Psychological operations against "Christians"

Everybody overlooks the role boomer "Christians" play in the JQ. Without them and their support for Israel the Jews would have long ago been vanquished. It's time to strike the root. Print these out and post them around known boomer locations.

Relevant educational video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HytrKvXGljc&t=2s

Attached: jewsrightaboutjesus.jpg (909x1159, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcs3_b3VXSU
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

Stop raping children.

Attached: Img-1567204984869.jpg (1271x655, 537K)

Jesus loves you

Attached: Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Jesus.jpg (1088x1200, 110K)

Want to make heads explode? Just print one word. One simple word.

Jews.

That's it, nothing negative, no hatred. Just "Jews". Watch as the thought police go into overdrive and melt down over it.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 17.22.44.png (536x652, 19K)

Based.

What are the odds a hardcore black street gang from Chicago would love the star of david so much they would use it as their main symbol?

Attached: Img-1568332580056.jpg (720x1226, 192K)

Attached: tmp_7761-1569161981065-1691922400.jpg (543x665, 92K)

There's the star of David again.

So based.

Attached: Img-1567697424256.jpg (720x769, 282K)

Based. Christcucks are the worst.

Shhhh...

Attached: Img-1568907996192.jpg (720x1280, 459K)

clever and funny

If Jesus was the messiah, who did he actually save during and after his life?

Based.

Attached: Img-1566621771283.jpg (720x394, 119K)

fpbp

So based.

Attached: masonicTrowelSodomyCementsCrypticDegrees-1.jpg (560x393, 102K)

The main problem with Christianity is that is rationalizes weak-willed cucks. There are practical limits to forgiveness, to capitulation, to presumption of goodness. Some people intrinsically lack the qualities that deserve respect, and they cannot be taught them in this lifetime. That's just a fact of life. Christianity does not recognize this.

OwO

I like that as a phase 3 idea.

This, I don’t get why you goys always make the messages so convoluted and wordy.
In simplicity there is power,

Don’t just copy other formats and expect it to work.
The idea is non aggressive simple words or phrases that illuminate cognitive dissonance or hypocrisy.
Getting normies to think/plant idea subconsciously by using rational sounding phrasing.

>the Jews were right about Jesus
Shill harder fham
in all fields

Attached: 4chan jannies' logs.jpg (2000x2446, 3.58M)

Wait until you see Phase IV.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcs3_b3VXSU

"Jews were right about Jesus" is only five words.

But I copied the Islam is right about women format
These posters succeed when they pop up randomly and leave the bystanders scratching their heads.
If everything follows “x is right about x”
People will catch on and then totally disregard this and future messages

Guys make this fucking message and stick with it. No point if the messages keep getting switched with others, since it would last such a short time it wouldn't be noticeable.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

this is perfect.

Only protestants support israel.

Just do
Jews
(Crime)
Jews
9/11
Or
Jews
USS liberty

Kek. You’re right, I guess I just get a wee passionate. I’m not saying it’s wrong to do, I just want posters in this vein to succeed is all.

it's official. We're going for the final phase now. Jews. What will be the format?

Now that is interesting! You could make it millennial and use the second point as a hashtag
Jews
#Lavonaffair
Jews
#kalgeriplan

This is one that another user made. I don't think the format matters very much as long as it's a single sheet with "Jews" on it and nothing else.

It would be hilarious to watch the crimestop kick in with this one as Jews try to explain how it's anti-semitic to say the word "Jews".

Attached: jews_poster.png (2480x3508, 52K)

worthy.

timing.

Any action is better than no action. I know from growing up with evangelical Christianity that their hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance regarding Jews knows no bounds. When you say, and it is fact, that the Jews killed Jesus the answer you will get is that "WE killed Jesus with our sins" or some variation of it. The truth is that those who call themselves Jews are fake, White people are descended from Adam and are the real Chosen Ones.

I think it's better the other way around.
"Jesus was right about the Jews"

I can't post pics but i would recommend using the font of the newspapers when they used them originally for their first 6,000,000 exposure for extra meme flavour. But yeah, just one word. And no punctuation, with a serious font so that it is taken more "threat-like" than a "prank". The word centered and in the middle of the page, black lettering white background.

Congratulations, you extrapolated correctly. The meme is engineered to the mind will do that automatically below the threshold of the neurotypical's consciousness and cause psychological pain.

I hear that.
I grew up Methodist and they would every/other year have a shared service with the Jews down the street. I gave a reading once, was told not to mention Jesus at all.
>their hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance regarding Jews knows no bounds
How right you are.

It isn't as impactful because not everyone cares about the Lord Jesus. But even atheist normies go belly up when confronted by the juden

talmud quotes
with "stop white supremacy"
underneath

Do not place the paper on any business or house. Only place them on fences, walls, light posts, or signs.
If you put them on places people live or work the media will say that the people were trying to “tag” places that Jews congregate like who the Nazis made Jews put stars in the windows of the businesses. This will be eaten up by NPCs. You must only put them in places unlinked to an individual.

Right. Was in the Methodist Church also, then Baptist. It's all a heresy and I just can't stomach going to church at all, I've known since childhood it was fake and gay. For the Churches to be non-profit 501C3 organizations and rake in all that sweet cash from the offering plate they have to follow the Scofield bible lie.

Before this thread gets derailed, DO NIT MAKE IT ABOUT JESUS, MAKE IT ABOUT THE JEWS. If you make it about Jesus, then you are mostly just affecting christians and they're at the bottom as of late. If we go with just "Jews" then we go directly into the root and at the same time with one word brutally, savagely, and primally affect their conscience so hard they have mental breakdowns.

Also never ever put in a mailbox, is a federal crime.

