The latest commercial from car company

youtu.be/52ECPnnyudI

Judging by the dislikes and some comments the company has succeeded in increasing pressure.

But seriously folks, what a clown world tier commercial that I came across by chance innday to day life.

Attached: 1568928859545.png (500x675, 282K)

Why are there so many comments with literally 5K upvotes but 0 responses? They keep cleaning the comment section so there is no discussion whatsoever? Jesus Christ these fucking bastards, they need to be hanged.

Attached: xd9zc201jiez.png (610x960, 767K)

I am so tired of this

Make it stop

Attached: BE077AC9-35EB-44B7-B4F9-061428ADE3B5.png (403x403, 112K)

Good point you'd think that if an actual discussion broke out maybe some truth would become apparent. Basically the Jow Forums concept lol.

MAKE! IT! STOP!

Attached: 1567985234714m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

how come faggots don't have higher health care rates?
Why am I subsidizing their degenerate lifestyle?

Attached: 1511624314979.png (602x502, 366K)

Why is someone publishing the words of such a depraved and evil non-man being.

>MErcedes

I though Audi commercials for yank market was bad, but this shit tops it way more, is BWM the only white out of 3?

Attached: abandon3339698.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

Can't believe normies still haven't caught on to the rabid and blatant censorship these days, insanity.

You May Live To See Man-Made Horrors Beyond Your Comprehension

Attached: gfdshjgfsd.jpg (620x761, 124K)

I think in this case it's for a book to scare teenagers into not having unprotected sex.

>june 4
>latest

These weird LGBTQ adds are like some weird 1960's Star Trek episode where the Enterprise sends an away team to a planet, they make contact with some some weird hippie alien community that seems so happy and perfect - almost too perfect. Then they imprison the Enterprise crew and feed the redshirts to some guy dressed up in a green lizard suit.

Attached: wojak lsd.png (642x767, 1.25M)

Idk it showed up on my feed figured it was new LOL

>Faggots in a fucking car commercial
Nothing is safe anymore, politics are everywhere

Jesus Christ. Fuck you, Germany. That is all. FUCK you.

???
Your country is the one exporting this degeneracy mate.

The US didn't invent the Frankfurt School.

>500,000+ views
>18K Dislikes
Only 35 comments with zero replies??? Seems legit...

>Berkowitz
sigh

Jews did, idiot.
And which country tried to expel all the Jews? Germany.
And which country stopped them? UK/USA/Canada
Your grandpas created this mess, friendo.

>And which country tried to expel all the Jews? Germany.
>And which country stopped them? UK/USA/Canada

as if Germany shouldnt take responsobiltiy for provide the fertile ground for degeneracy in which Jews thrived in, average american from early 20th century would be shocked by Weimar Germany.

What could they have done? They created the absolute biggest backlash the Jews have ever gotten and only failed because THEIR WHITE BROTHERS STOPPED THEM.

>What could they have done?

Weimar was in some cases a result of post ww1 sanctions, but noone forces you into sodomy once you are poor, many purebred germany were into weimar depravity as well, there is always personal responsobiltiy

Sure, there have always been degenerate morons, but think about what you're saying here for a second.
The German population got so fed up with the degeneracy that they literally elected Hitler's party and expelled and sometimes killed the Jews.
99% of the population was a Nazi, for good reason as well, why do you focus on the 1% of idiot retards?

Also do you really not understand that Jews had complete and total control over the Weimar republic? They were spreading and pushing degeneracy like there was no tomorrow.

Is that a fucking tranny

>Also do you really not understand that Jews had complete and total control over the Weimar republic?

Im familiar, but think of the situation from a nietzchean perspective, not from a victim perspective - what has causes X to become weak and by consequence exploited by Y? Victim thinking is simply unproductive, it gives you bitterness and doesnt lead to overcoming of problems you face.

This is a false flag, look at the comments, but why?

I'm not sure, you know they never teach us about Weimar republic here, even though literally 99% of history class is about WWII.
I do believe many people did not have a choice, such as women forced into prostitution to survive. But the degenerates should have been killed and I honestly think most of them were.

>I do believe many people did not have a choice, such as women forced into prostitution to survive.

berlin was a shitfest in the 20s, but in that shitfest orchestrated by...((())), genuine germans participated ...degeneracy doesnt pick a random place to thrive in, in needs fertile ground, think like a nietzchean, not from a victim perspective (that is also the reason why nietche was a non-nazi since NSDAPs were almost reactive and by being reactive had the victim mentality)

Attached: D5F2796F-B6BD-4E30-8972-AEAE370860EA.jpg (2732x2048, 507K)

No one’s gonna make it stop, white man

Attached: D767815C-611A-434A-BF0F-D54E62448099.png (2048x2732, 1.33M)

Fucking Kek
That's exactly what's happening

What gave it away? That’s fucking huge Adam’s apple?