Race traitor got what he deserved

thesun.co.uk/news/9975637/american-dies-drowning-underwater-proposal-tanzania/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22.png (801x450, 489K)

That's one way of looking at it.

What a deep message.

that's fucking hilarious

this dope was in 10' of water.....What did she do to him?

based

How deep was this pool for this nigga to drown in it lmao

Attached: 3E1AF967-87E6-4DD6-B6FD-F4145E1BC151.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Attached: 1550688925165.jpg (940x720, 59K)

How the hell did he fucking drown? Also, it appears god has spared him a fate worse than death.

he was already under a lot of pressure

This is exactly the intelligence level I expect from someone proposing to a nigger.

toll status: payed in full

I thought this was a picture from LOST
Damn what a fucking loser

>trying to impress your nigger gf by drawning like a somalian in the mediterranean sea
I wish I was this cool

*drowning

Times like this you have to weigh the cost to outcome. Was it really necessary to propose underwater? What did that bring that some other alternative wouldn’t. Shit was he even a diver? Shite, so it goes

Drill the oil, pain and toil

So this is what Jow Forums means when they say white people have high IQ

cracker began identifying as a black male as soon as he proposed her and forgot how to swim.

all's well that ends well

>americans
>w

did anyone watch the video? He calmly surfaces...

Is this coroner confirmed? My guess is an OD or something lol

smart enough to stop himself from marrying a nigger

Attached: 1549490023884.jpg (1023x669, 183K)

Supposedly the video stops before he starts to drown. I don't see how he couldn't make it back to the surface when he was heading that direction already and had flippers on.

>he surfaced
gas embolism is a bitch

if he was smart he would have just done this in his bathtub and used cgi, not even that hard

>dd/mm/yyyy
Based.

Nigger lovers are honorary niggers

Attached: Bravo.gif (299x224, 59K)

>Race traitor got what he deserved
So that Niggers cant swim meme is contagious
TOLL PAID

Seems like the Fates saw him making the greatest mistake of his life, and decided to spare him the suffering by cutting his lifeline sooner.

Drowning victims can usually be resuscitated if given an airway and cpr. Most niggers and retards just freak out when someone gets injured instead of using hemostat techniques, and administering first aid.

yeah this, probably didnt save enough air to breath out on breaking the surface and his lungs exploded, not really drowning

Does it count as a rockfish if they were oil drilling?

The moment he proposed, turning his bloodline into a nigger bloodline, he lost the ability to swim. He really should have thought of that!
Could have saved his life! (but not his bloodline)

Attached: NiggerPhysics.jpg (1024x798, 118K)