Ireland is a role model for Europe

European countries should follow the example set by Ireland.
>Highest HDI of any EU member state at 0.938
>Rose from a shit eastern european-tier HDI 30 years ago
>Per capita income on par with the USA and Switzerland
>Highest birth rate in Europe
>Constantly growing population
>Bigger population means bigger economy and working population.

Attached: Ireland.jpg (1184x1300, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/direct-provision-protest-galway-oughterard-4809740-Sep2019/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Micks aren’t white so fuck off kike.

im moving to ireland and theres nothing you can do to stop me

They're whiter than you, Mutt.

The great potato coalition

Southern Germany is nicer 2bh.

Hold up. An American probably multi race with no culture or ethnicity is telling people the irish isn't white?

Also we're not Americans, which is an automatic plus.

It's ok. We need eastern Europeans to clean our toilets anyway.

He's probably jealous because Ireland is beating the rest of Europe in demographics and development.

Look at Poortugal which has a birth rate of 1.2 and also has a per capita income that's half of Ireland's.

>Abandoned Christianity
>Allowed Abortion
>Importing browns
>brown leader
>Attacking the only Conservative group in the UK
I'm going to go with no.
They're just as fucked as the rest of Europe.

>Per capita income on par with the USA and Switzerland
fuck off with this bullshit, its a tax haven

GDP Per capita PPP (October 2018)
Ireland: $77,670
Norway: $74,318

Median Salary (2018)
Ireland:$32,661
Norway: $63,840

Attached: 3mFg3XC[1].png (408x730, 30K)

Other countries like Germany have higher proportions of Browns and their birth rate is still a disaster.

Attached: Notasmanybrownsasyouthink.jpg (1260x1260, 448K)

If a different country called Ireland a tax haven I might concede but Britain is a country that was literally a pirate nation and drug pusher at one point. I dont really care what a brit has to say.

The west awakes. Too long have jackeens and other leinster irish put up with mass immigration. When it starts to hit the 'real irish' country people they will stand up and fight back. Rural Ireland will unite and put an end to this invasion and NGO refugee groups. (No disrespect to the dublin national supporters)
thejournal.ie/direct-provision-protest-galway-oughterard-4809740-Sep2019/

astounding that you're going to let ireland destroy itself so long as its not as bad as britain, pathetic

Ireland has both the highest HDI and the highest birth rate of any EU member.

Attached: HighestHDIintheEU.png (481x159, 7K)

Whenever I visit counties other than Dublin I always have to laugh at the number of blacks I see.

Because the Irish have yet to feel the effects of allowing abortion and birth control fully.
Mark my words they'll be destroyed as bad as the Germans.

ah yes the poor germans, they are literally suffering

Iv visited Germany. Its a lot nicer than Ireland and the UK.

It's okay. But for now they're growing at a rate on par with India and South Africa

Did you know that Eastern Europeans jump up in fertility when they move to Ireland?

Ireland has the EU's highest HDI and highest birth rate. Explain that, Britfag.

Being replaced in the lands of your ancestors and paying for it would qualify as suffering
Depends where you go.
The cities are as bad as London.
The countryside is marginally better than the English Countryside.
It won't last. It never has.

You guys are a demographic and economic success story.

Because they had strong Christian moral values which propelled them.
They are also a tax haven.
This is coming to an end.

Their countryside is like paradise and their cities are lovely. That country is leagues ahead of both Ireland and the UK.

Oh and people who visit the UK say its shitty and dangerous. Sinking ship.

Our newspapers printed stories explaining that eastern Europeans are the last migration of white Christians and we have to make the most of it.

A brit on this forum criticized Ireland for having a brown leader but your country's most iconic city has a brown mayor. How fucking hypocritical can you britfags be.

What does Ireland even produce?

>The leader of a brown city is brown
Shocking.
Ireland has a brown leading their entire nation.
We have a brown leading a stinking shithole.

I think you might have some personal bias coming into this mate.
German cities are just as bad as the worst of England, and their countryside isn't any better.

Ireland is one of Europe's more homogenous countries yet their birth rate is on fire compared to more diverse European countries like Spain.

