Only nordics are European

>only nordics are European
>Odin is a placenta
>ice age will kill Southern Europeans
>Otzi was an immigrant because he had brown eyes
What's his problem?

Attached: varg.png (640x360, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: image.jpg (938x847, 292K)

He's just deranged, don't mind him.

>>ice age will kill Southern Europeans
now that really bogs my mind why does he believe in that?
and why does he claim everything that goes agaisnt what he say as lie or unnecessary (ex: dna tests, haplogroups)

varg is a meme, the only question I have is why christians are so obsessed with this guy

Attached: 1558273952172.jpg (474x542, 50K)

He's a funny distraction that occasionally makes a salient point.
Pay him no heed.

They know that deep inside that he is correct.

>Odin is a placenta
I used to think YGDRSL was a placenta, lol

although an Ice age that swept over europe to the med would be pretty based.

He lost his soul when he murdered someone, and now he can't get over it.

nords have the same brain capacity of the human sub species africanus
the cold climate they live in lowers the blood flow to vital areas of their body, one including the brain, they have lower IQ than real whites

>What's his problem?
Not taking the prescribed meds

I am a pagan and I dont even think he s correct, he makes up a lot of stuff

he says some correct things, not all

but he s completely harmless and a meme, I dont get why christians SEETHE this much even at a mention of him

its like they cant even sleep thinking of this guy lmao

Attached: 1560773297051.png (1041x841, 777K)

not really christian but it really bogs my mind how his fan just take everything he say as correct and I also like to see meds seething when varg actvely mocks and steal meds achievements

He doesn’t understand genetics

Someone should let him know that the mediterranean was never covered in ice sheets during the last Ice age.

Somehow should let him know that the OCA2 and HERC2 mutations are more recent than the PIE migrations and come from a single ancestor in the caucasus region. He effectively asserts that his entire genotype sprouted into existence and developed the alleles in a fit of divergent evolution.

Someone should let him know his ancestors did not develop a written language until the 11th century CE, don't get me started on agriculture, irrigation, sanitation.

Finally, someone should let him know that their people had been the laughing-stock of the world for the majority of their existence. Herodotus, Strabo, Julius, Antigonos, Pyrrhus, Marcus Cornelius, Lucius Quinctius, they all have very colorful things to say about the northern tribes. Don't get me started on Scipio - he went as far as to posit the africans were considerably better than the nords.

Ah well, at least he is an engaging and straight-forward dude. He probably is a positive influence on men, given how emasculated and confused they are these days.

Attached: 1544867598277.jpg (2896x2024, 335K)

Don't forget he is now claiming Native Americans are Nordic Europeans

The 3rs one literally makes no sense. It's northerners who will have to seek refuge not southerners

3rd*

i may be wrong but he believes that when the ice age begins again meds are going to die because reason and then nordics will colonize southern europe AGAIN (because he says are the only true european lefts, southern european are a mix between true european and invaders)

and it really sad that most people who follow him are insecure guys who seek aprovetion from others, i remember there was a brazilian guy seeking if its alright to have green eyes and white skin when varg said about something about blue eyes and blown eyes realy sad xoxoxo ))))))

He didn't murder "someone"

He killed a faggot commie piece of shit who wanted Israeli black metal bands to play in Norway.

Varg saved black metal

I'm a big fan of Varg but I'm new to his politics. I get his general hatred toward the Judeo-Christian value system but I don't get the (((they))) stuff. I know in France he can't speak negatively about Jewish people but honestly it just seems like his political/philosophical position ends up banking on a vague Jewish conspiracy. Everything else he articulates is justified but why this last part? What is the literature he recommends on this topic? To someone new to all this, I don't really think in terms of conspiracies by any particular group and more in terms of general human incompetency and degeneracy that is manipulated in diverse ways by disparate groups. Regarding the motivations of these groups, I have a hard time seeing as singular. Sure the lust for power and greed and the general reduction of traditional life and values to monetary relations is one constant, but is this really done by (((them)))? Isn't that a bit simplistic?

Attached: aristotle2.jpg (252x326, 11K)

>only nordics are European
It's true.

Attached: 1560122117391.jpg (450x538, 38K)

> be varg
> be dorky hardcore dnd nerd
> be unemployed loser
> hang around record shops all day
> mommy is paying for tendies, life is good
> be edgy as fuck
> make metal music
> burn down churches to be even more edgy
> kill somebody for being edgy as well
> go to prison
> make videos about how superior i am
> 4chins users eat that shit up
my sides

hey are you the greek user who gets butthurt whenever someone mentions modern greeks are turkic mutts?

where s this statue again? is it in greece or a white country? LOL

Attached: 19996395.3_1545081365001.png (333x355, 156K)

he has more kids than >99% of pol

today greeks have more germanic and slavic blood than ancient greeks

Imagine what will happen when they leave the house

His daughter will run off with a black bull

>today greeks have more germanic and slavic blood than ancient greeks
more slavic blood perhaps

You were destroyed and left the thread, did you forget?

You left with your tail between your legs when I pressed you to procure DNA assays, need I jog your memory?

It will take a couple of minutes to find the archive, is this the hill you want to die on, mongrel?

Attached: 1561521479127.jpg (1807x1308, 846K)

He talks a lot of bullshit. But his contributions about how "southern europeans" are not white and how christcuckery and civilization are cancer cannot be questioned.

you are not pagan, you are a "i like listening to sabaton and wearing a thors hammer around my neck" neckbeard

>uhhh they have slavic blood thats why they are so shit ugh
stop with this germany (prussia especially) also has slavic blood even more than greece are you going to claim that muh grossdeutchesmegalnd is also shit because of slavic blood? russia is slavic and they contribued much to our technology
for me you are just trying to mock excuse just to bait people
are you from northeast france?

>You were destroyed and left the thread, did you forget?
I never talked to you before wtf are you on about, I always see you spamming unrelated threads, you re a lowcow

The combination of the guy being a walking meme and his fanatical fanbase makes for fun shitposting.

I never said greeks were shit because they have slavic blood, I said greeks are shit because they have turkic and middle eastern blood

just google "greeks", or even better, show people of so called "greeks" and ask people if they are turks or greeks

I dont disagree, I am sitll confused as to why christians take him so seriously and seethe so much when he is mentionned

Attached: 1558277441185.jpg (474x310, 34K)

>I never said greeks were shit because they have slavic blood, I said greeks are shit because they have turkic
they don't
>and middle eastern blood
i may be wrong but yes you are right although the amount is very low and that also applies to ancient greeks, are you going to say ancient greeks are shit too?

Then all's well, mongrel.
Carry on.

Attached: 1554059002720.jpg (743x990, 203K)

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Frenchie is buttfrustrated that half his country was a greek colony. Don't hold it against him.

If we go by statistics, he is 40% likely to be a senegalese african, so what can you do.

Attached: 1541509097272.gif (510x486, 18K)