There couldn't BE psychological operations "against Christians" if there WERE no Christians. Think about it. 1700 years of cuckstianity and now that you are ripe for the reaping you act like effects don't proceed from causes.

never again
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

The people who call themselves Christians aren't really Christians though. They're a cult.

Jews are subverting USA

Now that's called getting to the point. Just one word. THE one word everybody is reeling from, the reality that everyone is reeling from. I would use various fonts. This one has a nice slender line to it that sort of just lacerates the mind with clinical force.

kike

Here we go with that "Real Christianity Hasn't Been Tried Yet" sort of line. Why do you bother to defend your particular "non cult" version of something? Just "do you" and leave your "my spiritual relationship with god is special" hat at home. It is really a sort of pseudoJudaism.

It works in so many ways. I'm almost shocked Jow Forums hasn't done this already to be honest.

Like all of these it's about the reaction and getting people to think about why that reaction is taking place.

You know this plays into jews hands perfectly right? All the encouraging replies are by fellow yids so you can justify your behavior. Jews love antisemitism

Islam
Is
Right
About
Women

This phrase has been proven to work. Anyone changing the message is jewish
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Show flag faggot

That's the point. Let the whole media melt down about antisemitism because someone said the sole word "Jews". Nothing else. Just "Jews". That should set a few noggins joggin.

Yes, I know this but the fact is that American Christians, particularly boomers, love them some globohomo Jeebus and the Jewish horse he rode in on. The whole thing should be scrapped.

No, its past tense dipshit.

"Jews ARE right about Jesus"

Why are you trying to subvert Islam is right about women?

oh look another kike thread!

Attached: look a jew.png (640x550, 532K)

Jews are right about Jesus
that does seem to work better.
What's up with the ad hominem bro? Need a hug?

If you spread 1000 of those, you will get mad shit across the media

checked.
Yeah! Damn I agree. churches have too much “politics” in them. They seem to have the wrong goals in mind, always have some drama behind the scenes.

Attached: DC6DBB20-1942-408A-92D9-7FFFA88605C6.jpg (600x837, 65K)

>just like iotbw, someone comes up with a great idea to get the normies raging because they have to face their retarded self contradictory views
>Jow Forums gets spammed by literal autistics who don't understand why the first poster worked so much and try to copy paste the theme but using their retarded cringe ideas that would end up gaslighting the original
Kys retard.

JEWS
ARE
RIGHT
ABOUT
VACCINES

JEWS
ARE
RIGHT
ABOUT
VACCINES

Once you posted 1000 islam womwn posters then come back with new ideas. All I got from Islam one was barely any reaction in that winchester video. Weak.

This. The entire thread is a shill fest or helpful retards

Wait guys wait. One operation at a time. I love this but lets wait until trump's second term or at least after halloween's ITOBW. IIRAW hasn't even reached its full potential

Attached: 69447A83-C187-4DCF-8894-249647485236.png (850x1100, 61K)

Come to my thread goys

Attached: IMG_20190922_132906.jpg (458x154, 17K)

Another thing is that it is in the bible that women are not supposed to speak in church or hold power at all, but now women are running the whole show.

>Posting parody show mocking mostly conservative jewish life
Oy Vey!

Who gives a shit about Jesus

Attached: JROB.jpg (2480x3508, 183K)

>black lettering, white background
I think that's a big mistake. In fact, it's probably already a mistake for IIRAW and JWRAJ to follow the IOTBW format, since they're different messages that have nothing to do with whiteness, and you're just going to make it so normies come to recognize the format and automatically mentally filter it out. But here especially, with just the word "Jews," using that format would seem to imply that Jews are white, which neither they nor we want, and it's unrelated to the psy-op of the poster, so the implication is just an unnecessary, unwanted extra. I say change it up a little. Maybe a rainbow background with the word "Jews" in white, to imply either that Jews are homo, most homos are Jews, or that Jews are responsible for propagating faggotry in the west.

It's not OK to be a nigger and they are pretty niggy.
I'm so glad I'm white

Font should probably also be a flowery, "Just Girl Things" type font. Watch them trip over themselves to rationalize the implication as being offensive, unknowingly admitting that faggotry is a bad thing all on their own.

the bolsheviks were right about christians

Jesus was a jewish plot.

Holy based
We need to wake der boomers up

Attached: 78989907.png (864x1150, 9K)

Attached: Jews.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

Jesus was right about the Jews

Lol

This is far less effective than muslims are right about women. Stop trying to split us you filthy kike.

Hey I made that up nigger

Bullshit, it's mine.

Everyone knows the Jews play the victim all the time. Whenever a situation occurs, they bring up 6 gorillion, derail the conversation and play the victim.
However, what if you point out a crime they commited? A crime universally known... They can't deny it.
But, you don't ask them to ask for forgiveness. You take their crime as an undeniable factor.
You cut out the blame, the ask for forgiveness. You just forgive them.
See how they screech.

Attached: cross3.jpg (189x255, 15K)

Prove it.

Not a bad idea desu

Jesus
Was
A
Jew

Reminder that all anti Jews are muslims and that all anti Christians are Jews/ Mexican larpagans

what next, "it's okay to be a nigger"

Even I dont know how to think of this.

fuck off

Attached: jews.jpg (1254x720, 267K)

>psychologically attacking Christians as the Christian deep state narrates this very board to the femtosecond

Attached: 1548965582315.jpg (414x419, 24K)

The jews were wrong about jesus because he’s based. The only thing they were right about is that his ideas were a threat to them

Glory to Zeus King of Israel forever!
Zeus is King of all Kings Forever! Master of the
universe!

seething romans and kikes you may post now.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Shut the fuck up kike.