Attached: Homogenous.jpg (1484x730, 61K)

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

Attached: 1505766509396.jpg (570x359, 38K)

Because they have yet to feel the effects of the recent abandonment of Christian morality.
They won't be as homogeneous for long.

Direland is a tourist trap shithole and a ripoff.

Potato niggers

Ill admit iv only been to Munich and the Bavarian countryside but it was out of this world.

>muh per capita
if the cash was as spread around as per capita implies ireland would still be part of the EU in ten years instead of economic union with the UK.
ireland has been in economic union with england for near a thousand years, won't be long before they are again.

Another thing I love about Ireland is the Leo's ethnicity has never been an issue. No one cares. The fact that he is upper class draws more criticism.
So we are almost entirely white, with a half cast brown leader and its going smoothly. Also the next leader will almost certainly be a white man.
Its just not a problem.

Then compare that to nations that are struggling with fertility rates and becoming browner by the year and leadership has started to become corrupted by identity politics.

An entire country versus one city. American education at work.

Almost everything we sell, we sell to the EU, then after the EU is the US and in a distant turd, its the UK.

We will sooner be in a union with the US than with the UK.

>open border
This alone makes Ireland an unviable state.
You're not a nation anymore.

Attached: irelans.jpg (650x515, 105K)

London is a city of 8 million and ruled by a brown man.

We had a referendum on Africans and made their citizenship illegal. They are no longer arriving and their children leave for the UK and the US. We have no football or basketball teams for them to join or rap music industry.

They all leave as soon as they are adults.

>thinks the eu will result in the same benefits as being part of the empire
oh ireland, you're in for the biggest shock and the eu will sell you out at first sight.
when you realise the eu has fucked you, you can be our inside man.
ireland can have europe and the anglosphere will have the rest.

Or we can laugh at you as you continue to decline. I think northern Ireland leaving is more likely than ever and Scotland is threatening to leave and join the EU too.

our mayors are in charge of the buses and trains.
your retard president made sadiq an international star.

>ethnicity doesn't matter
>Surely a white man will get in
>corrupted by identity politics
Well, you're fucked.
Enjoy turning brown.
800 years of fighting, and for what?
So you can abandon God and flood the country with Africans.
Good luck.

It was all worth while to leave the union led by Island jews and their farm animals.

>Almost everything we sell, we sell to the EU
that's because you're in an economic union, retard. laws of economics are like the law of gravity. you can only fight against them for so long.

>Union led by (island) Jews
That is true at least.

>Ireland will leave the EU because they are economically tied to the UK
Facts
>Well duh Ireland trades mostly with the EU.

I dont think about you at all but when you do show your ugly face I pity you.

>MUH EMPIRE MUH COMMONWEALTH*

*Africa
*India
*Pakistan

silly padraig. the celtic tiger was luxemberg next to england.
>continued decline
we're richer than we ever were. the ten billion we loaned you would have stopped a famine 100 times over. that's how rich we are now.
we're gonna be singapore on the coast of europe. except we're not chinky mutts. we're the most dynamic and innovative country on the planet.

>800years of trade v 50 years of artificial protectionist trade

you and scotland should team up. the salt when reality strikes will be epic.

Ireland is a shithole run by incompetents like every other "democracy"

Okay well im going to just sit here and do nothing and laugh. You try to fix your problems.

I guess your imminent wealth is why all your MPs are fighting brexit. They just hate money.

>what is protectionism
the right/neoliberals want lobby money. the left want power over a continent instead of 70m people.
our free market entrepreneurs and self employed don't give a shit about the eu.

Sorry potato but your rightful British clay.

Attached: IMG_3164.png (500x507, 79K)

We have free market access to the the UK and yet the EU and the US (where we dont have free market access) are far bigger trading partners.
You are right next door and you dont matter.
Claiming we will leave the EU because of you is a joke.

The last time our two countries had a war we won it. Now we also are allies with countries that have conquered the UK on multiple occasions.

Think we will be alright.

That's because the British weren't allowed to genocide the potatoes and you used terriost tactics like Fucking Muslim faggots. So sorry potato your still rightful British and clay and who bow down to the queen once again.

Sorry I dont speak to non whites.

