Seriously why is American cuisine so shit. So fake. Food is always a window into the cultures psyche. Its fucking sad...

Seriously why is American cuisine so shit. So fake. Food is always a window into the cultures psyche. Its fucking sad. You have one life and define by consumer kike shit instead of the thinls that count and make you human.

Attached: 1569084620372.png (640x640, 682K)

Attached: 1569084708098.png (640x632, 854K)

It is shit and it is sad. It's because it's profit-driven, so unhealthy addictive garbage prevails.

Everyday I lose respect for america more and more. Finally starting to realize you only got where you are because the kikes decided to use you as cattle. You guys are truely niggers of the white races. Good riddance to your degeneracy.

Attached: 1569084833550.png (640x635, 683K)

Attached: 1569130036418.jpg (840x630, 303K)

Americans don't know anything about good food

Attached: file.png (1280x800, 2.23M)

Some dessert. Eat up. Whosever wife made this abomination of a meal most likely just copy pasted of a magazine. To think that there was no decency to make a trial run and actually taste it and sabor it. Imagine how sad she never got to experience her mother passing down knowledge on cultural meals. Foods thats been with the family for generations. That they have to soulessly copy a recipe from a simulacra of culture according jewish owned magazines. Its so sad mate.

Attached: 1569129784859.jpg (840x630, 193K)

You know what we don't see in America?
German restaurants. Wonder why?

Ive always noticed this too. Americans dont care about how food is served, presented or eaten. Chefs dont count faggots. Kids in america ger home and eat some cold bullshit. Mom and dad get home after 7. They rarely eat together even on weekends. And if they do their on their phone or asleep from the benzo prescription. No wonder you max out your credit cards. Imagine having little to no real memories to cherrish but which iphone you had in what year and how that made you feel.

Attached: 1569085245185.png (640x624, 597K)

I disapprove of what they eat, but I will defend to the death their right to eat it

Attached: standard-american-diet.png (478x480, 403K)

Brauhaus Schmitz on South Street in Philly is unironically excellent

eating bananas and ketchup for dinner is pretty much a founding belief of your ideology

Nice Arab food

that looks so good

you do realize the American cuisine comes from different parts of the world, so basically it says we're a diverse country that isn't boring and we don't only have soccer as a form of entertainment and we have freedom of expression where we won't get arrested for making fun of a person online.

Where the fuck do you find these meals? It’s SHIT
Also post more

I made tikka masala, spanakopita, and a fritatta this week. What did you cook, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1569102093302.png (450x720, 400K)

Make up your mind. Are you mutts or not then.

Who the fuck cares about what you eat. Not having a direct nutrient culture pumped through your body constantly so you don't even have to eat is for megafaggots.

>so basically it says we're a diverse country that isn't boring
Gross

We're mutts, it's not even a meme. Ask anyone their ethnicity and they'll rattle off a minimum of 4 things.

Good cherry picked meal images sperg, im sure this is a very political non slide thread. Sage

Is that a mormon cult gathering?

Also,
bow down to superior Swedish cuisine.

Attached: Makaroner och körv.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Fucking REKT

Drop the meme flag so we can see who is really talking to us.

The irony you use the anarcho cap flag yet you want to tell people what to do and what to eat just shows you are a retard of epic proportions or a shill. So lets see that real flag.

Attached: 1519023948671.jpg (720x617, 30K)

It not, however, unlike most cultures, due to American female pride. No woman feels >pressured< to feel to cook like other cultures.

Other cultures it's expected as normal experience> growing up

WWII food rationing killed our food culture, and the advent of convenience foods in the atomic age made sure it stayed dead. Then women entered the workforce en masse, so we saw more fast food consumption over even convenience home foods.

God Swedes are disgusting. After seeing that 'food' I'm kinda glad your country is being over run.

Stupid tourists don’t know how to go to real restaurants so they only go to chains and fast food restaurants, maybe grow a brain?

