Britain shouldn't leave the E.U

The only hope Europe has of standing against America and China is if we stay unified. The days of our empires is gone. We can't compete with China or America if we go back to being divided.

Attached: 1567870801927m.jpg (683x1024, 68K)

The UK's economy will be better than ever, after it is released from decades of being held back by the EU. We will probably be the 3rd greatest economy on Earth by next year. If you aren't planning on investing in the UK very soon you're an idiot.

shut up memeflaggot

Attached: FA148B82-E10C-4D93-A9D6-97E381D27954.jpg (317x293, 43K)

I keked

>pls dont leave the EU
no fuck off

Attached: 1568648730150.jpg (960x716, 180K)

I didn’t. Go fuck your self back to Vienna you Austrian cunt. MOVE MOVE MOVE

We are still waiting for YOU to leave.
No deal Brexit now!
Get the fuck out of our union you fucking anglo!

You won't stand a chance against China and America. Your country is miniscule. The days of your Empire are dead and will never come back. Size and money is everything now.

The only hope the Aryan race has is if this kike American structure of the EU collapsed along with the US

Who's going to defend the Aryan race when the Chinese are your bosses and forcing your women to marry Chinese men?

You realize if they stayed, half of Turkey would have invaded legally. That's why they voted to leave. So that they wouldn't become a third world shithole faster than America. Congrats.

Also, Turks don't stand a chance against China. Just because brown people commit so many violent crimes against women doesn't mean they will make good soldiers.

EU is USA.
British money is dollar.
NATO is USA.
IMF is USA.
UN is USA.

>america leaves europe
>russia moves right in

At best, you will get USSR 2.0 in some EU states, while the rest end up under NATO rule. If America decides to stop caring about the outside world, you will see some serious shit.

Attached: 1438682204679.jpg (320x374, 12K)

>We can't compete with China or America if we go back to being divided.

Forget about "competing" with the USA. The European Union is America's puppet state. It obeys the USA in everything and does everything what the USA wishes. The European Union will even willingly destroy its own economy and shit on its own interests if the USA requests it.

Basically, that is what the European Union is already doing with its sanctions against Russia and the uphold of Nordstream II.

Only China could, in theory, compete with the USA/EU, but both China and the USA/EU heavily depend on each other for trade, so forget about "competing".

lol are you mental we are lazy fuckers, personally I'm voting Labour so I can go back on the dole.

Sensoble OP

And nothing but ignorant Npc responses, or outright lying shills.

My mistake for forgetting how dumb this board is.

>compete
>divided
dumbo
you don't compete if you're not already divided

The future and in fact the present power. Is in the hands of the rich owners of large company's and corporations. The USA, Europe, Russia, China are not the enemy. These people are loyal only to wealth. Democracy only works with smallish populations. The future fight is against wealth based feudalism.

Europeans can't compete with anyone when the kalergi plan is in full swing.

Attached: 1568591004192.png (600x402, 268K)

>Standing against america
>Standing against China
y? Either they'll collapse through internal contradiction or one of them will have hegemony. Do we really want this fight? Sort out Europe first and you'd have a point.

>Asking for genuine discussion on Jow Forums this late in the brexit game
You never believed we'd do it did you? Why the fuck does it even matter to you as we're only 10% of the economy?