Attached: lmao.png (768x719, 29K)

I live in Ireland and I have to say this country is like a village on steroids. Meaning that there's Dublin and nothing else.
Double Dutch Sandwich made this nation prosper but it feels like it was random and by chance rather than planned reform.

Living is the exoensive. You make 2.700 net and you still live in sub standard housing like a nigger

Not recommended

>Irish
>white
Pick one

Attached: IMG_2943.jpg (1024x886, 91K)

>Black people being deported is bad
Typical american nigger.

Lived in Ireland for 14 years, everything you've said is pretty much misrepresented

Attached: 1558961362915.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>we won it
and yet britain still owns a chunk of 'your' island
>we also are allies with countries that have conquered the UK on multiple occasions
>multiple occasions
source? are you forgetting we raped them for sport for the past thousand years
you don't really think they could save you from us do you?

why did u go back to poland?

technically the UK has never been conquered but we're only 300 years old.

The UK was colonised by Rome, France and Germany. They are our allies. You even celebrate being the rape babies of Angles and Saxons.
The last time you fought the Germans you dropped your weapons and swam into the ocean.

The last time we fought we took an area of land from you the size of England.
Face it, you are totally outmatched.

If we to fight again we would likely take another area of land the size of England and you would be powerless to stop us.

Im actually interested in speaking to you. Tell me your opinions. I wont argue with you.

Ireland was ruled by the church for so long that now weve down a complete 180 just to spite them.
>One of the earliest gay marriage adopters
>happily accepted rapefugee quotas, hid them in the countryside
>Paki fag prime minister
>miscegenation promoted by both the left and the right (christfags)
>don't have a viable right wing besides a few niche parties
>pro open borders and pro EU
Dublin town is depressing, race mixers everywhere with their muttoids, gypsies roving the streets in gangs, brazilniggers on their deliveroo bikes and rickshaws, slavs everywhere.

Attached: 1559083413452.jpg (612x562, 129K)

Neither are Jews, so fuck you shlomo
we don't care whether or not we're white
We're Irish and if you don't like it just fuck off and bother someone else

If you want to play that game then The Republic was never conquered, we did defeat the UK to create it though.

Honestly I'm not too bothered as long as you adapt to our culture and vote in the interests of Éire

>The UK was colonised by Rome
source?
Scotland, Wales, England and Ireland have never been jointly conquered except by us.

>The last time we fought we took an area of land from you the size of England.
and a GDP of ethiopia

>being this deluded.

10 years and you will be begging us to occupy you again.

>The Republic was never conquered
yes it was but that was back when we allowed you to be united.

>be Irish
>grow a crop that not even native to your continent.
>the crop fails and most of your population dies out.
>your population stills hasn't recovered.
Sad state for a potato nigger ):

Soon.

Economically first and then politically.

Attached: united ireland.png (194x260, 9K)

>London
>Iconic

Maybe 50 years ago. It's a fucking cesspit nowadays. A paki mayor is incredibly fitting for that place.

Still better than being in the EU

Why didn't brits just respect our culture and language?
We could have been allies...

That was for you potato nigger sorry.

>base your whole economy on the tayto
>expect England to give away a third of its food to feed overpopulated Ireland (9m).

>nu uh
>technicalities

Lel.

I met a British girl who moved to Ireland. She said that she was called a white whore too many times by Muslims in the UK.
I gave her a hug and told her "welcome to Ireland".

No word of a lie. my lefty friend gave me and her a dirty look.

Attached: irish conspiracy.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

>American flag.
>get mad when a white country deports blacks.
The lols are endless.

Because your culture and language is gay. I'm 1/8 Irish and if I could neck that 1/8 of me I would.

I wasn't mad at a nigger getting deported you potato nigger.

>Your flag
Of course you are mad. Your kind is being deported from somewhere.

Oilman here. I can quite honestly say that in my travels around the world, I rate Irishmen and Australians first. Non-London Englanders are OK. London Englanders are faggots. Scots and Swedes are useless.

>your flag
You can't even unite your island potato.

Is moving and working in Ireland feasible? (rent/opportunities) I need a change.

I dont think it would actually be better than the netherlands. Our cycle lanes are pathetic.

But we don't have leprechauns, also I mainly drive.