Those blue chickens were not just meme pics?!

i thought pork roll was canadian

I really want them kike loving faggots to burn

Attached: stupid.png (210x256, 77K)

It just looks like a breakfast meal with pasta and ketchup and CANADIAN bacon for some protein with a glass of milk.

I know that's like 20 Canadian dollary doos worth of meat on that plate leaf but try not to get mad when other normal countries eat it because its not seen as a luxury item.

Enjoy your bugs.

Attached: 1483779430325.png (493x388, 211K)

I eat delicious food every day.
You're just a bitter faggot who needs to fuck off.

You all need to get down south sometime.

Attached: C71B9C99-D56C-4FF0-9B13-9A9027807648.jpg (770x512, 184K)

What does your mother or your wife make? When was the last time you sat with your family and had a pleasant meal and conversation. Even italian males can do this. And if you do you know very damn well its rare these days.

Lies, that's $43.62 worth of pork roll.
>fucking polacks

craydads?
you southerners are disgusting.

Gay

Restaurants? Every country has restaurants. What does your mother, aunt, wife, sister make? I cant think of much that isnculturally real american. Not shit like tex mex or cajun nigger food which is delicious by the way. What have conservatives actually conserved. Even mom and pop restaurants are clksing its doors because they cant compete with applebees and shit. Even brits have local no name pubs serving food and their food is bland as shit but they conserve culture. Americans are not conservatives theyre just republican voters. Most liberal lites with tatoos and a liberal way of dressing and speaking. The majority of republicans are not conservative. You disrespect your elders your kids dont even respect their parents as seen in countless threads. Sure the kikes are attacking you but you just rolled over. So what fills the void. Frivilious purchases just like the niggers do. Have a good day. I have lunch after church.

Attached: 4u.jpg (2000x1132, 242K)

Mesquite smoked beef brisket, going to cook ribeye and some tuna tonight.

Why do they put everything on an open table. The flys will just sit on the food, is this the power of nigger cuisine?

it's a legal, profitable and socially accepted way to kill off stupid people. Damn shame about our healthcare system, there really needs to be a tax on trash foods so fatties can pay for their own suicides.

Fuck off luigi, go itsameeemario off a brick wall, why don’t you go watch the musical mama mia! and goomba stomp some spahhhhgeeettti and a meatballs

I eat chicken, rice and vegetables for most meals at home, occasionally fish, meat, pasta and bread. This is what people all over the world eat. I also frequently get Chinese, Japanese, or Italian takeout, once in a while I'll eat Mexican food or traditional American food (burger, steak, or potatoes). Sometimes i also visit a high tier fast food, like bagel sandwiches, chikfila, or American diner. What could be better? Borscht?

Where the fuck do you live? German restaurants proliferate everywhere.

You know not every american is a fast food guzzling soda chugger, right?

Relatively uncommon in the northeast.

I've never seen a German restaurant either

We are obviously mutts you meneflag faggot

How's that boiled reindeer?

There are like eight in my town? Jamal what sort of section 8 shitheap do you live in?

>Food is always a window into the cultures psyche.

No it isn't.

Goddamn, you sound like a whiny insufferable faggot

American food and beer is fucking great nowadays, get with the times you cherry picking nigger. Stop eating where poor people eat and you might find out something new. Now shut the fuck up, no one listens to help like you anyways.

>muh food
Why are low IQ faggots this retarded and vapid? Who the fuck cares what anyone eats? Why the fuck do you care what other people eat?
Don't eat it, retard. Even if you are traveling to America and you think their food sucks, you actually think you can't get ANY good food in America? Just don't eat the bad food, eat the good food.

Low IQ problems
>muh food
>Murica shit cuz muh food
>India good cuz muh food
>open borders so we can have some good food
>I am fucking retarded hurr durr food food food
Summed up your entire life right there
Imagine being such a low IQ cunt that your ''muh mouth feel me tummy feel goody goody'' is the most important thing in your existance.

BUT BRO

TACOS

STOP PUTTING KIDS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND. LET. THEM. IN.

