fry is making him fat.

>Now look at Spanish colonies now, imagine if conquistadors could have kept it in their pants the world would have been a much nicer place
Why didn't they just bring their Spanish gfs to the new colonies?

>tfw no Spanish gf
>tfw no Iberian milkers

Not thank you, don’t want to get duped like nick clegg

he's been getting lessons

Attached: 1562521556595.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

Friendly reminder that Labour is just a few marginals away from governing.

More blacks
More Pakistanis
More LGBTQIA+
More BMEs
More women in power
More EU
More

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1536687279538.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Conquistadors were effectively expeditions, not settled colonial efforts like usa or canada. Women werent brought and those men that stayed became the elite and often took native wives. I think theres more detailed explanation but thats what I remember reading

How can you be this bad

Attached: 1569162435785.png (2236x1356, 1.31M)

Gotta go fast

Fry so obviously deserves gunishment

CHAOS AT THE CONFERENCE

DIS PARDEE NEED DU B MORE DEHMOGRATISZED

Attached: 1541332949242.png (1440x1116, 415K)

>Why didn't they just bring their Spanish gfs to the new colonies?
back then the trip was almost certainly fatal. It was like a get rich quick scheme but you had 95% chance of dying. Our european men, many of which lived in poverty, sacrificed years of their life at see to bring back spices and gold they could make a fortune off of but the chances of dying were incredibly high. this is how our empired were formed.

Not any more mate. Lib Dems are shoving it right up them in London and the student cities, and they have no way to get a majority while the SNP are still going strong

I saw Jo Swinson at a Tescos yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a dick and bother her and ask for a photo or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff at the till I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Jo stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: milky Jo.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Sickening

Attached: 1491492477056.png (1149x722, 56K)

Anglos are Scum

watching this live was a chortle

Hehehehe

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-22 17-09-17.png (954x631, 345K)

If the Indians where just left alone it they would just be harmlessly living in the jungle like they always have rather than being a giant Endless favela like Mexico or Brazil

Bit rich coming from you

Attached: JewsMedMigrant.png (584x573, 250K)

Attached: fry 3.png (1476x1188, 74K)

THE CHAT IS OPEN FOR THIS ONE LADS

IT'S THE OFFICIAL LABOUR ONE

Maybe you're right. people call the british empire racist but sometimes i get the impression we overestimated the potential for civilisation in countries like india and africa

Yeah but we've got more money than you

I am going to heaven!!!

>tfw you will never stalk a ginger girl

S O O N

Attached: dragon_energy.png (600x892, 754K)

why don't you guys meet up? I would even fly out to meet you if you did

national treasure

wen yew yewmanz gonna delivurh breggzit? we alreadeh left the galactic federeeetion free deehs avtuh the vuuht. bastids.

Attached: norf grey.png (579x536, 21K)

Rhodesia was nicer than any South American shithole for both the whites and the blacks , we just needed keep the niggers in line and not be softie pansies

Hello tonibler

no you wouldn't
and that's always a bad idea

Why the fuck would i ever want to be in the same place as eddie, pube, mair, lil c etc? Be like a rampton reunion.

Which one of you fuckers is NORFBOY?

Post more.

>Gone to the cack office

Attached: NorfReadTheSign.png (2950x1411, 2.27M)

yeah but it inevitably ends badly. just as in rhodesia and south africa you're condemning yourself to getting fucked in the future

CACK

jews still haven't finished with their revenge on Germany yet, remember when they tried to poison Berlin's water supply a few years after the war.

Attached: 1518823003407.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

Farage is funny and good for getting us out the eu but at the end of the day he’s effectively a thatcherite, dont pin that much hope on him

>Actually seething over cack

Hope someone will 'remind' them of the rape gangs they allowed.

Rhodesia ended badly because of the actions of white leftists and short sighted south Africans

>muh cack

I totally would mate, it would be fucking awesome. I could meet my brothers from another mother

rare and rude

Attached: 1568302871262.jpg (819x546, 305K)

we could fuck em and video it
who do you think is the biggest bitch?

he cute

Attached: erw.png (1255x680, 323K)

it ended badly because
>native population rightly felt like it was their land
>lost international support

Rhodesia ended badly cos the soviets and chicoms backing the commie insurents learnt the lessons of vietnam: wars arent won on the battlefield any more, rather in the foreign press and uni classrooms.

>NHS is dogshit
>LET'S COPY THE SAME MODEL FOR THE EDUCATION SYSTEM

Fuck's sake

I remember earlier they were wanting a gREEEEEn NHS

Is that a rented flat?

Attached: 12.png (750x683, 204K)

>parade of retards
Quite enjoyable haven’t laughed this hard in ages

Pube, no doubt. Just dont let tedposter get you to take any parcels to the post office for him.

>native population
what native population?

Rare.

Attached: f5f5ee58b2e825edde2481637f058e6886bd8638f0082a919c5b7ba2374b6b79_1.jpg (1637x820, 105K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r

to rhodesia

twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1175795791480393728

Boomer women everywhere, shock horror

What they gonna do, turn everyone they kill off due to negligence into mulch instead of incinerating them?

Watching the footy through streaming lads, it’s on an American channel.
>advert every 5 minutes
>all of them have mixed race families
>all of them showing men as idiots
>all of them showing women as smart and quirky
The memes are real

Attached: 0D4E13FE-CDD8-4139-8690-E71BD9460B81.jpg (688x578, 70K)

>their land

No it fucking wasnt, the bantu drove the previous tribes, the khoisan off, slaughtered them. And the pop of rhodesia went up hugely during its lifetime as blacks immigrated because of the plentiful food and work.

Did anyone save Eddie's old vocaroos when he was hammered in the kia?

Labour is all about centralizing everything, it baffles my mind how Labour voters can't see that they're are handing everything into the hands of the few.

Thought provoking

>Watching sports

you deserve it desu

Green nhs could work, just day of the pillow everyone above 70, thats where a significant about of expenditure goes. Kills two birds with one stone.

This

>the government are responsible for austerity
>power to the people
>meanwhile lets have a government that will handle everything

I wouldn't bother enquiring - extensive building work going on next door.

drop subtle redpills

Useful idiots i suppose. Thats what left wing organisations do, unprecedented power granted upwards

Who the fuck needs to taught how to wank?

>Implying they don't do that already

I look forward to dying in the back of an ambulance which has been limited to 30mph for emissions purposes.

Attached: 1568600038800.png (933x686, 755K)

i thought there weren't really any though, bantus moved in from surrounding areas to trade with the huwhites then REEed about it decades later
correct me if wrong though

Oh my

DUDE BLACK COCK LMAO

>bantu
>native
lmao

What the fuck is this spaghetti spiller talking about?

kek then they use your dead as renewable energy

Lol no they dont, wish they did mate

What did David lammy say about white people

Oof me arse

we were told in brief vague detail about wanking and that it was 'normal' in around year 5, is it just me? this sounds a bit more explicit and advisory though

its like if france were to hypothetically one day in an alternative universe be overrun by niggers and we decided to cleanse the land

is that a joke

sorry lad my cock is too big

These cunts are somehow more of a disorganised shitshow than the DSA rabble in the States