Heres exactly what I mean. This replaces culture, god, and communitty in America. Literal npc cattle for the jews. If europe is to survive it has to look inward to its roots. America and the jew are symbiotes now.

Attached: 1569170488942m.jpg (718x1024, 100K)

Isn't this picture from Sydney?

Coupertino you mong damage control.

found the pennsylvania fag

What are you retarded? America has the best, most affordable food in the world because of diversity and capitalism putting shitty restaurants out of business quickly.

IPAs and overpriced gastropub chow is shit, yuppie bugman.

Based.

We had one for years here in a nearby town with a population of 1500 people. Move out of the ghetto.

>Seriously why is American cuisine so shit.
The USA has the greatest diversity of food on the planet.
Current Michelin 3 Star restaurants by country. Consider that Michelin is based on French cooking and the Japanese aesthetic is elevated in fine dining, we aren't doing to bad:
1 Japan 31
2 France (including Monaco) 27
3 United States 14
4 Spain 11
5 Germany 10
5 Hong Kong and Macau 10
5 Italy 10
8 United Kingdom 5
9 Netherlands 3
9 Switzerland 3

Plov is now German food.
>throws pan in rage

Do Americans really think cooking crap like this makes you a chef?

Attached: 1564072717174.png (614x602, 412K)

Not much because school's in session.
Ahi tuna in long pepper blackening over grilled veg and native wild rice was probably the nicest thing.
Finished fermenting another sauerkraut, girlfriend baked a sourdough boule. Tonight we'll make sourdough pizza.

NYfag here, stop sending your Chef apprentices to my town to learn to cook.
at the Culinary Institute of America. Absolutely infuriating to have so much EuroScum and Gook/Spic/Chink young adults crapping up my town. Thank God they're only seasonal residents and leave every summer.

The food in itself isn't the problem you retarded npc country, balt fuck. The complete absence of ANY tradition, of ANYTHING that could be American other than corporate Mckosher cattle feed is the problem. America is an artificial culture and has no soul, it's all about the new iphone, the new capeshit, the trendy politics

>muh WWII made America hate goymans!
You retard WWII happened nearly a century ago.

I'll have to agree. A lot of dishes that truly originated here in the states consist mostly of cheaply made "filler" ingredients. Shit that costs next to nothing to make and is full of garbage additives and flavorings to make it palatable.
We're the fattest nation on the planet, and we don't even produce food worth eating unless starving. Bunch of savage neanderthals is what we are.

>dude literally eating a blue turkey leg

This is a great example of American cuisine. This is not just another piss poor thread that ignores 99.999999% of regional food or what Americans actually eat

What's that stuff in the spray bottle? Never seen anything like that before.

show your flag kike

Yet, his point stands: muh food is one of the absolute lowest talking points.

I lived in NYC for 24 years. Then Long Island for 15. Now Texas. There are German Restaurants all over the outer boroughs and especially Nassau County.

Get raped and murdered by Turks.

How is this different than any western nation?
show flag kike

We are not the fattest nation on the planet. I am sorry that the food you eat is so shit and garbage, I suggest buying fresh food and ingredients.

>taste it and sabor
>sabor
Ola memeflag. Sorry about the deportation.

>Tfw only 10
100 pure Aryan baybee

Who the fuck pairs shrimp and potatoes. Also, those shrimp look like they were bought from the frozen food aisle.
Hard pass.

>America is an artificial culture and has no soul, it's all about the new iphone, the new capeshit, the trendy politics
You have only experienced this great land through the media. Come visit a little town in Kansas, or go hiking on the PCT, or enjoy a trip through the mountains of New Hampshire during the fall. That will change your tune.
>Yet, his point stands: muh food is one of the absolute lowest talking points.
It's basic in both a good and bad way. Muh Food Muh Tacos has become an insane political talking point. What is a cookbook?
That whole 'meal' is EBT purchases.
>buy cheap food on EBT
>prepare ghetto style
>sell for markup
At least she's not doing a 5:1 exchange for crack.